CheckOutStore.com Reviews

08/01/2015
CheckOutStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CheckOutStore.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 113 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - CheckOutStore.com

2010 Winner

CheckOutStore.com Rating

More About CheckOutStore.com

Recent Reviews for CheckOutStore.com

• Jul 5, 2015
    Grateful for your products. Appreciate your prices and availability of the items in which I need for my business. Thank You !
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Usually when i checkout with paypal, it takes me to the paypal site to select payment options and all that stuff. I don't remember that happening so i'm confused where the money was taken from and how.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Good sight, good products, great service, great prices, but shipping costs are a bit high!!!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Great Company to deal with
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Many items are out of stock. This could be do to the strike in CA.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I finally gave up on the email to reset my password and set it up with my personal account. I just now rechecked my emails and it finally arrived and I will be changing my email password for the myrna@RingofFireScience.com set up
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Good selection of products, great prices, but strange checkout process that left stuff "hidden" like the shipping options until last. A bit hard to read and went through the checkout 3 times to get it right.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I hope tu receive my order in the time I require.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Jul 5, 2015
    Highly recommended store. Have been going here for years. Have bought thousands of cd's , dvd's, cases. Never had a bad one yet !! Great prices with great products. You will not be disappointed !!!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    quick, no nonsense shopping
  • Jun 24, 2015
    very good website.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    Excellent product and fast delivery.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Shipping price way to high!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Product information was clear and concise, Order sequence was standard. My first order arrived in a timely fashion. The product did not disappoint.
    Jun 29, 2015
    Never had the 7mm in stock. but I needed to complete the project so i ordered the 9mm.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Jun 23, 2015
    Love buying here. Grest desls and values
  • Jun 14, 2015
    I routinely find about 3 out of 100 DVD cases are unusuable because of cracked case, torn clear cover, or excess smeared glue. But I find this rate to be acceptable because of the very reasonable price. So I'm not complaining...only informing.
    Jun 27, 2015
  • Jun 11, 2015
    good place to shop
    Jun 19, 2015
  • Jun 11, 2015
    I use you products to send a DVD set I have produced from the hundreds of pictures and old movies I have received of historical value to aircraft lovers all over the UAS and a few other countries. The DVD cases add a level of proffenionalism .
    Jun 26, 2015