CheapLubes.com Reviews

09/18/2014
CheapLubes.com Ratings and User Reviews. CheapLubes.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 130 reviews.

CheapLubes.com Rating

More About CheapLubes.com

Recent Reviews for CheapLubes.com

• Sep 6, 2014
    Order form failed to work for city and state!
  • Sep 4, 2014
    My first experience with CheapLubes.com and like the link very much. Compared the price to other sites offering the same product and CheapLubes.com had the best price.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I like them
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I never get any coupons or savings that I can use at this site. Coupons must be used within a short time and not when I have to reorder supplies. You should automatically add any savings or coupons to the next purchase.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Ever since I came across CL.com at IML, I have been a recurring customer. Prices are great. Selection of products are great. Always have had on time delivery.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    It would be much easier to find things, specifically lubes, if one could sort by type of product or by size, instead of solely by brand. I knew that I wanted hybrid lube, but had not decided what brand to go with.

From CheapLubes.com

In the middle of the home page or in a drop down box on the mobile version there is a box that says: "Lubes By Type" which breaks the lubes down by base, size ingredients or 20 other factors.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    -Feature to reorder from a past order, so you don't have to research for it. You can just add it to your cart from your past order, adjust the quantity and checkout.
    Sep 7, 2014
    Have yet to receive my order. It is late and can not be tracked.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I just needed a convenient place to get lubes. I'm over 60 and I need help with lubrication so I reorder many times. cheap lube is perfect place to get in and order then get out. That fast!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I will always shop CheapLubes. Very good prices, very good selsction and very fast delivery. I have had no problems with thier service or with any purchases.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Great products, great prices….
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Need categorize lube selection Ex anal - pumping lube - only brands are showed ,need to know there specific purpose. I had a problem finding the product design use,
    Sep 1, 2014

From CheapLubes.com

In the middle of the home page or in a drop down box on the mobile version there is a box that says: "Lubes By Type" which breaks the lubes down by base, size, ingredients, for men, for women or 20 other factors.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    This site makes shopping for personal products sooooo easy. Absolutely love Liquid Silk.
    Aug 30, 2014
    Aug 27, 2014
    Cheap Lubes has always been an excellent and reliable company to purchase items from
  • Aug 21, 2014
    products should have all dimensions
    Aug 29, 2014
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Good products at good prices!
    Aug 29, 2014
    Great products, Fast shipping.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I'm a dedicated CheapLubes customer.
    Sep 3, 2014
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I would rather have had this survey after I received the items.
    Aug 30, 2014
  • Aug 14, 2014
    The product is excellent. The method of ordering is quite smooth and uncomplicated and the delivery is usual before the promised date. Thanks, keep it up.
    Aug 31, 2014
    I like the product I bought. The price is good. Availability has always been good. Shipping and receiving, also, has always been excellent