Chai Direct Reviews

09/29/2016
Chai Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Chai Direct is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 41 reviews. Last rated on 09/27/2016.

Chai Direct Rating

More About Chai Direct

Recent Reviews for Chai Direct

• Sep 27, 2016
    I was very happy to find you for the tea because my store stopped carrying it
  • Sep 20, 2016
    I very much enjoy drinking Chai Tea. Ordering on line has proven to be a great way to keep my pantry full. Simple and easy.
  • Sep 20, 2016
    I didn't understand. You state that there would be no additional billing cost for shipping costs. Then you ask what way we wanted it shipped. But each choice had the additional amount for billing. There was no item that said free postage. What gives? I bought it through you because I saw there was no shipping costs. I'll be unhappy if I find that you charge me shipping.
    Sep 29, 2016
  • Sep 19, 2016
    I sell Sattwa Sun in my tea and coffee truck. Seriously receive nothing but compliments. Am in LOVE. YUM!
  • Sep 18, 2016
    Online purchase was excruciating and shipping over $100 should be free in my humble opinion.product is excellent
  • Sep 18, 2016
    This was a good system in order to order my favorite chai brand.
  • Sep 14, 2016
    First time, so would be better prepared to answer once I receive shipment
  • Sep 9, 2016
    Shipping is way too much.
  • Sep 9, 2016
    Sep 21, 2016
    Your shipping cost for less than a case of Chai Tea are extremely high. Individuals should not have to pay such high shipping when ordering. If I could find your product in a retail store I would prefer that.The shipping was more costly than a container of Chai Tea.
  • Sep 4, 2016
    I have bought exclusively from Chai Direct for the past 3 years. They have excellent choices and prompt shipping. I very happy with this merchant.
  • Sep 1, 2016
    Sep 15, 2016
    I ordered and paid for my purchase on Sep 1 and received no further notice until the notice of shipment on Sep 14. The product was received today Sep 15. I have ordered from Chai Direct several times. This is the first time this has happened so I will order again with hopes of a return to previously efficient service. I did try to contact Chai Direct but did not find that to be easy.
  • Aug 30, 2016
    Like that I could buy in a larger quantity.
    Sep 8, 2016
  • Aug 30, 2016
    Sep 5, 2016
    I purchased Unsweetened Vedic Cardmom Chai that came in individual packets. I would rather have it in bulk because I drink it daily it is so good.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Sep 20, 2016
    I HAVE NEVER RECIVED MY ORDER AND HAVE HAD NO CONTACT BY THEM TO ME WITH AN EXPLANATION. THIS SURVEY IS THE ONLY CONTACT I HAVE HAD REGARDING THIS SALE.. NOT AT ALL HAPPY WITH THIS TRANSACTION. I WIL LNEVER USE THEM AGAIN. I.ONLY HOPE THAT i CAN SECURE MY MONEY SPENT.. BARBARA PURSELL
  • Aug 28, 2016
    liked whuat had in a coffee bar, decided to buy direct to enjoy at home
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Ive ordered several times and service and product is great. It would be nice to get a coupon or special offer once in awhile.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I think the survey and my comment on the order form say it all. Thanks.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I love your pink chai 3 lb bags, wish you had the same in K-cups.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    Sep 24, 2016
    This is the only tea my husband will drink.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    excited to b able to get my favorite drink directly. I am moving and did not find product in new store. It is cheaper than what I have been paying as well.
    Sep 4, 2016