CenturyNovelty.com Reviews

02/13/2016
CenturyNovelty.com Ratings and User Reviews. CenturyNovelty.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 43 reviews.

CenturyNovelty.com Rating

More About CenturyNovelty.com

Recent Reviews for CenturyNovelty.com

• Dec 21, 2015
    Looks good. If the products look like they do on the web site, when they get here I'll be delighted.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    a little hard to find what I wanted in the categories. Didn't have nearly as many items as I was expecting in certain categories.
  • Dec 9, 2015
    cool site, smartly done web site
    Dec 16, 2015
  • Dec 9, 2015
    Why is PayPal listed on the bottom of the shipping page and not an option? PayPal makes purchases much easier!
    Dec 20, 2015
  • Dec 8, 2015
    Dec 16, 2015
    The quality of the hats were first rate considering the price. I bought the Silver Top Hats for my show choir "Frosty the Snowman" number. No shedding of glitter, the hats are sturdy enough to dance and shake and the kids loved them! Would definitely buy these again and excited to see what else you have to offer!
  • Dec 7, 2015
    Very user friendly website... good prices!
  • Dec 7, 2015
    It was a very positive experience
  • Dec 6, 2015
    SHIPPING COSTS APPEAR TO BE BASED ON SALES DOLLARS RATHER THAN WEIGHT. APPEAR HIGH COMPARED TO SHIPPING COSTS I PAY FOR OUR BUSINESS
    Dec 15, 2015
    Dec 17, 2015
    You shipped my item UPS and they used a subcontractor to deliver the item. The subcontractor is not reliable and you should be aware of that - - not that I think you will stop using them. They said they attempted to deliver my item but no one was there. That is a lie - - the item was sent to my office during work hours and there were plenty of people to accept delivery. In addition they were going to deliver the item on a Saturday - - as I said I sent the item to my office, which is closed on weekends. Fortunately the item made it to me, but no one from your office called me back to speak with me after I called to complain that my item was probably not going to make it in time for our holiday party.
  • Dec 4, 2015
    i like this online shop it has a lot of things and i like how you can buy in bulk and get cheaper prices.
    Great deals
    Dec 20, 2015
    I love this store. Thanks
  • Dec 3, 2015
    don't know first time user
  • Dec 2, 2015
    easy to order
  • Dec 2, 2015
    The checkout went smoothly until I went to create an account. Then the process got a little messy with the creation of a password with many requirements and no indication that password was acceptable. The request for at least 1 number to be included remained which to me signaled that the number was not recorded or not acceptable. So I continued putting in the password until I just gave up and assumed it was correct. Also the number of items (25) was not part of the shopping summary. It only indicated the total cost of the items. I thought that was odd.
    Dec 26, 2015
  • Nov 30, 2015
    It was very easy and fast to shop on the novelty website.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    My $6 off coupon (for signing up for emails) did not work (Enjoy $6 off your next $60 online order. Enter coupon code EMAIL1100016 during checkout*).
  • Nov 21, 2015
    Fabulousselection of items at extremely reasonable prices! I am delighted with my online shopping experience with Century Novelty. :-)
    Dec 3, 2015
    Excellent service, quality item, excellent prices!
  • Nov 18, 2015
    None at this time
    Dec 11, 2015
    Very thorough coverage from order to delivery