Champs Sports Reviews

04/20/2015
Champs Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Champs Sports is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1017 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2015.
Champs Sports is an online sports store offering a wide range of sporting apparel, equipment and accessories for a very wide selection of sports.

Champs Sports Rating

More About Champs Sports

Recent Reviews for Champs Sports

• Apr 19, 2015
    Wish the process would be better for new hot releases. Being queued up isnt really the best.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    To buy in champs it's great for me. I usually don't have much time to go to the mall for buy my things, so buy in online it's great.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    they need to have more option for girls and they have some stuff that are for toddlers or babies and not for teenagers. yalls prices are good though.
    Great online experience! Free shipping
    I NOW CHAMPS FROM LONG TIME SINCE 80S FROM GREEN ACRES MALL NY
    I love Champs...easy checkout process
    Keep up the good work.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    When it comes to shoes, champs is my go to store! Great customer service... Except for the time I bought a pair of shoes in the store and got home with two different sizes lol
  • Apr 18, 2015
    this is my second purchase and its just as great as the first, get it at champs its worth it
    Simply the Best
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I wish Champs would have more for tall people.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Was disapointed I could no longer ship to store for free, I thought that was a good option.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Champs always seem to have product in stock when most of their competitors don't. I love that!
  • Apr 18, 2015
    You need to have your programmer put a program in which would waive all shipping charges on orders over $75 on Jordan promotions. You are making a killing off S&H charges when all other merchants like Nike.com, Finish Line and Footlocker has free shipping charges built into their sites. I am very upset that you do not have free shipping and I may never order from this site again.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Thanks again for the Jordans!
    U guys rock. Love u Champs
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Way better than Footlocker....I will never try to order from footlocker again.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    great selection of shoes. the shoe was out of stock at Nike.com but it wasn't at Champs. Looking forward to get my birthday gift for my boyfriend.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    First sneaker purchase I've ever made online. Hope this works out since stores are difficult to find what I want.
    Apr 18, 2015
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Apr 18, 2015
    They advertised having a cleat and when I ordered it 2 days later I received an email oh sorry we don't have that in stock. I lost two days of trying to find a cleat.