CenturyNovelty.com Reviews

CenturyNovelty.com Ratings and User Reviews. CenturyNovelty.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 95 reviews.

CenturyNovelty.com Rating

More About CenturyNovelty.com

Recent Reviews for CenturyNovelty.com

• Sep 24, 2015
    price on this site were great!!!!
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Hope the quality is as good as is stated. Shipping was a little high. Excited to get my purchase as we are using it in a game for a senior carnival.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    I have no issues with the purchases, i ordered vampire fangs for a photoshoot i hope they are amazing when they get here.
  • Sep 20, 2015
    They say they give a $6 discount for signing up for their email newsletter, but it was not credited at checkout or any other time did it reflect any discount.
  • Sep 19, 2015
    I did not understand the price, the website says 3-5 items were $18 each, I bought 5 items and was charged $20 each.
  • Sep 19, 2015
    I had gone to a coupon site and was told the discount would be applied at checkout. It was not. There was no code. This is my only complaint. Other than that, I loved this site and the merchandise, as I am preparing trick or treat items for around 50 children who will attend an Octoberfest at my home.
  • Sep 19, 2015
    It's good place to find what I am looking for.
  • Sep 18, 2015
    I ordered from your company because you carried the exact little monster finger puppets I grew up with as a child. They are so cheesy & nostalgic. Perfect give-away toys for our trick-or-treaters and nieces/nephews. Everything else we got was for fun and variety! Love it!
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Great selection and pretty reasonable prices
  • Sep 18, 2015
    I have enjoyed shopping with you.
  • Sep 16, 2015
    I just a lot of trouble paying for the order with a credit card. Although I wanted to use my Paypal account; it wouldn't let me.
  • Sep 14, 2015
    Very good prices for makeup for halloween
  • Sep 14, 2015
    Easy selection, good prices, quick delivery.
  • Sep 14, 2015
    glad you have this mask for art supplies
  • Sep 13, 2015
    Sep 21, 2015
    Everything was what I ordered and the quality was exlcelent
  • Sep 11, 2015
    It was easy to go through the website. But I was confused when it got to the login. I thought I had a password because it seemed like it was connected to Amazon. I tried my password but it wasn't accepted. So, I decided to sign up as a first timer and it went through. That was a little confusing.
  • Sep 10, 2015
    Always a good product and great service!
  • Sep 8, 2015
    Great price and selection!
    Sep 25, 2015
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Shipping and handling was a bit expensive especially when it was almost the same cost as what we purchased
    Sep 11, 2015
    Great quality and shipped on time, my only issue was that the shipping was more than the item shipped.