Champs Sports Reviews

07/05/2015
Champs Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Champs Sports is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 787 reviews. Last rated on 07/05/2015.
Champs Sports is an online sports store offering a wide range of sporting apparel, equipment and accessories for a very wide selection of sports.

Champs Sports Rating

More About Champs Sports

Recent Reviews for Champs Sports

• Jul 5, 2015
    you guys have great shoes collection,
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Easy to buy on-line and love the discounts available on-line.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Nice design but had issues using a debit card towards the payment of my order. I reluctantly only used my credit card instead without using the $50 debit card.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    If I had the money, I'd own a Champs just because I love shopping here all the time. It has the best gear (Go Tarheels, Go Miami Heat, Go Louisville) for me and the sizes are always accurate. I haven't had any problems with shipping with online orders and I get decent discounts through the VIP program. Love it!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    i really enjoyed any and all thing about this store, my favorite is customer service. i mean i don't like the shipping and handling prices but hey, who does.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Always find the shoes that fit my personality!
  • Jul 4, 2015
    The champs is the best for me.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Able to find what I wanted not over priced and my overall shopping experience was good. simple click and buy.
    i like champs
  • Jul 3, 2015
    champs is the best site i've used online so far with good prices and nice clothing
  • Jul 3, 2015
    My grandchildren allways shp at champs sports for thier foot wear. When they order on line I do it for them. We have never encountered any issues. So we will continue to shop at champs sports store.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I did not appreciate that certain items were only sold on 48 southern states. I would like to know what those states are, so I can consider if I want to buy the product or not. Especially, since the product is being purchased online. There shouldn't be such restrictions on online purchases. Or it should state the the product is only available in certain states before I click on the product.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I like shopping with champs but on new releases they only have limited stock like retro Jordan's so I have too buy from Finish line.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I have been looking for basketball shoes like this for awhile and I was happy to find a wide variety here and the prices are not bad either!!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    check out was terrible. my shopping cart would not load on all the browsers i had on my computer. i had to make this purchase on my laptop. your site is also not laptop friendly. now that im writing this comment for you guys im not even sure i went through such a tough time to buy something from your site.
    Jul 3, 2015
  • Jun 20, 2015
    good quality of goods and detailed description for customer is helping me the shopping. If I need more shoes and shirts, I will use Champs again.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Champs always has a very good selection at good prices!
    Jul 5, 2015
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Champs is where i will always buy my J's at, best selection hands down.
    Jul 5, 2015
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I was excited to see such a great deal for a quality name brand product!
    Jul 3, 2015
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    champs sports sent the wrong item not even close to the item i purchased