CheckOutStore.com Reviews

03/02/2015
CheckOutStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CheckOutStore.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 172 reviews. Last rated on 02/28/2015.
Circle of Excellence - CheckOutStore.com

2010 Winner

CheckOutStore.com Rating

More About CheckOutStore.com

Recent Reviews for CheckOutStore.com

• Feb 28, 2015
    I like the site. The prices are affordable and it has exactly what i need.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Nice to be able to contact via phone
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Love you guys! -Eman the Heartbreak
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Would like to visit again in the future. Would like to get coupons via email of available. Thanks
  • Feb 25, 2015
    With the exception of one issue where the wrong item was sent, I have been extremely happy with my experience.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    They have coupons advertsied through various places, but the coupons don't work. If you put a coupon code in that is supposed to be valid for a $50 purchase, the cart says it's invalid and your purchase must be higher. These coupons are advertised at may places online and I can't imagine that every place got it wrong.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    my overall experience was very good.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Product options fine. Shipping options limited, and shipping costs are ridiculously high.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    email responses were fast and accurate. pricing looks good and I hope the quality of the product is as well!
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Their prices and processing is the best in the business, so I have no need to shop anywhere else.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    I have ordered from this company before and was very happy with the product and service, which is why I am ordering from them again.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Survey conducted too soon.
    Mar 1, 2015
    Too soon to comment
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Great place to shop
  • Feb 19, 2015
    I LIKE THE QUICK DELIVERY
    Mar 1, 2015
  • Feb 18, 2015
    you have what i want and ordering it on line is sure the way to go now days thanks Grandpa B
    Feb 28, 2015
    was easy to order and delivery was on time and it was free Big + to that
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I contacted via phone for verification of product UPC to ensure I was purchasing the correct product for my client. The customer service representative was extremely helpful and called the warehouse to ensure that I was ordering the correct product! She was extremely helpful.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Feb 23, 2015
    Everything in stock and order shipped complete immediately.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Feb 21, 2015
    COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THE CHECKOUTSTORE
  • Feb 1, 2015
    UNABLE TO COMMENT AT THIS TIME. I HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE PRODUCT YET. SO FAR IT HAS BEEN EASY TO ORDER AND PAY.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Feb 27, 2015
    You had exactly what I needed and I bought it... excellent quality... will serve my purpose for years to come.