Champs Sports Reviews

10/23/2014
Champs Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Champs Sports is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 934 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.
Champs Sports is an online sports store offering a wide range of sporting apparel, equipment and accessories for a very wide selection of sports.

Champs Sports Rating

More About Champs Sports

Recent Reviews for Champs Sports

• Oct 23, 2014
    fast, easy have product on hand
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I've been a member of Champs VIP program for a decent time now. I make a fair share of purchases usually in store. I was always promised VIP gets free shipping on online purchases, as well as the ability to use my VIP rewards for future purchases. The fact that neither was true in this case is more than disappointing, it's upsetting. Now I question the purpose of the program except for a ploy to get me to shop with you all. Promises not kept. I know you all will speak of the asterik..some exclusions may apply. But those exclusions are never explained til the moment you attempt to use, and there's no consistency with the rules. SMH.
    Nice but more Colors needed
  • Oct 22, 2014
    is awesome love champs sports
  • Oct 22, 2014
    my husband loves the all leather converse and you guys have the best prices and selection
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Great store, awesome prices and deals!
    GREAT SERVICE AND PRODUCTS
    luv the variety :)
    A store in Wheeling, IL
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I had a wonderful experience only thing i didnt like was that i wear a size 12 in women and the one pair of Air Max that i really loved wasnt available in my size other than that it was a wonderful experience.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Great store, good experience always, I plan on shopping here in the future.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    easy access great varieties and apparel selections good price.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Good Store, I always been satisfied. Good Quality Too.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    had a great time on your site
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Got the shoes I was looking for at a great price.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Excellent service fast delivery
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Oct 21, 2014
    Obviously the shoes you order has the quality of the shoemaker. When you order, you will, for the most part, know what you're getting. My whole problem was with the website. It was fairly easy to find the right product but the checkout process was the WORST. Once I ordered and entered all of my personal and credit card information, I hit 'enter' and THEN it notifies me the shoes are no longer in stock! What a pain. Why even have them on the website?
  • Oct 10, 2014
    i love champs!
    Oct 23, 2014
    Order was received 5 days late
  • Oct 8, 2014
    nothing at this time.
    Oct 21, 2014
    got order on time. got a 25 dollar birthday coupon. was happy.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    It would be easier if your sit allowed to search using slashes for example if I wanted Mens/Steel toe boots/waterproof/wide/ , but if I use through slashes like a normal search it goes to a help page. It doesn't have to match all but it should match as many as possible
    Oct 23, 2014
    I recieved my delivery one day later than what I was originally told by the tracking service, since I didn't upgrade, and pay, my shipment was transfered to the post office for final delivery and got it a day later, but was still delivered within 7 days. I was looking for steel toe boots on my original order, but couldn't find any (might have been the price, don't remember?)