Cherry Moon Farms Reviews

04/01/2015
Cherry Moon Farms Ratings and User Reviews. Cherry Moon Farms is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 224 reviews. Last rated on 03/31/2015.

Cherry Moon Farms Rating

More About Cherry Moon Farms

Recent Reviews for Cherry Moon Farms

• Mar 31, 2015
    Web site difficult. Product expensive. Shipping expensive.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Simple navigation, great selection, easy checkout!!!
  • Mar 31, 2015
    I did not like that I was offered a shipping rate and when I placed the order it was DOUBLED. This was not stated when I looked up the shipping rates. Also I tried to use a coupon and it said it was expired. It was an active coupon but how can you argue with a computer? Not customer friendly!!!
  • Mar 30, 2015
    This was such a rip of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a groupon and you charged me full price!!!!! I will NEVER use you EVER again.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    I think they have great items available and cheap prices. I will definitely purchase from there again!
  • Mar 30, 2015
    I am new , the customer service was helpful,good job
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Great products, received as a gift previously. Shipping charges felt like a bait and switch, increased the cost of my order 30% :-(
  • Mar 29, 2015
    what can i say its my first time here
  • Mar 29, 2015
    I was totally confused by the shipping rates. I thought I was getting a better ship rate for sending my prodcut earlier rather than later (closer to Easter) and yet the shipping was a ridiculous price of $16.99 plus $9.00. That is an absurd amount and I will never use this site again.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    I am not confident that promised discounts, e..g. $5 for signing up for 2 email event reminders, are being applied automatically on next purchase. I should have a running account that can be reviewed to make sure that I haven't misplaced any discounts or credits. Shipping charges and/or a better way of estimating them should be available as I add to my shopping cart, not just in the last screen before I confirm the total billing charge.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    There's a variety of product selections for all ages. The product details clearly identify the product and what will go with it when shipped to the recipient. It also comes with a message to the recipient.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    This survey would be more appropriate after the delivery and use of the product.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Very user friendly website and seamless transaction. Thank you! I will be a return client.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Great for sending my grandkids gifts in the USA, from Canada!
  • Mar 28, 2015
    I think you have a wonderful company and provide a great surface. Very professional and great quality and great customer service.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    I am not happy with this exp at all and the shipping rate is absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!!. I would not recommend this company.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Love shopping at cherry moon farms
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Mar 30, 2015
    This was a gift....so not sure how items were liked. I asked the receivers but have not heard.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Mar 28, 2015
    The bunny was very soft and the cookies were adorable and tasted amazing. We were extremely satisfied.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    I hope the billing charges comes before you check out. Thanks
    Mar 29, 2015