Champs Sports Reviews

08/26/2014
Champs Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Champs Sports is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 945 reviews.
Champs Sports is an online sports store offering a wide range of sporting apparel, equipment and accessories for a very wide selection of sports.

Champs Sports Rating

More About Champs Sports

Recent Reviews for Champs Sports

• Aug 16, 2014
    Website said ships free to home, then they added 7.99 shipping charge. I'd already told my son he could have the ball so I just paid it, but not happy about it at all.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Overall I like the site. Checking out would be my only concern because when I went to my cart it asked my questioned like where i want it shipped and I believe it should save those type of questions until I actually proceed to checkout.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    i love shopping with Champs Sports been buying jordans from them since I was a child.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Some clothing web sites make it easier to search for a particular kind of item.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Not happy that I cannot pick up my merchandise from the store nearest me. Not happy that only select stores are available for pick up. ALL stores should be available for pick up. And called customer service and was told I cannot return the item to the store, If it does not fit I need to ship it back myself. That is ridiculous!
    Hope the shoes fit!
    I love champs
    good fast experience, appreciate survey, please give me 20 dollars
  • Aug 15, 2014
    My Boys love buying their shoes from Champs!!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    GREAT PLACE TO SHOP IN STORE AND ONLINE!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    It was a very good experience, I even signed up for the VIP membership
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Great organization. Love shopping here online and in stores. Always have a variety of items in different colors most stores don't have. Champs Online would hands down be the best online sports store if it offered the option to pay with Paypal like most stores, Footlocker etc. Sometimes people have money on Paypal that they have yet to transfer into their bank accounts and would rather just make a quick transaction versus having to transfer it and wait until it's in the account just to by from Champs website. Paypal is also good for customers not comfortable paying online with their credit or debit card.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Your Company was the only one I could find a sport shoe in a size 14 and I am glad you had that size. My son is 14yrs old and I am having a hard time finding his shoe size if you continue to carry his size I will be back to buy more shoes Thank you.
    standing for something
    they are greeat!!!!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I love this store
    Aug 16, 2014
    I Love Champs And I Love Shoes
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 15, 2014
    The first time I ordered the product, it was damaged right out of the box. When I returned it, I was told that the store price was cheaper and told to call customer service to get refunded the difference (also for the inconvenience). I am still trying to have the issue resolved after calling three different numbers, one of which I was sent to twice. I have been purchasing my shoes from Champs for years and this is incredibly frustrating.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    The coupon received was expired and I had just received this. I had to call the 800 number for Champs Sport rep to give me a new one and complete the web-order online.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Aug 15, 2014
    Great buying experience especially since I live in Sweden. I highly recommend this site. The only downside was the availability of several items that were back-ordered. Therefore I was limited to buying two of the same item.