Central Appliance Parts Reviews

08/27/2016
Central Appliance Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Central Appliance Parts is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 106 reviews.

Central Appliance Parts Rating

More About Central Appliance Parts

Recent Reviews for Central Appliance Parts

• Jul 5, 2016
    Customer servicee is very comprehensive and practical.
  • Jul 5, 2016
    I appreciate the diagram of the parts ordered as well as the best price and flat rate shipping. I am hoping that I did indeed order the correct part (s) for the LG electric range that was shattered when daughter dropped a bowl on it. LG apparently does not make this replacement part any longer so it has been difficult to locate. Thank you for your service! Appreciatively, Leslie A. Lees ( my daughter is paying to have it replaced as it is she who accidently broke it) : )
  • Jun 30, 2016
    fast, hopefully delivered as advertized
  • Jun 29, 2016
    easy to place order. Hope shipping will be fast.
  • Jun 29, 2016
    buying experience is good
  • Jun 28, 2016
    Since this is my first purchase from Central Appliance, I have only the ordering process to evaluate. This process has been quite simple and the price for the part I was purchasing was more than reasonable. Shipping was neither extremely high nor low. Receipt of said purchase and the delivery time as well as quality of same will determine my future business.
    Jul 5, 2016
    This is a fly by night company,Their online service gave the wrong part number.Which I found out after I ordered the part.Then they want to charge a 25%restocking fee.The wrong part was also a cheap china made part,it even had rust looking stain on the inside. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY. Absolute horrible customer service.Nothing is their fault. Mike was to worried about his July 4th holiday when I contacted him on the 1st and 2nd to deal with a customer being dissatisfied.Check out their rating on the BBB.org . I always say don't jump over a dime to save a dollar.I did and now look at the hassle. You have been warned.This is my opinion.
  • Jun 28, 2016
    Great price for replacement appliance parts. Site is easy to use & finding the parts I needed took almost no time at all.
  • Jun 26, 2016
    I wanted a replacement part. I knew the part number (6323a20004a) but the other web sites I checked did not offer the original part and they did not agree on what the replacement part number should be. It was very confusing. CAP sold the part I needed, not a recommended replacement.
  • Jun 25, 2016
    First time user. Will use site again due to pricing and availability.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    thanks for the helpful customer service!
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Easy to navigate their website and found all the items I was looking for at a reasonable price.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Jul 5, 2016
    great job, will definitely order from you again!
  • Jun 20, 2016
    check out was troubling. wanted to use pay-pal but couldn't
    Jul 2, 2016
  • Jun 20, 2016
    Easy to find the parts that I was looking for. Great shipping $$
    Jul 4, 2016
  • Jun 17, 2016
    Needed to call to confirm the part I was ordering wa the correct one or my stove. Cory (?) was very helpful and efficient.
    Jun 28, 2016
    Only issue was the hours of service. I had to call back he next day because they were closed.
  • Jun 17, 2016
    Jun 23, 2016
    I ordered a part that I did not need. I need the piece that goes in the window where the air conditioner hose blows outside
  • Jun 14, 2016
    Jun 23, 2016
    I didn't actually place the order a friend did it for me. But I am pleased with everything. Thank you
  • Jun 14, 2016
    Jun 24, 2016
    Best price I found on the internet. Keep it up!
  • Jun 8, 2016
    Jun 27, 2016
    The part was listed as compatible with with my AC , but was not. CAP still insists on charging a re-stock fee for an incompatible part, which was listed as compatible. Not my mistake, but I am charged.