CHEFS Catalog Reviews

10/23/2014
CHEFS Catalog Ratings and User Reviews. CHEFS Catalog is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 31 reviews. Last rated on 10/22/2014.
CHEF'S features professional restaurant equipment for the home chef. Shoppers can find kitchen cooking essentials ranging from cutlery and cookware to cooking utensils and electrical gadgets. The Website also features a super sale section as well as a gift concierge to help shoppers find gifts of their choice.

CHEFS Catalog Rating

More About CHEFS Catalog

Recent Reviews for CHEFS Catalog

• Oct 22, 2014
    You have the best prices.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Love the products!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE AND HANDLE PROBLEMS FAST AND EFFICIENT. IN 15 YEARS ONLY 1 PROBLEM SHIPPED WRONG ITEM . ONE PHONE CALL SOLVED. KEEP UP THE GREAT SERVICE
  • Oct 17, 2014
    easy to locate wanted product
  • Oct 4, 2014
    free shipping and return and discounts are important to me
  • Oct 3, 2014
    I'm excited to see the merchandise I've ordered. Sounds like a great value for the price, which I appreciate.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    very easy to place an order and very detailed, clear, product information
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I love the variety and quality of merchandise offering at Chefs. I also think the value is good.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I have had great experience when I have ordered from Chefs in the past and expect the same wit this order. I will place other order in the future as I need items that Chefs carry.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Oct 6, 2014
    I ordered the gumbo spoons. Information stated that they were 18/8. When I received them, they were actually 18/10. Even better! Gumbo weather is just around the corner. Can't wait for the opportunity to use them.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    love the products
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I have had a difficult time finding this product and am looking forward to seeing how it will fit into my plan.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I purchased one item previously (Le Creuset 1.25 qt saucepan) but the enameling was just pitted in places enough for me to return it. That's a Le Creuset issue, not CHEFS Catalog. I very much appreciate the return policy, although I hope not to have to use it again. It gives me a confidence in buying from CHEFS Catalog and an instant sense of affiliation. I consider myself a new but ongoing customer as my shopping needs arise.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    well organized and easy to access online. great products.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    like the manufacturing video
    Sep 28, 2014
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Love the sales!
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Very interesting. I love to buy cooking tools and I am hoping that I will be delighted with these.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I really like your products and your catalog! I received the catalog in the mail after I ordered online and came back for more. Was a bit disappointed in the number of products made in China, but was able to find what I needed made in the USA on your site. Good prices, too!
    Sep 18, 2014
    Price was right and I found everything I wanted made in the USA! Won't buy made in China. Thanks!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Quality items, great guarantee, reasonable if not free shipping, and free shipping on returns. Can't beat that!
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I like the prices and I found more then I was looking for...I will be back agin if I need things in this nature ....thanks
    Sep 4, 2014
    I really like my new under the counter knife block...and the stainless steel pot is so versitel I like this items very much! thanks for having them for me...