ChefsCloset Reviews

02/05/2016
ChefsCloset Ratings and User Reviews. ChefsCloset is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 123 reviews.

ChefsCloset Rating

More About ChefsCloset

Recent Reviews for ChefsCloset

• Jan 4, 2016
    just needed some chefs pants
  • Dec 31, 2015
    waiting to see what the product is like...
  • Dec 28, 2015
    there a great place to order chefs clothing.
  • Dec 28, 2015
    I compared different websites for bib aprons. ChefsCloset offered highest quality for lowest price.
  • Dec 27, 2015
    I registered as a new customer and ordered 3 different colored bib aprons, then decided to add another color at checkout. I was able to return to shopping, select the fourth color I wanted, and my shopping cart did update to 4 items. However, clicking on "Secure Checkout" or "View Cart" would always take me to your ChefsCloset login page. The shopping cart did update properly and completely with all my information and my shipping choice, but then I would be taken right back to your login page. I was using Dashlane to log me in automatically because it saved my email address and password when I registered just a few minutes earlier. Putting the information in manually still just caused the page to blink and return to your login page with the password highlighted. I was able to finally place the order by closing out your webpage, returning to your site, and reentering all my information a second time as though I had never been to your website. Please fix your site so that a new registrant can go back and add to their cart, and easily return to checkout. Thank you.
  • Dec 26, 2015
    They had what I was looking for!
  • Dec 24, 2015
    very much like what i have received so far..love the quality and affordable prices
  • Dec 23, 2015
    my son is now a line chef - had to get him coats.
  • Dec 21, 2015
    Easy experience. Please be here in 2 days and good quality
  • Dec 20, 2015
    Quick and easy on line purchase, Quality chefs coats at a reasonable price
  • Dec 20, 2015
    I ordered chef's apron and hat for my granddaughter from Personalizationmall.com and I wanted a similar one for her mother and my older granddaughter. I found this site online and I liked the prices and the reviews.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    Always great shopping with chefscloset.com fast shipping and excellent quality and pricing on all garments.
    Dec 28, 2015
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Jan 3, 2016
    i was very happy and qualty products
  • Dec 13, 2015
    Dec 31, 2015
    The coat ordered was a gift. It came as described and on time. Great experience. Thanks!
  • Dec 13, 2015
    happy to find your website with Uncommon Threads chef pants for my son the Certified Chef
    Dec 24, 2015
    a couple questions I cannot answer yet as these items are a Christmas gift for my son the Professional Chef so he will not be opening the box until 12/25
  • Dec 12, 2015
    after days looking,i found what I wanted within 10 minutes. I LOVE IT
    Dec 30, 2015
    The embroidery was on wrong side but we are working to correct.
  • Dec 2, 2015
    Dec 28, 2015
    Getting that package was a nightmare, that fedex smart post is the worst system to send a package during the holidays. I tracked the package for a week, finally went straight to my local post office, they were so kind and help me locate the package. by the way, the coats are very nice!
  • Nov 29, 2015
    Dec 22, 2015
    I ORDERED BLACK ON BLACK.. THAT WAS DONE IN ERROR, AND YOUR PEOPLE PICKED IT UP.
  • Nov 6, 2015
    The thing I hate the most about ordering on-line is si te is not user friendly but your site was a breeze. Can't wait to her my order.
    Jan 2, 2016