ChefUniforms.com Reviews

08/26/2016
ChefUniforms.com Ratings and User Reviews. ChefUniforms.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 86 reviews.

ChefUniforms.com Rating

More About ChefUniforms.com

Recent Reviews for ChefUniforms.com

• Aug 6, 2016
    After the success of my first purchase from Chef Uniforms, I am more than happy to be returning for more goods. The shipping is incredibly fast, the product quality is fantastic, and the customer service is top knotch!
  • Aug 5, 2016
    shipping rate for international order is expensive. i would buy a lot more if i get a good shipping price.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    I like how the pants wear
  • Aug 3, 2016
    I can't believe how boring & poorly designed Australian chef's trousers for women are - it's cheaper & I get a far more fun, funky, very different look with your amazing range of chef's pants, designed to look & feel great - how hard is that? I love the pants i've bought & i'm looking forward to wearing them at work! Thank you so much!!
  • Aug 2, 2016
    On July 28th, I ordered a chef coat for $10.99 and received confirmation of my order. I need the coat for an event on August 13 and standard shipping was acceptable to receive the coat on time. I received an email on August 2 that the coat I order and was confirmed for was out of stock and I was offered to purchase an item up to $20.99 and only pay $10.99. I selected another coat for the same $10.99. However, this time shipping became an issue as the coat would like not arrive before my event (according to the representative). She suggested expedited shipping for $17.99. I asked if the balance of $10 could be applied to the shipping, especially since this was not my fault and now I was in a bind. Although friendly-enough with a bit of impatience, she said that's not how this works. I told her to cancel my order and remove the hold for my purchase. I opted to purchase a coat via the website using the traditional methods and bypassing this representative. Customer service is key to a any business, even e-commerce. I will share my experience with other chefs (as I am a part of a national organization - USPCA who already works with Chef Works.) I liked Chef Uniforms greatly before this experience. But now, not so much. Whatever happens, if anything, with this information I just provided will determine how I proceed.
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I look forward to my purchase arriving. You have great looking chef coats.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    Shipping cost is a bigger issue for me then taxes. Shipping ands around 12.00 to the over all cost of this order.
    Aug 9, 2016
    I would like more colors
  • Jul 30, 2016
    I like the prices and the promotions they run.
  • Jul 30, 2016
    It was wonderful.
    Aug 10, 2016
    I will be ordering something else real soon. When I come back from out of town.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    Appears to have nice products for good prices
  • Jul 26, 2016
    I would love to see more patterns & more colorful chef pants
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Aug 1, 2016
    They fit nicely, the colors Are pretty, very nice material.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    Jul 30, 2016
    Estoy satisfecho con sus productos
  • Jul 23, 2016
    don't know yet
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Love all the chef shirts we have bought through your site. Delivery is fast and quality and price are good. Thank you
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Jul 29, 2016
    Overall excellent transaction!!
  • Jul 15, 2016
    I was seeking to buy Uniform, Googled, & found right away from your web site the one I love. Thank You very much.
    Jul 31, 2016
    Dear Team, The Products are outstanding !! But, the shipping cost for 4 items was 66 Dollars. ( Bit much) to me. Need to order more today. Thank You very much, Yours, kindly, Bettina Miller
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Aug 1, 2016
    I placed an order around three weeks ago, then I don't know what happened with the shipping company, but I never received at the first time. Then I called to the chefuniforms customer service regarding my order they give a great attention, they resend my order and I received on time. Great costumer service Thank you!
  • Jul 12, 2016
    Jul 28, 2016
    Great products very well made
  • Jul 7, 2016
    Aug 4, 2016
    Great service and variation of products.