Champs Sports Reviews

12/17/2014
Champs Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Champs Sports is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1157 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.
Champs Sports is an online sports store offering a wide range of sporting apparel, equipment and accessories for a very wide selection of sports.

Champs Sports Rating

More About Champs Sports

Recent Reviews for Champs Sports

• Dec 16, 2014
    Love the store, love the selection, and typically have no problems ... but this order took me over a half hour to complete, because the checkout page kept freezing up. I tried several different browsers, but the same problem occurred. I was finally able to check through on about the fourth try. Also couldn't remember my password to check out as a return customer, because I wanted credit for the Rewards Program, but when I clicked on the "reset password" link that was emailed to me, my browser indicated that it was a "danger website" and wouldn't take me there ...? But like I said, typically no problems with the website ... must just be large-volume holiday shopping.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Website is a bit clumsy. No free shipping. I have almost exclusively done online shopping this year and this is the first time I've paid for shipping. If paying taxes and shipping, it makes me think twice about an online purchase. I went through with the purchase though because this is my first purchase with Champs and I did get a discount code which negated the shipping and tax. I also liked your product selection. In my opinion though, offer great prices, a small discount, and free shipping or ship to store at least, even if there isn't a local store that has the products in stock. I did try ship to store but none of my local stores had the items I ordered.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Overall experience was great. Wish you guys would carry more big sizes in the popular shoes
  • Dec 16, 2014
    good but the taxes to FL. is a lot and end it"s no cheap the all
    I LIKE TO SHOP AT CHAMPS BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS HAVE THE LATEST GEAR
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I was very pleased with the help we received at our local store and the guidance to finish up our order online ... I was also pleased to see the discount and free shipping option ...however I was a little confused at check out that the tax was zero before then once I submitted my payment it added the tax ...I wasn't too find of that wish the tax would have been included in before I hit the submit button it wouldn't have caused me to panic :-/ ...anyways keep up the great work and Thanks a bunch
  • Dec 16, 2014
    The customer service was outstanding! I love how easy it is to get my military discount. Thank you!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Check out for purchase would not accept american express information, had to use a different card. Kind of a pain in the butt.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I love champs! I always get the shoes I want whether in store or online
  • Dec 16, 2014
    When you offer a new coupon for joining you should allow it to combine with another offer. Entice your shopper.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I don't like not knowing what the total charges will be. For example on check-out there is a "TBD" line, I'm not comfortable not being 100% sure of what's going to be charged to my credit card. I also do not like having to go and pick up the item, if purchasing something on-line I would like it to be shipped directly to me.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I was very satisfied with my purchase today. Thank you
  • Dec 16, 2014
    you should improve the choose the method of shipping.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Shoe selection is great!!!!!!!!!
    Good! easy to use
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I live outside USA and always like to purchase products (made in USA). So far, most USA online stores do not post items overseas. For those they are willing to do that, the postage involved is very high and very limited shipping options are very limited too.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    i wish that you could enter more than 1 coupon code at a time.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    can't wait to receive my purchase
    Dec 15, 2014
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    This is a x-mas present so I don't know if iten(s) will be returned.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    The site is great, the selection is great but I had a great deal of problems with processing the order , trouble with the PayPal option and when I did try to process the order it kept timing out or looping back to the online help.
    Dec 16, 2014