Champs Sports Reviews

07/24/2014
Champs Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Champs Sports is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 846 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.
Champs Sports is an online sports store offering a wide range of sporting apparel, equipment and accessories for a very wide selection of sports.

Champs Sports Rating

More About Champs Sports

Recent Reviews for Champs Sports

• Jul 23, 2014
    Found shoes online that were Sold Out everywhere else...and I was able to pick up directly from the nearest store that had the shoes available!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    When I go to the Champs Sports store I love seeing all the variety of shoes they have. I think they have more and better variety of shoes than any other store I go to.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Good experience with Champs sports site
  • Jul 23, 2014
    It's always so easy using this site.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great store and has a lot of slections to choose from and its cheaper than others
  • Jul 23, 2014
    It's ok, disappointed that free shipping isn't automatically included after $75. had to use one or the other promotion.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Champs is great the JORDAN companies' customer service is horrible. It soils Champs' reputation when it cannot correct problems by JORDAN. My last purchase was a pair of very exclusive Jordan retro venoms they came from Champs badly damaged from an assembly line machine. I sent feedback thru my email with pics attached after my shoes were received and still have gotten zero response from Champs.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I have never had a problem with any order from Champs. Products are quality items. Always ship promptly & arrive as scheduled. Customer Service is readily available to answer any questions.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    website issues delayed purchasing a lot so unable to buy as much as planned and without being to use my discount code which became invalid as website keep timing out.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Love that they always have exactly what my son is looking for!!!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Our favorite place to shop.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I couldn't find a Canadian Champs website to shop on. Would be nice to exactly how much you're spending (without having to convert the difference), not have to pay the international charges and it would most likely ship faster if from a Canadian site/location
  • Jul 22, 2014
    should have offered free shipping
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Very satisfied with the large selection and sizes. The promo code sealed the deal for me to complete the purchase. Thanks
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I FELT FOR WHAT I SPEND I WAS WORTH THE 20% OFF SO YES IM UPSET ESPECIALLY IF THEY PUT OUT A 20% ON FRIDAY I WILL BE RETURNING MY ITEMS
    The only store I can find apparel for myself, I am 6ft 6in and only 13 yrs old
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I like the functionality of the website and how you don't have to leave the current page to view a shoe in full view mode. as well as checking the cart. Also I don't like the fact that the minium dollar amount does not round up to the nearest dollar for the coupon to take effect. I.E. I was 2cents away from having 20% off of my purchase but had to settle for the 15% off code instead. TWO CENTS. my subtotal was $119.98 and needed $120.00 spent.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I like chaps sport so much
    Great experience overall!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Overall experience was good. I was not happy that my VIP promotion code I received in my welcome email did not work. If have liked to receive the ten dollars off. I was purchasing an additional t- shirt but since my 10 dollars didn't come off the purchase I chose not to make the additional purchase. Sincerely Michelle Bailey
    Jul 23, 2014