CheckOutStore.com Reviews

12/24/2014
CheckOutStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CheckOutStore.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 163 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - CheckOutStore.com

2010 Winner

CheckOutStore.com Rating

More About CheckOutStore.com

Recent Reviews for CheckOutStore.com

bizrate is a pain
  • Nov 13, 2014
    They said to enter a coupon code but there were none that were current. There was a code for free shipping which I thought the shipping charges were expensive and I would have picked a less expensive shipping rate to get my products later but there was not other lesser option. I would have been satisfied if I could have paid less for shipping or got a discount on something. I am looking forward to evaluating the quality of the product. I would like to use this site to order additional products as I have an extensive movie and CD collection.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    CheckOutStore is the only store.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Easy to navigate! Looking forward to shopping here again!
  • Nov 12, 2014
    A Great store with great selections and price.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    I was amazed I had not visited this website before. I needed DVD cases, preferably wholesale, and that is how I found you. Most amazing website to search, find, order a product. I look forward to doing more business with this company.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Not satisfied with shipping cost, will look for supplier who offers free shipping when I order next time.
  • Nov 6, 2014
    Easy to order. Great product! i will recommend!
  • Nov 5, 2014
    So far I have a very good impression of this store -- one of efficiency.
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Every thing was good except the postage which was atronomical and negated the low cost of the merchandise YES you do offer free shpping on certain orders, but the selection is sverely limited
  • Nov 4, 2014
    It was easy and fun
  • Nov 3, 2014
    It was easy to use. Positive shopping experience (other than being out of stock of one of the items that i wished to purchase).
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Great product at a great rate
  • Nov 3, 2014
    I can never get the PayPal Payment Option to work!!!!!!
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Nov 6, 2014
    The only reservation I have has to do with the fact that one of the jewel cases was damaged, at least on a cursory first inspection. One corner of the cover chipped off (in transit, I assume) - the other 24 cases appear undamaged.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    I hope product comes the same way it looks. but the site is fast and quick process with my order.
    Nov 7, 2014
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Since it is our first time purchasing, I don't have anything to add as positives or negatives until the product arrives. However, this survey should be done after product has been delivered.
    Nov 3, 2014
    Availability of first choice of CD sleeves weren't available. Reasonable prices and quick delivery. First time customer, will consider ordering again.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I like their products and they have good prices.
    Nov 9, 2014
    I ordered from checkoutstore because I have done business with them before and I was very satisfied with their products and service.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Nov 2, 2014
    I was very surprised and pleased at how quickly the order was processed and delivered.