Champs Sports Reviews

06/29/2015
Champs Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Champs Sports is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 824 reviews.
Champs Sports is an online sports store offering a wide range of sporting apparel, equipment and accessories for a very wide selection of sports.

Champs Sports Rating

More About Champs Sports

Recent Reviews for Champs Sports

Champs is a great store
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Thanks for being the greatest!
    u r da bomb.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I made this purchase online because the size was not available in either of the two Champs stores I visited.
    Champs is my #1 Go to store fOr My sneakers and Retros
  • Jun 20, 2015
    good quality of goods and detailed description for customer is helping me the shopping. If I need more shoes and shirts, I will use Champs again.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Overall, this was a very good purchase from Champs. I was able to log onto the site and quickly find exactly what I was looking for
    Great store Awesome experience
  • Jun 14, 2015
    More rewards and discount
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    Was not happy with the transfer of the shoes from Fed Ex to USPS delaying them. They were in town for a day being transferred when I could have actually went to pick them up had I had that option.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I really liked the store and the shoes that were offered compared to other chains. The staff was very friendly (I visited the store earlier today) and were there to help at a fast pace. Great store and service just wish there was a local store and I didn't have to drive hours to get to it.
    Jun 21, 2015
    I love the products that you have to offer compared to other stores.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Great place to shop, and I will be returning for more great deals..
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    Buen Servicio, un poco incorforme con el tiempo de entrega.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    First time purchasing on line but i have bought shoes at the store I was very satisfied.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    Online experience was good. One of the items I order wasn't what I order so hopefully the return process is going to be as pleasant as the ordering process
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Need more coupons
  • Jun 6, 2015
    I appreciate The fact that Champs makes it easy and clear to make purchases online.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    I have been shopping at Champs flagship store on 42nd Street and 125th Street for years and love there service. I also love there V.I.P promotion and layaway.
  • May 28, 2015
    Wish they had my size in a particular shoe! Other than that my experience was good.