Chai-Direct.com Reviews

07/27/2014
Chai-Direct.com Ratings and User Reviews. Chai-Direct.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 77 reviews. Last rated on 07/26/2014.

Chai-Direct.com Rating

More About Chai-Direct.com

Recent Reviews for Chai-Direct.com

• Jul 26, 2014
    I have been ordering from you Chai Direct for several years, and I have always been pleased by their efficiency and quality of products. I would like to see and try more of the choices for Big Train products, particularly the green tea latte.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Had some difficulty with the shipping address- Paypal listed a number after my name in the shipping address, so I am not totally sure it will be delivered properly. On another note, I thought your website was very user friendly and I appreciate that.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I was disappointed about being charged for shipping. The ad stated no charges over $59.00 purchase. I was charged 52.00 and only a few items weren't supposed to be included in the not available for free shipping category. I love your site and Chai's but will have to rethink an extra $52.00 of products to pay for shipping. I am a nurse and share my Chai's with some of my clients.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Every time I went to Walmart they never have the chai tea by Pacific, never so I am going to order from here all the time. and I have been to many Walmart!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Thanks for the opportunity to order David Rio Tiger Spice Chai. It is my 88 year old mother's favorite and I order it periodically for her. I'm so glad to be able to do this online!!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Great chai tee
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I am extremely happy with buying the tea from your company directly I was paying almost twice as much when buying the same tea from my favorite tea room.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I have had this product before when I worked in a coffee house. I enjoyed it very much. But I can't seam to get it in Canada any more. Would like to see it come back (in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)Thank you
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I have ordered from here before and like the product and how fast they ship
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I love the tea. This is the first time the coupon didn't work.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    CHAI DIRECT IS A GREAT COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH. GREAT PRODUCT!
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Jul 14, 2014
    Packing for shipping could have been much better, 3 cans packed upright and one on its' side. Consequently not very secure and 2 cans were damaged on arrival.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    You have my favorite brand that I cannot get locally.
    Jul 20, 2014
  • Jul 1, 2014
    I make myself a latte every morning. I love the stuff. I have tried different brands but always go back to Pacific. It is the best for me. I drink 32 oz daily
    Jul 19, 2014
    I have tried other brands from stores and on line but my preference will always be Pacific brand. It is the tops
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I love the David Rio Chai Tea and usually find the best price at this website.
    Jul 10, 2014
    I love David Rio Chai and Chai Direct is a great place to purchase it!
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I had a coupon, but it had expired in the time it takes to need a new order. I am disappointed that I could not use it for discount. I only drink 1 cup a day so 6 cans last a long time. I love it and do not buy other coffee or tea. Thank you.
    Jul 23, 2014
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    wonderful customer service, keep up the good work!
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Looking for more chai options and chai-direct seems to have the most variety. I decided to try them out.
    Jul 21, 2014
  • Jun 18, 2014
    They have the product I want and ship promptly. If there is a problem they take care of it without hassle.
    Jul 14, 2014