Central Appliance Parts Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Central Appliance Parts Reviews

02/19/2017
Central Appliance Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Central Appliance Parts is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 90 reviews.

Central Appliance Parts Rating

More About Central Appliance Parts

Recent Reviews for Central Appliance Parts

• Jan 31, 2017
    Cart button does not work. Took me ten minutes and adding the part to my cart a second time to buy it
  • Jan 22, 2017
    Quick ordering process. Very easy.
    Jan 31, 2017
    The shipping was outrageous for the amount of time to receive the package. I had requested safe packing. Box used was the one off the shelf with heating element. I received package/ box damaged with a bent element. When I spend approx. U$50 to ship, I expect overnight service with better packing. Even the USPS employee thought shipping cost was exorbitant for a two pound box?
  • Jan 30, 2017
    It was hard looking for parts, but I found them on central-appliance..
  • Jan 23, 2017
    Jan 30, 2017
    Customer service rep advised me to order a part which was delivered incomplete. When I inquired about a refund, I was informed I would need to pay for return shipping and would not be refunded original shipping fees. I would not have ordered the part if I had known it would be missing parts and that I would have to pay shipping both ways.
  • Dec 20, 2016
    Jan 29, 2017
    I waited and waited for my parts and when I finally called to see what was going on, it was like they were waiting for me to call to ship them. The first part was wrong but I had to wait two weeks to get it to find out. I called after ten days and then got it five days later. When It was wrong I called and was forgiven the restocking fee but not given a shipping label. I ordered the next part at that time and was told I'd have it in three days. Five days later I call and I get .... oh yeah, we'll get that out to you tomorrow. Whaaaat?? You guys suck at customer service! You're cheaper than most but my God...so not worth it!
  • Jan 27, 2017
    Just found this site and great prices.
  • Jan 26, 2017
    no coupon codes when I asked
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Jan 26, 2017
    Order went through without problems. There was no estimate of when it would be shipped. The order site indicated it normally shipped within 24 hours. After a week and no notice sent of shipping, I contacted customer service. First call within business hours, no answer. Live chat was closed. No information online about my order. Sent a text. A few hours later, called again. Rep said it had not yet shipped, but should receive notice soon. Same response to my text later in the day. Product was delivered that evening. Appears you have no ability to track orders and know their status.
  • Jan 25, 2017
    Great prices!
  • Jan 25, 2017
    Easy to shop website. Shipping charge seems too high.
  • Jan 24, 2017
    Nice web site. Very good price-point and good shipping rates
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Great customer support, ease of purchase and found the exact part I was looking for.
    Jan 24, 2017
    No one has contacted me on this issue, I had to contact central appliance. And the customer service rep did not really have an answer as to if or when I would get the part I ordered, but you still have my money.
  • Nov 20, 2016
    Thanks! Checkout and product selection very easy!
    Jan 23, 2017
  • Jan 23, 2017
    all the parts ordered today would have been a lot easier to identify had a photo benn included in the description
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Price was definitely better than other merchants and the ability to match model #s correctly was appreciated
    Jan 23, 2017
    This site stood out to me for these reasons; the retail price as good or better than other sites, and the ability to match model #'s and find the right replacement part was more accurate than other sites i shopped.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    On my first order I was not told that is was on back order. An e-mail would be helpful.
    Jan 21, 2017
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Employees are great, part was at great price too!The website is easy to use and a breeze to checkout.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    gr8 prices compared to other websites
  • Jan 03, 2017
    Jan 17, 2017
    We ordered the same circuit board about 15 months ago and paid over $200 and it didn't last very long at all.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    very friendly. easy to use