CheeseSlicing, LLC Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

CheeseSlicing, LLC Reviews

05/23/2017
CheeseSlicing, LLC Ratings and User Reviews. CheeseSlicing, LLC is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 28 reviews. Last rated on 05/21/2017.

CheeseSlicing, LLC Rating

More About CheeseSlicing, LLC

Recent Reviews for CheeseSlicing, LLC

• May 21, 2017
    Seems ok. Will let you know after receiving merchandise
  • May 17, 2017
    Easy to navigate site. Found what I was looking for immediately and made my purchase within five minutes. Very satisfied with the online experience. Hopefully the shipping will be as successful.
    May 16, 2017
    The reason I returned mu first order was that I made a mistake in ordering. The return and replacement process was very simple. Thank you.
  • May 16, 2017
    It is a pleasure to find the slicer parts availability to restore the usefulness of our marble-base slicers
  • May 15, 2017
    So far so good
  • May 03, 2017
    May 15, 2017
    Original Wire was slightly longer with 6.5" between the knots rather than overall length. Also, the replacement wire is a much smaller gauge than expected. I got it installed,though and have not broken it yet even with very hard cheese. The name on the slicer is GOODWOOD Thailand.
  • May 01, 2017
    The minimum order cost should be listed.
    May 15, 2017
    My order came on time and I got what I wanted. Thank You
  • Apr 28, 2017
    My purchase was to obtain replacement wires for a marble cheese slicer. i have performed several searches in my attempt to locate the wire that I needed. I was ASTONISHED at how well the selection information was presented on CheeseSlicing's site! I don't think it took me more than 2 minutes to determine that these people really knew what they were doing.I did however, browse the page to learn more about cheese slicers and intend to go back an obtain a more thorough knowledge of what products CheeseSlicing offers.
    May 14, 2017
    Although in the previous question I marked 'Customer Support' as 'N/A/' the fact is that their web-site is so well structured and the information included so complete that I would imagine that a person would seldom need to contact customer support. The provision to do so is there were that to be needed.I had spent hours searching the WWW trying to find the product that I needed. Within a matter of a few seconds of being of CheeseSlicing.com's site I was near certain that I was ordering exactly what I wanted. And of course, when the product arrived it was a perfect fit.Whoever created and maintains their web-site is to be congratulated. It is though they tried to think of every question that a potential customer might have about whatever they were looking for and then tried to answer that question as clearly and completely as possible.
  • Apr 28, 2017
    I would have preferred this item to be cheaper in price of course. I think the shipping is high for this item for 2 day shipping. Seems to me they are making a bit of money on the shipping also.
    May 09, 2017
  • May 07, 2017
    i will buy here again, prices reasonable, and had what i was looking for
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Great site and products.
    Apr 29, 2017
    Prompt delivery.
  • Apr 12, 2017
    Apr 28, 2017
    I wish that I could turn the handle for left hand cutting
  • Apr 27, 2017
    I needed the little rubber feet to go on the bottom of the cheese slicers, however I did not see any advertised. Do you have them?
  • Mar 28, 2017
    looking to make cheese cutters found them on net and purchased
    Apr 08, 2017
    I wanted to make cheese cutting board so I looked on line and found this site and found what I was looking for and purchased.
  • Apr 04, 2017
    Where the cutting wire is wrapped around itself to make a loop - the end of the wire sticks out and interferes with the operation of the cheese slicer. I must finish the wrap with pliers; not easy. The manufacturer should finish the wrap before it leaves the "jig".
  • Mar 26, 2017
    I was able to find replacement wires for my cheese slicer easily. I couldn't find the right ones anywhere else.
    Apr 04, 2017
    I've ordered twice now. Both times the wire did not fit my slicer. One was too big and one was too small. The site showed that the ones I ordered were for my slicer but apparently they are not.
  • Apr 01, 2017
    Hard to find replacement wires for my Goodwood cheese slicer. I am hoping that these wires for the Norpro will do the trick for me! Website is easy to use, and I hope to use the instructions to replace it when they arrive!
  • Mar 15, 2017
    Good experience with the online shopping.
    Mar 31, 2017
  • Mar 10, 2017
    Found it difficult to compare products.
    Mar 26, 2017
  • Mar 15, 2017
    Mar 26, 2017
    Smooth process. No problems.