CheckOutStore.com Reviews

03/31/2015
CheckOutStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CheckOutStore.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 158 reviews. Last rated on 03/28/2015.
Circle of Excellence - CheckOutStore.com

2010 Winner

CheckOutStore.com Rating

More About CheckOutStore.com

Recent Reviews for CheckOutStore.com

• Mar 28, 2015
    It was pretty good overall but I was a little disappointed when I got to the shipping and handeling section. There was an option to pick up the order in Brooklyn which is about 6 hrs away by train. This was the default and it seemed a little deceptive I guess. At least it disappointed me. Otherwise it seemed pretty reasonable.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    I have ordered from check out store several times and have always had great success in the product and the quality of product i recieve from them. The shipping is timely as well. I have and will continue to recommend them to others for electronic needs.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    My second Purchase from the store very satisfactory.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    don't no yet
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I was happy to find a place that had what I needed at a reasonable price.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I typically only order DVD cases from this site. Sometimes they come broken and I have to through several out of every 100 away.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Shipping options need to improve
  • Mar 20, 2015
    love getting a sample all jewel cases aren't the same
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Great place to shop for your personal or business needs. Stars And Stripes Entertainment LLC will continue to purchase our supplies from CHECKOUTSTORECOM. Selection and prices are another factor in your choice.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    I was amazed that the shipping cost was almost more than my purchase!!!! Almost didn't buy the product, but didn't see it anywhere else. Doubt that I will repeat this experience.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    I was very happy with the website setup, ease of ordering, and price of the product.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    So far my experience online has been good! I'm hoping it will continue to be so for future shopping and I will continue to patronize the store. thnx woody.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Easy in and easy out ordering
    Mar 28, 2015
    We have not yet opened the cases.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    This company is the best!! Great prices on shipping envelopes!! Thank you.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    No problems ordering
    Mar 24, 2015
  • Mar 12, 2015
    1st time order we'll see how things go if I order more things....I like their selection of things
    Mar 22, 2015
    Very happy with the quality of product and the speed of the delivery. Will order again.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    This is my first purchase, so I'll withhold judgment until my items arrive. However, the ordering and checkout process was very streamlined and easy.
    Mar 22, 2015
    Very positive experience
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Great store, good prices, easy to use site. Thanks
    Mar 19, 2015
  • Mar 6, 2015
    NOT AT ALL happy with check out experience ... took 4 TIMES before finally going thru.. started to just cancel order.. still not happy
    Mar 23, 2015
    the picture is a little deceiving... ( guess I should have looked closer maybe..?? ) shows sleeve with cd inside ( when I looked again ).. was expecting it to be a little different... but will do what I want it to do..
  • Mar 4, 2015
    this seems to be a good store
    Mar 26, 2015
    Need better available shiny ink jet hub printable DVD s