Champs Sports Reviews

05/23/2015
Champs Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Champs Sports is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 976 reviews.
Champs Sports is an online sports store offering a wide range of sporting apparel, equipment and accessories for a very wide selection of sports.

Champs Sports Rating

More About Champs Sports

Recent Reviews for Champs Sports

• May 15, 2015
    I don't like the web design ~~
  • May 15, 2015
    2 items listed as in stock were then out of stock after checkout process was complete.
  • May 15, 2015
    Lowest price for item that I've seen elsewhere on-line
  • May 15, 2015
    All the items I found today on your website, I also found on your competitors site but your site had the wider variety and lower prices. i'm very satisfied with my experience today. thank you.
  • May 15, 2015
    I do most of my athletic apparel shopping with Champs Sports.
    Easy to use
    I like Champs
  • May 15, 2015
    I paid for a gift box but it was not included in my total so I could not use a coupon... Very unhappy!
  • May 14, 2015
    After horrible customer service experiences with competitors, and losing my reward points. I'm planning to stay loyal to champs!
  • May 14, 2015
    didnt have original shoes in stock.
  • May 14, 2015
    This is my last time ordering from Champs due to previous poor customer service. I recently submitted a ICS complaint with Ashley, Customer Service Manager @ ext 5191. I am also in the process of sending a letter to corportate @ 111 South 1st Ave. Wausauwi, WI 54401 regarding the insensitivity and unprofessionalism I have experienced as a repeat customer.
  • May 7, 2015
    Thanks great site
    Thanks great job
  • May 7, 2015
    Lots of products but they have to give better shipping rates
    May 15, 2015
    Lower shipping rates will be amazing
  • May 2, 2015
    The shipping is often terrible, when the item comes from a store. The product and the shoe box usually comes severely damaged. This is the worst part of buying from Champs, Footlocker, Foot Action websites.
    May 15, 2015
    The continuing trend of canceling multiple orders and never fulfilling them. Nothing to show for the money held and time spent ordering an item.
  • May 1, 2015
    May 14, 2015
    My order was not shipped out right away I had to wait a week before they even ship the order out! This is the third week and I still haven't received the order!