Chaparral Motorsports Reviews

06/26/2016
Chaparral Motorsports Ratings and User Reviews. Chaparral Motorsports is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 667 reviews.

Chaparral Motorsports Rating

More About Chaparral Motorsports

Recent Reviews for Chaparral Motorsports

• Jun 23, 2016
    I enjoy shopping at the online site and also love going to the store when Im in Scal.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    I am glad that I found a place to get parts at a low cost so I can still have money to ride on
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Thanks for making the helmet sizing so easy to figure out!
  • Jun 22, 2016
    Outstanding Service And Very Fast Shipping!!! I Can Always Find What I Need At A Great Price!!!!
  • Jun 22, 2016
    Quick navigation of page to what I wanted, easy checkout, and a very decent price w/ Free shipping.
  • Jun 22, 2016
    Chaparral always seems to have the best gear, highest in-stock availability, and the best prices. Their web site is hands down the best when compared to any other competitor. Narrowing search results by size, price, color, etc. always works flawlessly. The other sites I have looked at may have a lower price at times but the website is so frustrating to navigate that I nearly lose my mind. That being said, I always return to Chaparral and have never been disappointed.
  • Jun 21, 2016
    i enjoy going to chaparral and they have a well maintained web sight. thanks
  • Jun 20, 2016
    Found website difficult to use during checkout....Called for support and was told it was my browser. Used same one later to make purchase
  • Jun 20, 2016
    Great pricing and fast shipping service, will check merchant with merchant when making future motorcycle parts purchases.
    This is a great site!
  • Jun 9, 2016
    Reliable supplier, I don't hesitate to do business with them.
    Jun 20, 2016
    Tire delivered promptly, good price and new stock.
  • Jun 9, 2016
    Always great service & best price
    Jun 21, 2016
    Jun 20, 2016
    Very nice support on the phone. The lady tracked my order and was helpful. She had some problems tracking the order but worked and found it.
  • Jun 8, 2016
    great place to shop...Shopped here before and will again
  • Jun 6, 2016
    Best price on motorcycle tires while shopping on the internet.
    Jun 22, 2016
  • Jun 6, 2016
    Jun 21, 2016
    i was in the process of ordering a tire and got some kind of ad for magazines .... i clicked off and thought the tire was ordered but never got an email to confirm my order or tracking number for the order. So i assumed the transaction did not work and bought a tire somewhere else. Then i see a charge on my account from your company and never knew it was coming Now I have to eat a shipping charge for something I that i never even knew was on its way. Your service really sucks. You should pay for return of the tire i did not know was on its way. I called as soon as i saw the charge on my credit card and the guy said too late too bad.
  • Jun 5, 2016
    the online services for purchases was very easy to use
    Jun 23, 2016
    It was a great and speedy service. Highly recommended
  • Jun 2, 2016
    Jun 23, 2016
    It's not possible to purchase a product , pay whise a credit card from Brazil , and have the product sent to a friend in the USA.
  • Jun 1, 2016
    Best Prices, Honest Advertising, Quality Merchandise, Expert Customer Service......blah blah blah you have consistently been the best seller over my lifetime of online purchasing.
    Jun 20, 2016
    Always impressed....called support on a Sunday and spoke with the experts! Problems averted.