CHEFS Catalog Reviews

CHEFS Catalog Ratings and User Reviews. CHEFS Catalog is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 29 reviews. Last rated on 11/27/2015.
CHEF'S features professional restaurant equipment for the home chef. Shoppers can find kitchen cooking essentials ranging from cutlery and cookware to cooking utensils and electrical gadgets. The Website also features a super sale section as well as a gift concierge to help shoppers find gifts of their choice.

CHEFS Catalog Rating

More About CHEFS Catalog

Recent Reviews for CHEFS Catalog

• Nov 27, 2015
    You beat Amazon's price and give a better % back for ebates.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    i always loved your cTALOGUE PLEASE SEND ME ONE
  • Nov 25, 2015
    Ordered because I got a catalog in mail with same merchandise but online was a bit less costly and both had free shipping.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    I was so frustrated with your search box I gave up after I got only one item I wanted into my cart. Every time I typed something in the search box it either said there was an error or if I typed it in and clicked search, I got and error. I was kicked off site about times. Oh, I think the search box itself is too small. I do think your products are more expensive, but everything I've had with the Chefs brand like my knife sharpener are great. Even this box doesn't work right. It keeps bringing me to the top while I'm typing
  • Nov 21, 2015
    informative and easy to order from
  • Nov 14, 2015
    Enjoy look at the catalog I receive in the mail and on line. Easy on the eyes and very well organized. Great pricing, discounts, and special offers.
  • Nov 7, 2015
    Great catalog! Excellent selection, and great sales prices, too!
  • Nov 6, 2015
    I was recently contacted by a Chef's rep about a negative comment I made about a recent purchase. I love that!!! She and I were able to correct my problem. I have to say the item was not defective and I am now very pleased with it. Chefs is my first choice when it comes to any of the products you supply. And the ease of shopping cannot be beat.
  • Nov 6, 2015
    Great place to shop for kitchen needs I sure like Chefs
  • Nov 5, 2015
    great so far, see how shipping goes.
  • Nov 1, 2015
    I can't really comment on the quality of the products since this is my first purchase, but if the product is anywhere near as good as the site is I look forward to using it more often. The only problem I've experienced is with this comment section. It doesn't always advance to the next line immediately.
  • Oct 31, 2015
    Experience was OK
  • Oct 31, 2015
    I found this annoying.
  • Oct 27, 2015
    Nov 7, 2015
    Simple to use.
  • Oct 21, 2015
    I really like the selection of items and from what I have purchased prior to this order I am very satisfied and pleased with the quality of your merchandise. Thank you for coming into my life.
    Oct 30, 2015
    It is a very good catalog with reasonable prices and the quality is excellent.
  • Oct 17, 2015
    I like the catalog, it's clear and easy to understand. The products are exactly as described. Great truth in advertising!
  • Oct 17, 2015
    Oct 26, 2015
    I previously placed this order over the telephone and waited two weeks for delivery before discovering that my order had, in fact not been placed, and no e-mail or call was received in that regard I then placed my order via e-mail
  • Oct 13, 2015
    nice website- easy shopping!
  • Oct 12, 2015
    love this site! third or fourth purchase over the past year. Quality of products is excellent. Anything a cook would need is here
    Oct 23, 2015
    LOVE THIS SITE AND CATALOG. Items are fully explained and shown realistically
  • Oct 8, 2015
    I love Chefs I do order from the catalog as often as I can.