CheapLubes.com Reviews

02/28/2015
CheapLubes.com Ratings and User Reviews. CheapLubes.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 154 reviews. Last rated on 02/26/2015.

CheapLubes.com Rating

More About CheapLubes.com

Recent Reviews for CheapLubes.com

• Feb 26, 2015
    Free Shipping over a certain amount would be nice.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I have been buying my "pleasure" items from CheapLubes for over 10 years. Prices are very competitive, products are quality and info for each usually is sufdficient. I have not been told of, nor found another site to rival this one. The very few problems I have had in 10+ years were taken care of promptly by customer service.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    excellent source for lubes and other products. quick service!!!
  • Feb 23, 2015
    I tried to apply a coupon and it did not give me the discount. Also I tried to log in as a returning customer and had difficulty with no success.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Found your website through Amazon when I was looking for item. Your price is less than what is on Amazon even with shipping. Will bookmark site so I can remember where I purchased it from. Thanks CheapLubes!
  • Feb 21, 2015
    prices are highrer also what happened to free samples
  • Feb 21, 2015
    superior product that i've happily used before... great price... what's not to like?
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Checkout using PayPal was confusing and redundant...I'm hoping that I only placed one order...
  • Feb 21, 2015
    u had what I was looking for. very satisfied with what I saw
  • Feb 21, 2015
    I would like to see more apparel for Men. jocks straps,sexy underwear, latex, Over all I like this online shopping.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Never have they disappointed me in the past very great company
  • Feb 18, 2015
    should not limit quantities that one is able to order..i.e. Silk lubes
    Feb 26, 2015
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Love ordering from this company. They are always priced fair and shipping cost is appropriate.
    Feb 23, 2015
    Tried another company once. Well never do that agsin. I will use cheaplubes.com from now on.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    good prices in comparison to all retail stores i've purchased lubricant at. Although it would be nice if cheaplubes offered discount coupons like the retail stores do..
    Feb 24, 2015
    I was disappointed that the pump on the bottle PhD lube I purchased fours not work, making it difficult to use the product. I don't think I will do sent more business with your company. Sincerely John Salgado
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Much cheaper than retail with an interesting selection. Will definitely shop again if only for the price.
    Feb 23, 2015
    Fantastic website, with some amazing deals. My order came quickly and well-packaged. I will definitely shop again and would recommend it to anyone in the market for these kinds of products.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    Have not used yet but feels good. Have been using ID Silk. Feels as slik as ID silk to the fingers.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Great site! Only place I purchase lube. Never had any problems. Only wish they carried a wider range of vibrators (Fun Factory).
    Feb 22, 2015
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Feb 26, 2015
    The easy on line ordering is great. At a certian purches level shipping shoudl be free. Think how much more business you could bring in.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Easy to navigate website, excellent product information, excellent selection of products at good prices
    Feb 22, 2015
    I have ordered from CheapLubes before & delivery was slower this time. Overall, I Am satisfied though - weather likely slowed delivery.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Fantastic selection, great prices, easy checkout. I'll be back, for sure.
    Feb 23, 2015
    I received the product I ordered very quickly, at a great price!