Champs Sports Reviews

09/04/2015
Champs Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Champs Sports is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 915 reviews.
Champs Sports is an online sports store offering a wide range of sporting apparel, equipment and accessories for a very wide selection of sports.

Champs Sports Rating

More About Champs Sports

Recent Reviews for Champs Sports

• Aug 31, 2015
    Wish they had either coupons or better deals for valued customers. Havent recieved my 20 dollar voucher for spending money there yet after hundreds of dollars spent there.
    ALWAYS HAVE WHAT WE NEED
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I just love you more then the other shoe stores. Your website is easy to work and I always find the shoes I want and shoes that I not even looking for.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I shop Champs all the time especially for my kids shoes
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Looking forward to receiving my first purchased order in 4 - 5 days. Hopefully all things are smooth. The online shopping process is quite easy and product line are both diverse with great brands.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The service so far has been GREAT!! I'm very happy especially with their customer service. Thank you Champs Sports!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I'm very disappointed to have received cancelation email unless once proceeded my order.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Please carry more shoes sizes in 14s.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Champs is great! I always buy me shoes here.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    The website does not allow international shipping address which gives me a lot of trouble. I couldn't find the same shoe model in Canada so I have to buy them fron US Champssports.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    loved the easy online purchase
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    there were two item i had to return . the one was clearly not the item that i ordered at all and was a bit frustrated to have to ship it back
  • Aug 24, 2015
    My grandson loves this store. I purchased him clothes for school.
    Aug 31, 2015
    Our purchase was fine. I did think the quality of the shirts weren't as nice as others I have purchased in the past. The material was thinner and didn't feel as strong.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I will shop Champ Sports online because they carry my size 3XL in name brand merchandise.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    one shoe had a yellow smudge. Plus when I received it came with a tag that was $30 less than what I bought it for.. I called customer service and they said they couldn't do anything. To return it but it was the only 8 left and so they couldn't reduce the price. Ahhhhh! I even explained that the champs in town don't have the shoe at all. Not what I expected from a new shoe.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I Really Like The Store Overall, Keep Up The Good Work. You Will See Me Buying From Champs Again
    Nice Quality Of The Product
  • Jun 13, 2015
    great experience
    Aug 31, 2015
    the customer support specialist was very helpful, although I had an item in my cart the i purchased and then lost connection to the server because of such a high volume of online traffic at the site. I was very upset that I did not receive the order