CD Universe Reviews

07/28/2016
CD Universe Ratings and User Reviews. CD Universe is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 163 reviews.
CD Universe offers low prices on a tremendous selection of over 800,000 CDs, MP3 Downloads, DVDs, video games, thousands of imports and much more. Find all today's hottest titles or those hard to find catalog items.
Circle of Excellence - CD Universe

2015 Platinum

CD Universe Rating

More About CD Universe

Recent Reviews for CD Universe

• Jun 19, 2016
    good selection, with options for other vendors if a cd is not in inventory
  • Jun 16, 2016
    Its ok takes a little long to ship though
  • Jun 16, 2016
    i hate the fact that you have hardly any hard to find items. i dont want to shop at amazon and pay through the roof.
  • Jun 15, 2016
    thank you for the cd updates on artists i have previously purchased
    great experiance !
  • Jun 15, 2016
    I have been buying from CD universe for years and I love them CD universe you rock!!
  • Jun 13, 2016
    I have found some CDs that I like
  • Jun 11, 2016
    We have been with CD Universe for a number of years and have completed many orders and have always been completely satisfied with CD Universe ! Thank You for your excellent online service , from the Smith's in Needles,CA!
  • Jun 9, 2016
    There is no button that lets you browse all games easily. Only a Top Sellers Button. It would be very convenient for there to be an all button as well.
    Jun 20, 2016
  • Jun 8, 2016
    Jun 19, 2016
    I wanted another CD BY. I RICHTER BUT YOU DID NOT HAVE IT I am satisfied with the CD I PURCHASED
  • Jun 7, 2016
    my only source for on line music purchases. very happy for many years.with their music selection
  • Jun 6, 2016
    Jun 17, 2016
    They did a great job thanks
  • May 30, 2016
    Only comment I have is I am very satisfied with CD Universe! Very reasonable prices and seem to have everything I like!
    Jun 8, 2016
    I have no issues with anything I purchase from CD Universe. I'm very satisfied!
  • May 29, 2016
    This is a very dependable source for the type of music I prefer.
    Jun 9, 2016
  • May 27, 2016
    I love the service and use it frequently.
    Jun 19, 2016
    This is the best quickest service of all
  • May 23, 2016
    Jun 9, 2016
    I have never had a problem with the service I receive from Cd Universe.
  • May 21, 2016
    I got a coupon for cd universe $20 discount. I prepared my order thinking at each step that the form requesting my coupon was going to show up on the page and I could enter the coupon. Well there was no request for my coupon and suddenly my order was complete, when i was thinking I had one more page before the order was submitted. So, regarding this shopping experience I gave it a score of 3.
    Jun 15, 2016