Champion Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Champion Reviews

05/25/2017
Champion Ratings and User Reviews. Champion is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 1091 reviews. Last rated on 05/14/2017.

Champion Rating

More About Champion

Recent Reviews for Champion

• May 14, 2017
    I would value a selection of v-neck sweatshirts for women, which would be appropriate for many occasions besides workouts.
    May 25, 2017
  • May 13, 2017
    May 25, 2017
    Everything was fine with the order. The only thing was that it took too long to get delivered
  • May 24, 2017
    I love Champion products, I have many shorts, and just ordered the jersey pants.
    all good
  • May 24, 2017
    Champion offers excellent quality at a great price
  • May 24, 2017
    Love Champion bras probably because they fit better than any other brand.
  • May 24, 2017
    I was looking for a colorful sports bra in bigger sizes, and I could not find anything on the usual websites. So I just googled it and found some really nice ones, just the way I like them, on the Champion site. Thank you for making these options available to us!
  • May 23, 2017
    Was unable to checkout using "secure checkout" Tried different computers and platforms. Had to use paypal.
    May 23, 2017
    The large sport's bra size is considerably smaller than my past purchases that were large size. The large size in bra's has been my size and is my size in recent bra purchases. It appears the sports bra's large size is made a couple of inches smaller. Accordingly, I need to go to a outlet store to exchange the purchase for one that will fit. .
  • May 23, 2017
    They have wonderful products that are comfortable but I wish there would have been more colors today. Also, good customer perks would also be nice. I have purchased from them numerous times.
  • May 23, 2017
    Well Done, looking to see how the revenue share gets back to the school.
    champion are the best
    May 23, 2017
  • May 23, 2017
    Love the clothes and always wanted to try them when I train. Very nice website and great deals.
  • May 23, 2017
    I have not ordered from Champion in several years. I ended up having to resubmit all of my contact and ordering information again.I did talk to Deanna on the phone. She was very nice and very helpful.
  • May 22, 2017
    Like the product hoping th online items are not substandard or different from items in retail stores
  • May 22, 2017
    Always excellent ....
  • May 02, 2017
    I am in love with this site. GREAT DEALS
    May 22, 2017
    May 22, 2017
    I thought the T-Shirts were 2 to a package? But, there was only 1? So, guess I paid about $14.00 per T-Shirt? Never again.
  • May 21, 2017
    I filled out the popup asking for my email address and stating that I would get $10 off my order. No promo code was given so I did not get the $10 off this order. It made me feel angry towards this vendor; like I was tricked into giving my email so they could send me more ads. I thought it would be worth it if I got the discount.
  • May 21, 2017
    iilove the quality of this brand is amazing awesome work .....