Chaparral Motorsports Reviews

06/02/2015
Chaparral Motorsports Ratings and User Reviews. Chaparral Motorsports is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 863 reviews. Last rated on 06/02/2015.

Chaparral Motorsports Rating

More About Chaparral Motorsports

Recent Reviews for Chaparral Motorsports

• Jun 2, 2015
    Easy to use website, and friendly customer service.
    Have Had All Good Experiences With Your Company
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Chaparral was one of the only merchants that offered this product in my preferred color in this size (40). Of the merchants that offered this product, Chaparral had the best price by far.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Great site! Had everything I needed!
  • Jun 2, 2015
    check out process slightly confusing. Could put billing and shipping address on the same page. Saves time.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I've bought many tires from Chaparral since 1985. Their service is outstanding, and their prices can't be beat. Ordering online is even easier than it was back when I had to call on the phone. They always have the tires I need in stock, both dirt bikes, and cruizers. And....I receive them quickly !!
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Great company. Great experience.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    adding a search feature utilizing a specific bike, year, model, etc would streamline the process. Motosport.com has such a feature and it was helpful.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Always a good experience shopping at chapparal
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Excelent Web, exist a problem when you select the tire finder and select the tire 160/80/16 dont show the Dunlops Tire
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Great site easy to use. Referred by my boss and know they will continue to help me out.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I have always been pleased with the service and expertise of Chaparral Motorsports representatives. I have been a customer for over ten years both in the store and online.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Ordered a hjc is max bt helmet for my 19yo son. I have the same helmet but paid $55 more for it at a cycle shop. Last time that will happen now that I found Chaparral Motorsports
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Have been looking for tires online and found Chaparral to have them in stock and competitive prices, very pleased
    great local shop
  • May 25, 2015
    Jun 2, 2015
    Ordered 4 tires that showed instock in the size I wanted, after a few days I checked my order status and saw only one had shipped. After chatting online and being told they were backordered and I checked the website again and it still showed in Stock. I canceled the remaining tires and will return the one that shipped because I ordered from somewhere else and was shipped all 4.
  • May 22, 2015
    very good price and quality
    Jun 2, 2015
    good service
  • May 15, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    unfortunately could not find parts in canada. had to buy from usa shipping and customs was outrageous. such small and light parts should and could have shipped for less then 15-20$ and marked at a lower value or in multiple packages to avoid custom fees to end user
  • May 13, 2015
    Amazing deals! Comprehensive website! Huge selection of products! Will be back for sure.
    ;)
  • May 8, 2015
    Very easy to shop with Chaparral Motorsports.
    Jun 1, 2015
    Easy online ordering, an prompt delivery.