Champs Sports Reviews

02/11/2016
Champs Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Champs Sports is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1011 reviews. Last rated on 02/10/2016.
Champs Sports is an online sports store offering a wide range of sporting apparel, equipment and accessories for a very wide selection of sports.

Champs Sports Rating

More About Champs Sports

Recent Reviews for Champs Sports

• Feb 10, 2016
    Good offers on promo codes.
    i love champs
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I wish more than one code could be applied,I had to choose between free shipping on my vip reward or using birthday code $25 off 100, none of sale items I chose had free shipping offer. I contacted customer service as well whom were friendly, however was told thats policy. Prices for sale on boys clothes were great however since I took 2 long to decide best way to save, at ;east 5 to 7 items were removed from my cart and were no longer available example lebron boys and kobe tshirts size M and L
    Great Checkout Process!!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    The only complaint I have is that you don't ship items to Hawaii. I can't understand why this would be the case, as you have multiple stores here.
    Good Online service
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Although I highly appreciate the military discount offered. I believe that shipping to APO address's should be easily offered for all products
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Thanks for always being fully stocked on new releases. I love champs.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    On-line ordering through Champs was uncomplicated. I would order from this site again.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    i will recommended anybody shop at champs sports because the price range is very good and the sales associates are very nice and friendly
  • Feb 9, 2016
    One of the only stores that allowed for me to pick up my purchase from a store near me on the same day. This allowed me to use the online store promo code with the convenience if being able to have my purchase the same day.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    The website design and checkout process is streamlined and looks great but it failed to apply my eligible discounts.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Champs is my go to store when buying any kind of shoes, whether it is for myself or a gift!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Great selection & competitive prices!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    This was a gift. There was no gift note option.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Awesome product best service on the interweb
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I love Champs but your phone customer service and phone app is in need of a lot of work. Also your online inventory and store inventory for should be updated. The same discounts that you offer online should be offered in store as well. After making a purchase in the store a day ago, I found out at the register that I could have received a 10% discount by ordering online.
    Feb 10, 2016
    I had to contact champs by phone on three different occasions. The first phone calls was not a good experience as I stated before and my last survey. On the third hole through precipitate that I spoke to was very courteous. The first two representative gave me the wrong information on when I will receive my package after I chose the two day delivery option. Fortunately the third representative that I was speaking to help clarify that I should not have been given the timeframe that I was given to receive my order.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Feb 10, 2016
    I never received a email saying my package was shipped and never got a tracking number. Lucky I was at the location when it was delivered.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Easy to navaigate and find exactly what I needed! Great sales and prices.
    Feb 9, 2016