ChefsCloset Reviews

07/22/2014
ChefsCloset Ratings and User Reviews. ChefsCloset is rated 7.6 out of 10 from 40 reviews.

ChefsCloset Rating

More About ChefsCloset

Recent Reviews for ChefsCloset

• May 30, 2014
    My Chef really like your line of your product.
  • May 27, 2014
    second time ordering chefs coats for restaurant
  • May 22, 2014
    Great site very convenient.
  • May 22, 2014
    would like some coupons.
    Jun 1, 2014
  • May 16, 2014
    This is an awesome place to purchase chef apparel
  • May 14, 2014
    The pricing and availability of the product was amazing. I'd visited other websites and all their inventory was either on back order or they didn't have the chef pants I was looking for.
  • May 10, 2014
    Shipping little expensive.
  • May 5, 2014
    This was my first time buying anything on line and it was easy. If my order comes as projected I will be ordering more.
    May 14, 2014
  • May 4, 2014
    I had to re-enter address and billing/shipping/payment information 3 times. It was rather frustrating.
  • Apr 30, 2014
    Easy to use. Great choose. Super prices! Love it
  • Apr 29, 2014
    everything went well.
  • Apr 27, 2014
    I feel you have a great company
    May 12, 2014
    I will never use this company again. To long of a wait for your coats didn't know you did not stock coats.
  • Apr 25, 2014
    Good Pricing & Fine Products
  • Apr 24, 2014
    Very satisfied I love shopping here. Could never find what I want ONLY here.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Apr 24, 2014
    The women's chef jacket was very disappointing. I had to have a blk jacket immediately or I would have returned the product. It was a box, when I order a women's jacket it is because we want some fit, not a box, like the men's coats. The fabric was also flimsy and I'll be surprised if it holds the color. So sad I selected this one
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I had to Google a size chart to find it. I am not happy with the size selections (which is product, and may not be within control) but the lack of an easy to reference size chart seemed an over site. Descriptive terms for product where also not defined, and buyers who are uninformed would have to search them (probably Google as well) if the buyer wasn't already informed (open leg, poly cotton twill). The rest of the check out seemed rather useful and informative. Selection was fairly good, and general site navigation comfortable. I found no other coupon information other than in this survey.
    May 6, 2014
    I had to go else where to look up your sizes. I recommend a tab or hyper text link. There were a few key word descriptors that a layman may not have been familiar with. I recommend hypertext them. No sense in providing selling points that are not able to be understood. The site was otherwise very easy to navigate, and quite user friendly. selection availability was over all very good.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I had to call with a question that was not able to be answered on line and the customer service rep, Sheila, was most helpful. I felt that she went out of her way to answer my questions and was very customer service oriented.
    Apr 29, 2014
    The chef's coat that I ordered is huge and the sleeves would fit on a gorilla.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    ChefsCloset.com has what I need.
    Apr 28, 2014