CenturyNovelty.com Reviews

09/15/2014
CenturyNovelty.com Ratings and User Reviews. CenturyNovelty.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 87 reviews.

CenturyNovelty.com Rating

More About CenturyNovelty.com

Recent Reviews for CenturyNovelty.com

• Aug 3, 2014
    Transaction went smoothly and easily. Loved the price - except for the shipping cost.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    There should be free shipping for a large purchase
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I plan Student Activities at a College and Century Novelty helps us save money and do great events in house instead of contracting out entertainers that cost much more! Our students love the fish tanks!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    It was easy to use. Shipping is EXPENSIVE that is the only downside.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Wish I could set up an account to make my bulk orders and have time to pay off the bill instead of having to have all the cash before you do any fundraising.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Wish you could have offered discount pricing and shipping for not for profit organizations....
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I was very pleased with the overall site! Prices were amazing!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Ordered for our party 2 years ago...needed additonal items. Was satisfied last time, so came back.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Great, easy order experience
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I hope this will be a good experience. I need to receive the product as promised and see it is quality before I can decide if I will use this company again.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I have found Century Novelty items to be a hit at my booth as give-a-way prizes at the County Fair. This is my second experience as I ordered different items last year. I am looking at inexpensive prizes for children and teens. Large assortment. Generally good quantities. Fast delivery. You exceeded my expectations. I'll be back again.
    Aug 4, 2014
    YOur current inventory was two items short to receive the lower price for the higher quantity. the sales person transferred me to customer service. Had to leave a message to receive a call back. Did not receive a call back. Left another message. No call back. Pleased with most items. Second year I have ordered from Novelty. Not impressed with your customer service response. Needs a little work. Randy Park 801-446-4666
  • Jul 17, 2014
    shipping is high
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Don't have much. Doesn't show all the items available in a category you chose or searched. Just not a great site really
    Aug 1, 2014
    I don't really understand what Century Novelty is, because there isn't that much selection of most of the supplies it sells. Is it a party supply? Even then there isn't much selection. And when you search for something it doesn't give you all of the choices, because then I would click on categories and see more that it didn't show me before that should have. I just don't get the site. It's almost like its a store that's just going out of business and trying to get rid of the rest of its merchandise. In that case, its awesome. I also only used it because it was the ONLY place online to buy a certain type of graduation tassel picture frame. Ironically....
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Only thing I didn't like was the way pages changed; the "zoom" up to the top of the next page was dizzying, especially if you are looking through quickly for a particular item.
    Aug 1, 2014
  • Jul 15, 2014
    It was hard to rate. I was satisfied with the order process, and I appreciate the notice about items being out of stock. The re-stock time is reasonable. I will not know how satisfied, whether I would recommend, or whether I would order again until I receive my order.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    My walking team will appreciate the hats.Wish us good luck!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I was disappointed I could not use my coupon.
    Jul 26, 2014
    Was disappointed I couldn't fix the broken items sent, just kept falling off no matter what glue I used! But the ones that came intact were cute!
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    Just the way I like it..go onto the website, find it, buy it, get it..no problems. Thanks!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    It's a great company with a large assortment of products at good prices. I only wish there was free shipping.
    Jul 24, 2014
    Great selection and great prices!
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Very helpful web site.
    Jul 14, 2014
    purchased 3 bamboo back scratchers. they are doing the job.