CenturyNovelty.com Reviews

12/17/2014
CenturyNovelty.com Ratings and User Reviews. CenturyNovelty.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 115 reviews.

CenturyNovelty.com Rating

More About CenturyNovelty.com

Recent Reviews for CenturyNovelty.com

• Oct 31, 2014
    I enjoy shopping with century novelty the only problem I see is I do slot of online ordering you all never send me coupons NEVER
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Would have been even better if the shipping was free!!
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Helped me out of a bind!!!
  • Oct 29, 2014
    A very easy shopping experience!
  • Oct 28, 2014
    spoke to a Customer Rep who was very helpful and pleasant in answering my questions
  • Oct 28, 2014
    All good So fat!
  • Oct 27, 2014
    This shopping experience was wonderful. I was able to find the items I was looking for. The prices were comparable to others I'd researched and they were all in stock. All necessary information for deciding to order was right at my finger tips. This was a very pleasant experience.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    No comments at this time. Will wait to see delivery reliability and product quality.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    I will still be looking on line for other banks that are wood or plastic as I am giving each of my grandchildren a bank for Christmas I whish I could have found a bigger selection and gotten them all from your site. Your site was very easy for me and the check out was also. I am not one to order on line I usually find it confusing. Thank You for making this purchase a good experience for me
  • Oct 27, 2014
    They were easy to use. Great products with an even better price
  • Oct 25, 2014
    so far its been ok. i had used some of these products at another event, i like them so now i am trying them at my event. they was a big hit.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I didn't receive my order yet, but I'm generally satisfied with my purchase. It would be helpful to show how large/small the products are in their photos by using some sort of scale reference. Shipping charges seemed a bit high.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Everything went well - thanks!
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I like what I order breast cancer items
    Oct 24, 2014
  • Oct 18, 2014
    No comments at this time/first time buyer.
    Oct 25, 2014
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    only problem I had was that on-line catalog items showed in the description as 12 in a pack, while in the price guide they were listed as pk6. I called to find out how many in a pack and the CS person wasn't sure, checked with someone and told me there were 12. When the product came there were 6 to a pack. Lucky I had ordered extra just in case.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Oct 29, 2014
    these items will make our first annual Santa's workshop a big success! Thank you!
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I shop for our Ladies Auxilary VFW Post 7924 and we purchase gifts to hand out in the community, however we prefer something that is patriotic. It would be nice to see more selection.
    Oct 30, 2014
    The product was great and everything I expected. Will definately shop here again.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    I said I was pretty satisfied but of course I just ordered the products, have not received them yet! Hope they get here in time for my granddaughters' birthday party and are as nice as they look and sound from the product description. If they are, I'll come back and give a "10" rating instead of "9."
    Oct 24, 2014
    Ordered these little shovels for party favors for twin granddaughters' birthday party, to go with plastic buckets I purchased elsewhere. The little buckets I found at Party City were nice, but the shovels there too small and flimsy to do anything, much less dig in sand! These shovels are sturdy, just the right size to go with the buckets and the price very affordable for good quality! Delivery was SOONER than expected, so I'm a very satisfied customer of Century Novelty.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    THIS COMPANY HAS LOWER PRICES THAN ORIENTAL TRADING COMPANY.
    Oct 26, 2014