CD Universe Reviews

07/10/2014
CD Universe Ratings and User Reviews. CD Universe is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 371 reviews.
CD Universe offers low prices on a tremendous selection of over 800,000 CDs, MP3 Downloads, DVDs, video games, thousands of imports and much more. Find all today's hottest titles or those hard to find catalog items.
Circle of Excellence - CD Universe

2012 Winner

CD Universe Rating

More About CD Universe

Recent Reviews for CD Universe

• Jun 3, 2014
    Great inventory of jazz Cds. Good description of product offerings. I especially like the ability to sample tune selections from the list of song recordings before I buy the Cd.
  • Jun 2, 2014
    Would like to see more details about a product when there are different versions of it available, such as a CD that is available in different editions.
  • Jun 1, 2014
    Prices a little higher than most
    I like it very much
  • Jun 1, 2014
    I'm glad I discovered CD Universe.
  • May 31, 2014
    i was very surprized by the website and very happy with the overall experience
  • May 31, 2014
    If the cd's are in good condition, I will be back-thanks.
    SIMPLE TO USE
  • May 30, 2014
    I can hardly wait for its arrival
  • May 29, 2014
    Luckily I found the website, since this week I've been to BestBuys, Half Price Bookstore, Barnes& Noble without finding what I needed for a birthday present. Did get lucky tonight before retiring to bed & tried 1 last time on locating this CD, Very nice to have your company there when no one else can produce what you need.
    its eazy to order.
  • May 29, 2014
    I have been extremely pleased with my orders from and the ordering procedures of CD Universe each time I have made a purchase. Thank you.
  • May 22, 2014
    Jun 2, 2014
    Great site for your music pleasure
  • May 22, 2014
    would like to have had a better turn around time for my money. She may not get these in time for her b irthday.
    May 31, 2014
    I didn;t realize that it is home based and has to be ordered, then the company sends it. I could have done that directly.......

From CD Universe

The delivery time frame begins once the order ships from our warehouse and depends on the shipping method selected. When “Usually ships in 1-2 days” is posted as the availability of the item, it means that the item take 1-2 business days to arrive ... Read full response »
  • May 19, 2014
    Excellent shopping experience
    Jun 3, 2014
    Mone
  • May 13, 2014
    I appreciated the e-mail notice of availability, which took me directly to the very simple ordering procedure.
    May 29, 2014