Champs Sports Reviews

02/05/2016
Champs Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Champs Sports is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1014 reviews.
Champs Sports is an online sports store offering a wide range of sporting apparel, equipment and accessories for a very wide selection of sports.

Champs Sports Rating

More About Champs Sports

Recent Reviews for Champs Sports

• Jan 28, 2016
    Champs is a good store, i wish champs can ship to the store for pickup so it can be faster for pickup.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I love shopping at champs for m kids good variety and price
  • Jan 27, 2016
    IT WAS EASY AND FAST SHOPPING ONLINE. I PICKED OUT AN OUTFIT IN MINUTES, SHIRT, SHORTS, SLIDES AND HAT, PLUS THE PRICES WERE VERY REASONABLE.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I made this purchase online because they were not available in the store. The girl who was working in the store (I don't know her name) was incredibly helpful. She listened to my explanation of what I wanted/needed and showed me what she had available. I have been unable to decide on a shoe because I need lots of support and she recommended these. She even pulled a men's size so I could get the feel of them and suggested some insoles if I decide I need them. She was very helpful and smiled the whole time, making my experience even better. (I also went to 2 other stores in the Joplin mall and none of the other employees were and friendly as she.) I wish I could have purchased these in-store so she could have gotten credit for the sale, but since I could not, the least I can do is leave a good review for her. She deserves a High-Five (and a bonus).
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Website was very clear wish it included more information about size and fit
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I enjoy shopping at Champs and I just recently brought a pair of shoes two weeks ago from the mall in Greensboro, North Carolina. The experience was great and the workers were very friendly, patient and helpful. I purchase a nike sneaker for my daughter. When I have ordered online before I receive my package with 5-7 business days. It's always a pleasure doing business with Champs.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    love this place i always buy my swagg from champs
  • Jan 26, 2016
    We ordered a pair of shoes from a store and received the wrong ones. wouldn't of been a problem but needed them for Friday. Not happy about that.
    The page doesnt work correctly on Firefox, Safari and Chrome only on mobile
  • Jan 26, 2016
    My first order I ordered some tennis shoes I really wanted. When they finally got here which took forever my package was a tee shirt.. I called and got some girl putting me on hold for 30 minutes. I called again on my other line and got right through and talked to a superviser. She assisted me very well. Then when I ordered the shoes I really wanted they didn't have my size. So then I look and I find another pair that looked like what I need at the gym and ordered them this time with express shipping cause I am really needing new shoes to work out in ... Well they got in and they are #1 completely not the color you see on your site.. And #2 They were not true to size. They were small.. So yep now ordering again one more time another color another size and hoping for the best.. I sure hope I see my refund when sending these back that are too small and wrong color... Light fuchsia is not dark purple.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    i shop at the chesterfield towne center champs and they guys there are great
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Easy site to use, great experience
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Your site helped me find what my son needed who is in the military outside the US. You helped make my day so that I can make his better too. Thank you!!!
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Jan 26, 2016
    I will never buy from Champs again. This is the second time I bought something online and a couple days later I received an email saying it was no longer available despite the Web site saying it was in stock. I've never had a problem with your competitors. I will never step foot inside your store again and with these kind of problems, I won't be surprised if your company goes out of business.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    An excellent experience every time. I am happy to have a platinum membership.
    Jan 27, 2016
    All o my experiences with Champs Sports are positive. I love the products and professionalism.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    Jan 27, 2016
    The box came ripped and the shoe had a sale tag on it and it was for less than I payed for the shoe.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    I TRIED TO REGISTER TWICE AND WHEN ASKED TO VERIFY CODE CHAMPS FAILED TO SEND ME THE CODE NUMBER.YES I CHECKED MY SPAM THIS CAUSED ME TO HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE NEXT DAY. AND WHEN I ORDERED MY MERCHANDISE YOU WERE OUT OF THE ALABAMA CHAMPIONSHIP HATS. IM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS
    Jan 25, 2016
  • Jan 9, 2016
    Champs is my favorite place to buy basketball stuff from. I also buy accessories like shoe cleaners.
    Jan 26, 2016