Cellular Country Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Cellular Country Reviews

11/22/2017
Cellular Country Ratings and User Reviews. Cellular Country is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 575 reviews. Last rated on 11/22/2017.

Cellular Country Rating

More About Cellular Country

Recent Reviews for Cellular Country

• Nov 22, 2017
    I wish I would of received conformation in my email. I cant find when I'm supposed to receive my delivery.
  • Nov 22, 2017
    I dont use paypal , this time I choose to pay through it. But since even i dont know that pay pal has old address order went through old address. Atleast shipping address should be confirmed before order is final. Never asked me and I clicked submit. Then I realized it to contact customer support.
  • Nov 22, 2017
    This was a quick decision, short internet search, price was attractive
  • Nov 22, 2017
    Needed to purchase a cell phone for my veteran brother
  • Nov 22, 2017
    I have never order from u before
  • Nov 22, 2017
    I am hoping this will be a positive experience once the phone arrives.
  • Nov 11, 2017
    I was able to find exactly what I was looking for in a short amount of time. Thanks.
    Nov 22, 2017
  • Nov 22, 2017
    After losing my iphone 6, I was becoming discouraged about finding an affordable replacement. This site made it possible to do just that. If the product performs as expected, this is truly a great deal.
  • Nov 22, 2017
    Web site was easy to use. I wish there had been a Texas Rangers case. I am satisfied with my purchase.
  • Nov 21, 2017
    good company. Easy to pick from selection
  • Nov 05, 2017
    I was astonished how easy it was to navigate the website. All information was there and easy to digest to be able to make a informed decision.
    Nov 21, 2017
    Ease of navigating the web site, large volume of product available.
  • Nov 21, 2017
    It was easy to go online and order from here.
  • Nov 04, 2017
    Nov 21, 2017
    Tried calling multi times. Always on hold and when it says your next. Message comes on stating closed.
  • Nov 11, 2017
    They are a Scam!!!!!
    It us a great site
  • Nov 10, 2017
    I like the prices compared to AT&T.
    Nov 21, 2017
    The product was marked as IPhone 7 plus case. That was wrong as my IPhone plus did not fit. The case was too small.
    Keep up the good work
  • Nov 20, 2017
    This is my first time shopping with Cellular Country and I hope my experience will be a good one. I like what I saw on the website (variety of phones, prices, condition, accessories) and I'm hoping the phone is as advertised and will not have defects & I can activate it through ATT without problems.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    You were easy to find and easy to find the item I was looking for. Please DO NO SEND MY ANY MAGAZINES. I appreciate the offer but have too many now.Thank You!