Chaparral Motorsports Reviews

07/11/2014
Chaparral Motorsports Ratings and User Reviews. Chaparral Motorsports is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 870 reviews.

Chaparral Motorsports Rating

More About Chaparral Motorsports

Recent Reviews for Chaparral Motorsports

• Jul 9, 2014
    I entered a delivery address different than my mailing address. However, the website defaulted back to my name, not the recipient's name as I entered in the delivery address. Fortunately, our names are very similar. Annoying, nevertheless.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Its just a great website and the store in San Bernardino is awesome too!
    Never a problem with Chaparral Motorsports orders so far
  • Jul 9, 2014
    My Da has used your site for years to purchase motorcylce related items and loves it. I purchased my first bike last year and he ordered the tires for it from you. They have held up very well and were a great price so when my husbands bike needed tires I went straight to Chaparral. I did not check any other websites or with local suppliers and based on previous history you were the first and only choice.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I thought it was a great and easy experience for the time and money I would not have spent it any where else
    You guys are great!
  • Jul 8, 2014
    It is easy to navigate through the website and easy to search what you are looking for.
    Especially great prices on OE parts. Everything else very competitive
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Site is not very fluid. If one searches for a specific machine,it would be nice of only parts for said machine appeared after search.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Chapparral has always had parts for my sons KTM SX 50, and the staff is very helpful and knowledgeable, I highly recommend them!
  • Jul 7, 2014
    keep up the good work
  • Jun 30, 2014
    schematics are hard to see/use
    Jul 8, 2014
    got the parts we needed faster than anticipated
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Site is very easy to navigate, and selection is very extensive.Thank you
    Jul 8, 2014
    This jacket was exactly what I expected and more
    Jul 8, 2014
    I placed an order first thing Monday morning June 30th and selected 2nd day shipping so that I would receive my order before the long weekend. I received part of the order very quickly. And I expected the remainder of my order to arrive by end of business July 3rd but nothing arrived. When I called to find out when the rest of my order would arrive I was told that the other items were send USPS via 1st class mail arriving in 3-5 days. First off one of the reasons I selected chaparral was because of the free 2nd day shipping since I needed those parts before the long weekend. Secondly the USPS doesn’t deliver mail to my house in Pine Valley and that is why I selected your 2nd day shipping via UPS. Before I placed my order Monday morning I called to ask what method of shipping was used for the free 2nd day shipping and I was told that it would be sent via UPS. Thirdly I was not given any notification or options regarding the change of class of the shipping on the 2nd package. So
  • Jun 29, 2014
    excellent service and selection, in store and online
    Jul 7, 2014
    good
  • Jun 28, 2014
    only style of riding pants seen boot cut over the boots
    Jul 8, 2014
    you had the only womens atv riding pants a over the boot.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    I made a mistake ordering on line, with the help of your professional staff the problem was corrected quickly....very good to have that kind of support.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Easy and Happy shopping experience!
    Jul 9, 2014