Cell Phone Shop Reviews

Cell Phone Shop Ratings and User Reviews. Cell Phone Shop is rated 7.2 out of 10 from 18 reviews. Last rated on 10/27/2014.
Cellphoneshop.net is an online store that provides good quality cell phone products to their customers at very low prices. New products are introduced at unbeatable prices every month.

Cell Phone Shop Coupons »

Cell Phone Shop Rating

More About Cell Phone Shop

71%

23%

Recent Reviews for Cell Phone Shop

• Oct 27, 2014
    Nice selection, fast delivery.
    Nov 9, 2014
    BETTER SELECTION THAN OTHERS.
  • Oct 26, 2014
    Love this site been using it for years.
    Nov 12, 2014
  • Oct 25, 2014
    Nov 9, 2014
    I tried for three days to contact customer service but there was no way to get hold to them. So I sent an email,but it wasn't responded to. I did recieve my item on time but there has to be a better way for customers to contact customer service. I am wanting to buy more items and will.... Christmas is coming.....
  • Oct 24, 2014
    None at this time.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I have always enjoyed shopping online with Cell Phone Shop and recommend it to my friends.
    Nov 7, 2014
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Great prices! Good selection.
    Nov 3, 2014
    Good price. Good products.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I have been shopping with this site for quite a while and enjoy it immensely. Thank you for all of the savings.
    good prices
    Nov 7, 2014
    No telephone contact could be made. The shipped incorect items now I am stuck with four useless products
    Nov 6, 2014
    Received wrong cords for my iphone 6.
  • Oct 21, 2014
  • Oct 21, 2014
    dont know much yet
    Nov 2, 2014
    I was not given an immediate receipt for my purchase and there was no delivery date with the order.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Overall great experience
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Nov 9, 2014
    Improper item delivered. Unable to contact customer service by e-mail or phone. Refund given through 3rd party
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Nov 11, 2014
    I ordered a leather holster which I had purchased before. It's marketed for the Motorola Droid Pro, but it fits an iPhone 5s with a lifeproof case perfectly. Well they changed the size. It's a lot shallower now and less than half the phone fits in the holster. Very disappointed.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Nov 2, 2014
    They are horrible. They are not American. They are price gougers.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Nov 3, 2014
    they lost my order and wasnt told until i called to check on my order,and they said to wait a few more days i did and called again then they told me it was lost and they would send me another.took 27days to get my order.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Nov 5, 2014
    It took 7 weeks to receive product. I called after 5 weeks to cancel and they wait another week because shipping may be delayed t the port. I waited 8 more days and said I hadn't received my product and tht I wanted to cancel. I was told I couldn't because it had already been shipped. I informed gentleman on the phone I didn't want nor need his product now and I wanted to cancel his answer was simply you cant'. I asked for a supervisor and I was told no that he was in a meeting. I asked to leave a message for him to call and was told no I couldn't. Called back several minutes later and the same person answered and said that I shouldn't keep calling and hung up on me. I called back numerous time and was hung up on every time. I have purchased product fro you before but, I will not again because of poor customer satisfaction.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    A nice price, much better than any other site I've seen the last couple of weeks.