Champs Sports Reviews

10/21/2014
Champs Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Champs Sports is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 949 reviews. Last rated on 10/21/2014.
Champs Sports is an online sports store offering a wide range of sporting apparel, equipment and accessories for a very wide selection of sports.

Champs Sports Rating

More About Champs Sports

Recent Reviews for Champs Sports

GREAT SERVICE AND PRODUCTS
    luv the variety :)
    A store in Wheeling, IL
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I had a wonderful experience only thing i didnt like was that i wear a size 12 in women and the one pair of Air Max that i really loved wasnt available in my size other than that it was a wonderful experience.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Great store, good experience always, I plan on shopping here in the future.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    easy access great varieties and apparel selections good price.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Good Store, I always been satisfied. Good Quality Too.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    had a great time on your site
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Got the shoes I was looking for at a great price.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Your website is not user friendly at all! It took me three times to get these shoes purchased. I don't believe I will be using it again, and our mall has to many athletic stores that I don't think about this one!! I only used it this time because my grandson was looking for a certain pair of shoes for Christmas, and you came the closest to what he wanted!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I was so happy to start my Christmas shopping. And I got to use my $20 Platinum VIP Reward on-line!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I was not to happy because I called the 800# and lady stated the product wasn't in stock but yet it let me order. She stated I most likely won't recieve so that will decide my satisifaction with the site.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    i love champs...i wish they were cheaper
  • Oct 19, 2014
    i like the site just not the pop up mini screen that pops up when you click an item; it gets in the way. and the shipping charges other then that everything is ok.
    you the best
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Excellent service fast delivery
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Oct 21, 2014
    Obviously the shoes you order has the quality of the shoemaker. When you order, you will, for the most part, know what you're getting. My whole problem was with the website. It was fairly easy to find the right product but the checkout process was the WORST. Once I ordered and entered all of my personal and credit card information, I hit 'enter' and THEN it notifies me the shoes are no longer in stock! What a pain. Why even have them on the website?
  • Oct 8, 2014
    nothing at this time.
    Oct 21, 2014
    got order on time. got a 25 dollar birthday coupon. was happy.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    Great store! Recomend.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    One of the items ordered was manufactured improperly. When I attempted to exchange, the item was sold out. I have since looked EVERYWHERE for the same item and can't find it. It was a birthday gift, so was very disappointed.