CenturyNovelty.com Reviews

12/06/2016
CenturyNovelty.com Ratings and User Reviews. CenturyNovelty.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 80 reviews.

CenturyNovelty.com Rating

More About CenturyNovelty.com

Recent Reviews for CenturyNovelty.com

• Oct 23, 2016
    Great site! I found everything I needed for my Christmas yard display.
  • Oct 23, 2016
    User friendly website and competitive prices
  • Oct 21, 2016
    I think shipping was high for such a inexspendive product
  • Oct 17, 2016
    lots to pick from
  • Oct 13, 2016
    The only issue I had was that standard shipping time was not guaranteed. I had to choose a more expensive shipping just to make sure I'd get it on time.
  • Oct 11, 2016
    The shipping option changed between when I clicked my lowest-rate choice and when I placed my order -- to a higher shipping rate
  • Oct 11, 2016
    Oct 23, 2016
    We are a small elementary school in LOs Fresnos, Tx. We selected your company because of product availability and price. We placed our order in plenty of time to receive merchandise. When it never arrived, we inquired and were told the post office was holding the package. Then we were told that the post office had returned it. When we called to ask you for help, you were unwilling to assist us with our plight beyond offering our money back. So, 550 kids tomorrow will be sporting a cardstock cutout of an eye patch instead of the ones we ordered from your company. We quite frequently order from Oriental Trading, and we were looking forward to seeing what your company could do. Extremely disappointed.
  • Oct 6, 2016
    Please add more childrens party themes, invitations ect.
    Oct 20, 2016
  • Oct 5, 2016
    You have great products for my Kindergarten Halloween party.
  • Oct 4, 2016
    I liked the variety of theme party decorations and the prices
  • Oct 4, 2016
    Huge selection of items at fair prices. Great customer service. Web site has some hiccups and may cause the company to lose sales. It keeps telling buyers the items are not avalable.
    Oct 16, 2016
  • Oct 3, 2016
    I love it and will shop more here
    Oct 19, 2016
    I love the website
  • Oct 1, 2016
    I just didn't have a problem placing my order.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    Oct 10, 2016
    Actually, the only thing that disappointed me was having to receive by UPS because it was way out of town and during rush hour due to the fact that I do not leave my campus till after 6:00
  • Sep 28, 2016
    it that i googled what I needed and you were the #1 on the list you are doing a good job. this was an order for a party and only hope the order will be on time. up until now the experience has been great.....
    Oct 6, 2016
    Need to have more product & available to order, back order is to long before having in stock & available to order.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    I look forward to reviewing the balance of the experience with this company.
    Oct 19, 2016
    Work on the order tracking please!!! I was never able to view status.
    Oct 7, 2016
    The times were delivered several days ahead of schedule, shopping was easy!
  • Sep 13, 2016
    I found exactly what I was looking for, Rubber Ducks, for my wedding, and the company had a great selection and fantastic reviews. I will definitely use this company again. I am so excited about my order! The guests will love them!
    Sep 30, 2016
    They have great products and prompt customer service actions. The only problem I had was an issue of duplication in an assortment of ducks where variety was important. They were quick to fix the problem! I will definitely use them again!
  • Sep 13, 2016