Chai-Direct.com Reviews

10/24/2014
Chai-Direct.com Ratings and User Reviews. Chai-Direct.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 80 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.

Chai-Direct.com Rating

More About Chai-Direct.com

Recent Reviews for Chai-Direct.com

• Oct 24, 2014
    My sister in law gave me some Chai and I really liked it so I decided to order some. But unfortunately your Shipping charges are outrages, the items I purchased weight basically nothing.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Wish you could convince Oregon Chai to start selling their sugar free dry mix again.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Great tasting and no sugar!
  • Oct 18, 2014
    At some point you really should offer free shipping. I place the same order every mth and have to pay a extra 10.00 in shipping.

From Chai-Direct.com

We do offer free shipping on the majority of our products on orders of $59 or more, as is stated at the top of every web page on our website. For details regarding our free shipping policy please visit the following link: http://www.chai- ... Read full response »
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Fine product and look forward to receiving
  • Oct 16, 2014
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Since moving to my new address I have been unable to find Pacific Chai in the area grocery stores and have missed this great beverage. It would b great to be able to purchase locally at the Food Lion grocery store or Farm fresh grocery store. Coupons would also be great for discounts!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    seemed smooth so far.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I wish the shipping cost was cheaper.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I loved this site. I found it so easy to use and really liked the fact that you could combine and create your own groupings of chai's in packages. I do wish there where other options with some of the products in which you could only buy 3lb. bags. I definitely would have bought more 12oz chai products had that option existed.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I enjoyed the quick response from Faye to my question. We love this product a lot.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Looking for coupons/free items for purchase of next item if I am satisfied with my first purchase
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Cant wait for my chai
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I am a big fan of Big Train chai Tea. I can not have caffine. This is one of the few websites I am able to find the decaf chai.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    It is always easy to order my Chai. I love the drink.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    So far so good
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    The products are terrific-- so delicious & comforting.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Oct 14, 2014
    I've been ordering products from Chai direct for years and was pleasantly surprised how fast the delivery came this time. Rather than 1 week plus, my border arrived within 4-5 days of my order.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I believe that this website was very good buying Chai Tea. I've never bought from here before but it seemed to be a good experience.
    Oct 7, 2014