Central Appliance Parts Reviews

02/06/2016
Central Appliance Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Central Appliance Parts is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 128 reviews.

Central Appliance Parts Rating

More About Central Appliance Parts

Recent Reviews for Central Appliance Parts

• Dec 6, 2015
    I was supposed to receive a coupon code via email from first purchase for 5% off this second purchase but... nothing in email.
  • Dec 5, 2015
    Easy check out, and the nice thig is that the company has contact number.
  • Dec 5, 2015
    Spoke with representative who was knowledgeable and friendly. I was very satisfied with her efforts.
  • Dec 4, 2015
    this is a very bad web site
  • Dec 3, 2015
    Chrome didn't display the "lock" secure connection icon on their checkout page.
  • Dec 2, 2015
    I was a little confused about the PayPal checkout. I clicked on that and logged into PayPal, but the total I was presented with did not seem to reflect shipping and I was not sure if and how shipping would be calculated within the PayPal experience. I then backed out and instead created a user login; which was not a problem for me. My only thoughts are that maybe adding some brief information around the PayPal button to tell visitors how the shipping works through PayPal. Thanks!
  • Dec 2, 2015
    None as of yet, after I receive my product I will be able to say.
  • Nov 29, 2015
    1/2 the price of other quote
  • Nov 28, 2015
    Shipping is very expensive for a $3.00 US Postal Service bill.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    don't have any.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    Wrong part was shipped and blamed on me. I typed in the model infromation on the refrigerator part and ordered as directed in the web site. Paid through the nose to ship back and will not refund. Had to talk to them to get the right part shipped. Web site is pretty useless in ordering the correct part for this refirgerator. Have little confidence in getting correct parts from this outfit.
    Dec 3, 2015
    sent wrong part even though I order the correct part per their online descritipn. Needed to contact them to get the right part, then paid a wopping price to return the product. Bad experience with return process
  • Nov 21, 2015
    The vendors do their best on the customers assistance.
    Nov 26, 2015
  • Nov 20, 2015
    I found my dryer belt with ease
    Nov 30, 2015
    thank you!
  • Nov 17, 2015
    I did not like that the checkout process was unsecure. I was hesitant to even complete the purchase, so I used a card I don't use often, and has protection, just in case my information is stolen. You had a great price, so it was worth the risk.
    Dec 3, 2015
    Your checkout procedure is done on an unsecured page. No security when I'm submitting credit card info makes me very nervous. I almost didn't complete the order because of it. I opted to use a card I rarely use, so if my data was stolen, I could limit my exposure. The item itself was brand new and a very good price. No complaints there.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Fast customer service when I had questions
    Nov 24, 2015
  • Nov 16, 2015
    It was hard to know if I actually ended up ordering something. The checkout is not very easily understood.
  • Nov 13, 2015
    Nov 30, 2015
    Second part ive received broken.