Champs Sports Reviews

07/28/2014
Champs Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Champs Sports is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 873 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2014.
Champs Sports is an online sports store offering a wide range of sporting apparel, equipment and accessories for a very wide selection of sports.

Champs Sports Rating

More About Champs Sports

Recent Reviews for Champs Sports

• Jul 28, 2014
    Great stuff appreciate the quick usage
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I visited the Ontario store and customer service was top notch, just didn't have my size in stock. The sales person offered to order but I declined as I had other things to do. Web site and ordering was easy.
    need more bo jackson's
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I really like this store! They have great products & a lot of my friends shop here, especially the shoe freaks! They got me into it & I just love the products there! Especially all of the shipping offers you guys offer online, they are just great!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    champs sports is a great site. I wish the retail stores had a wider selection of sports shoes (other than basketball).
  • Jul 28, 2014
    love the new releases and offers
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Respect my privacy please...
  • Jul 28, 2014
    thanks for the great selection
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Great site. Love that I can order and deliver to our local store for pick up. Appreciate the military discount as well. My husband is retired Navy. Forbids our family from shopping any where that does not recognize the military and honor the discount. So thank you again!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    This is a great website. Very easy to navigate.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    It's worth spending a little extra for a guaranteed satisfied customer
    great site thank you
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I like champs because it has more specials than ohter stores
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Good purchase. Nice site. Nice catalog.
    taylor nice on phone
  • Jul 27, 2014
    It has been a great experience with Champs online shopping.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    Great service - very happy!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    The box came all beat up and although it was a limited edition box, it came covered in dust and had puncture marks all over it and crushed corners. The box needs to be replaced. Also, since it was a limited edition box, it brings down the value of the actual sneaker for resale.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    I love ordering from champs good quality in shoes thanks
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I've been trying to purchase a product and each time I try it tells me it's available online but I never get it instead I get an email saying it's not available. You need to have more real time availability of products so peoples expectations wouldn't be false. I've never been able to get anything I try to purchase on your site.. Which is extremely frustrating
    Jul 27, 2014
    My expectations were not met and it's sad say. To say I'm dissapointed with your service and availability process is an understatement ..I also found it very frustrating when I called to check on the status of the order since I never received an email, the agent I spoke to said ma'am I can transfer you to Anth dept and give you your tracking number... I tracked the package when I got home that night and found that it was delivered, which was a complete waste of my damn 20mins on the phone trying to find out if it was shipped.. He could've told me it was out to be delivered after all the security questions you ask to verify people as if we're calling the White House to speak to Obama you should do better... POOR service altogether!