CheckOutStore.com Reviews

05/24/2015
CheckOutStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CheckOutStore.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 158 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - CheckOutStore.com

2010 Winner

CheckOutStore.com Rating

More About CheckOutStore.com

Recent Reviews for CheckOutStore.com

• Apr 8, 2015
    I always love the ease of ordering from the checkout store.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I have ordered from them for a couple of years, and I have never been disappointed in any way. They have great products and offer great service.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Love your store and prices. But your shipping charges are high. Especially when 2 of the 3 items on the checkout stated they would be free shipping. I would provide my own UPS number and if that would reduce the shipping costs.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I like the prices
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Religious Organization - church
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Love the ease of ordering reliable products
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Good Products & Fast Shipping
  • Apr 2, 2015
    A very pleasant experience!
  • Apr 1, 2015
    WOULD LIKE TO SEE EITHER ITEMS AT BETTEWR PRICES (or) LOWER AMOUNT TO BUY WITH FREE SHIPPING
  • Mar 28, 2015
    It was pretty good overall but I was a little disappointed when I got to the shipping and handeling section. There was an option to pick up the order in Brooklyn which is about 6 hrs away by train. This was the default and it seemed a little deceptive I guess. At least it disappointed me. Otherwise it seemed pretty reasonable.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    I have ordered from check out store several times and have always had great success in the product and the quality of product i recieve from them. The shipping is timely as well. I have and will continue to recommend them to others for electronic needs.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    don't no yet
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I typically only order DVD cases from this site. Sometimes they come broken and I have to through several out of every 100 away.
    Apr 2, 2015
    I haven't really opened the boxes of DVD cases yet but in the past, I typically have to throw several of them away from every shipment due to being broken. However, the majority of cases are great.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Easy in and easy out ordering
    Mar 28, 2015
    We have not yet opened the cases.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    This company is the best!! Great prices on shipping envelopes!! Thank you.
    Apr 3, 2015
    High quality product arrived very fast. Had small issue about one of the items, however Customer Service very quickly resolved this issue. Highly recommend Checkoutstore!
  • Mar 16, 2015
    No problems ordering
    Mar 24, 2015
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Quick and easy
    Apr 6, 2015
    Great service,quick shipping, very good prices
  • Mar 4, 2015
    this seems to be a good store
    Mar 26, 2015
    Need better available shiny ink jet hub printable DVD s
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Apr 5, 2015
    Love love these cases! Makes my home dvd collection look way more organized and thus easier to find dvds.