Champs Sports Reviews

02/06/2016
Champs Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Champs Sports is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1006 reviews.
Champs Sports is an online sports store offering a wide range of sporting apparel, equipment and accessories for a very wide selection of sports.

Champs Sports Rating

More About Champs Sports

Recent Reviews for Champs Sports

• Jan 9, 2016
    it's very convenient to buy and price are reasonable.
  • Jan 9, 2016
    I'm a Champs fan! I've always shopped at the store, but now I guess I'll be shopping more online. Thanks!
  • Jan 9, 2016
    i really like how this is set up and i appreciate how easy you guys and girls make this
  • Jan 9, 2016
    The Champs website has minor errors. When choosing a size or color to select an item, the site will include items that are not of that size or color etc. Very inconvenient due to the site having to reload and then re-selecting a new item.
  • Jan 9, 2016
    Champs is an amazing store and seems to have everything i need most places never have my size and i appreciate that champs does.
  • Jan 9, 2016
    I am satisfied with my purchase but I am disappointed in the lack of availability on a lot of other shoes I wanted and it was also a tad pricey but not completely unbearable.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    My grandson is a Seahawks fan he wanted this hoodie for his birthday.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    I hated the shipping options. Over half the shoes (in the toddler section) were not eligible for the free shipping. I shop online regularly, and whether the product ships from a store or warehouse, free shipping is free shipping. I noticed that only the regular priced items were eligible for free shipping. Shoe prices were no different than any other store. No bargains here. I just got tired of looking for the shoes, and decided this was my last stop. Probably will not shop here again.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Quick and easy order, thank you.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Great to buy my jordan items from champs..they're the best
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Jan 8, 2016
    I am very pleased with my shopping and delivery experience. Thank you
  • Dec 30, 2015
    i love this store so much. i have gotten 2 pairs of shoes and i love them.
  • Dec 29, 2015
    Everything was good, just unhappy with the shipping charges. I can find better shipping rates elsewhere.
  • Dec 28, 2015
    Disappointed that you showed a promotion code for free shipping and even when I'm trying to send it to your store I still have to pay for the shipping. Considering I can get the shoes in Canada and am already paying us funds, would have been nice to not have to pay for the shipping.
    Jan 8, 2016
    Would be nice if you carried more size 15 in Canada. Tough to travel to the USA to pick them up and it can be more expensive to have them shipped to Canada. With the US dollar being so high, it just adds to the cost. It's greAt though and very much appreciated that you have such an amazing selection in size 15. Appreciated the customer service follow up when I paid for the shipping because the system didn't accept the promo code. Will order again I'm sure.
  • Dec 25, 2015
    Everything was fine
  • Dec 24, 2015
    Very good products!!!I love how champs have so many color waves avaible
  • Dec 23, 2015
    great selection of products
    Jan 8, 2016
    The boots I bought for my husband to wear to work were great. He loves how comfortable they are and how much support they give to the ankle. Great purchase from Champs.
  • Dec 20, 2015
    champs sports is awesome, I will always buy my clothing from champs, because it has great quality and outstanding customer service.
    nice
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Site was Not easy finding specific items without product number.
    Jan 8, 2016
    great ordering experience. will recommend it to friends and family.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Site showed possible shipping to/pick up at store but then did not give that option later. Does not tell you projected arrival date of purchase.
    Jan 8, 2016
    Unable to track shipping and did not know when my package would arrive. It did arrive by christmas but just barely (Christmas Eve).