CD Universe Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

CD Universe Reviews

12/16/2017
CD Universe Ratings and User Reviews. CD Universe is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 138 reviews.
CD Universe offers low prices on a tremendous selection of over 800,000 CDs, MP3 Downloads, DVDs, video games, thousands of imports and much more. Find all today's hottest titles or those hard to find catalog items.
Circle of Excellence - CD Universe

2016 Platinum

CD Universe Rating

More About CD Universe

Recent Reviews for CD Universe

• Nov 13, 2017
    Nov 25, 2017
    The initial purchasing proceedure was less than smooth. I could not make a wish list and did not know why.I called customer service and was informed that one has to make a purchase before one can enter this data. I could not find anything on your web site that explained this. That was my reason for calling.I think your product offering is really good.I will buy in the future.
  • Nov 24, 2017
    i like your music selection and adult selection
    GREAT SERVICE AND PRODUCTS
    Your good to go
  • Nov 22, 2017
    easy to navigate. excellent selection
  • Nov 15, 2017
    I recently purchased Alan Jackson Precious Memories Volume 1 and love it. This purchase was for Volume 2.
    Nov 22, 2017
    After receiving Alan Jackson Volume and loving it, I ordered Volume II today and love it also.
  • Nov 21, 2017
    quick and easy.
  • Nov 21, 2017
    easy ordering
  • Nov 07, 2017
    Am glad to a customer of CD Universe. You have been very helpful.
    Nov 17, 2017
    CD Universe is very helpful in helping me order the DVD's I want.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    Do all my music shopping here. Never a problem.
  • Nov 07, 2017
    Nov 16, 2017
    Sent back my CD because it was scratched when I opened it. I am waiting for a return cd from CD Universe.
  • Nov 06, 2017
    checking out has been a pain in the neck and I'm ready to cancel the order
    Nov 15, 2017
    The process of closing out and paying for the order was slow and difficult. Furthermore there was a window for free delivery, which I thought was you, but was some other company who later sent me an email that I was going to be charged $13 a month. Your trickery was not welcome and for that it will be some time before I purchase a product from you again. Secondly when I ordered the four movies you said all were available. Days later I find out one was not available and was put on hold.
  • Nov 12, 2017
    I've been buying stuff from you guys for years if not decades.
  • Nov 11, 2017
    i have been a member for at lease 15 years, and i never had a case where i could not find anything. and i mean nothing...
  • Nov 11, 2017
    Waiting to see how this on-line site completes my order. Please do not contact me by telephone.
    I have enjoyed movies and music starting back in 2010
  • Nov 10, 2017
    user friendly website
  • Nov 08, 2017
    Great selections, prices and like that you can sample songs on most CDs and also like the availability of choosing various formats.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    I have been quite satisfied with the service and products available from CD Universe.
    Nov 08, 2017
  • Oct 30, 2017
    Nov 07, 2017
    Probably the recording but could barely hear it even with volume high. Did not listen to all of the CD because of this & I'm a long-time Jessi Colter follower.