Chesterton Manor Reviews

01/21/2017
Chesterton Manor Ratings and User Reviews. Chesterton Manor is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 15 reviews. Last rated on 01/18/2017.

Chesterton Manor Rating

More About Chesterton Manor

Recent Reviews for Chesterton Manor

• Jan 18, 2017
    Excellent variety of Department 56 items!
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Easy site to get around! Prices are the best I've seen!
  • Jan 7, 2017
    There is a very good variety of department 56 items. Many i haven't seen before. I love the retired selection that you have.
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Item that I bought was half the price that Amazon offered.
    Jan 10, 2017
  • Dec 25, 2016
    Site is fine but just placed my order. found exactly what I was looking for.
    Jan 6, 2017
    good
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Nice store, great selection.
    Dec 31, 2016
  • Dec 9, 2016
    Dec 15, 2016
    Item ordered..was available according to site...but was not delivered due to unavailability
  • Dec 7, 2016
    I found two Snow Village buildings I did not have. I now have 186 buildings + all the things that go with them.
  • Dec 6, 2016
    Dec 13, 2016
    Chesterton Manor did great in every aspect. Christmas time is very stressful getting presents together and Chesterton Manor made it allot easier. I didn't have to worry. Everything came on time and in good condition as promised. Thank you!!
  • Dec 4, 2016
    1st time shopping with this company. was impressed with the wide selection of merchandise. will check with this website in the future.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    I placed my order because I was completely satisfied with my previous purchase from Chesterton Manor. My order did not take very long to arrive and was well packed to prevent damage. I have not found any fault with their service.
  • Nov 12, 2016
    wish I could find PROMO codes to be used on my purchase...bu I ill continue to buy because they are the best resource
    Dec 4, 2016
    the packaging of these items for shipping was the best I've seen and I do a lot of online ordering. It surpassed even Disney World Merchandising and the Disney Store, Target and definitely Amazon!!!
  • Nov 3, 2016
    Has great selection and quick response to orders
    Nov 14, 2016
    Item received came in a damaged original box and the item inside was not wrapped and covered in dust and foam particles. It appears that the item may have been a display item, but cannot prove that. After the item was cleaned it was checked for operation and works fine.
  • Oct 28, 2016
    Nov 6, 2016
    Received my order very fast, especially coming from back east. I love my Christmas Boyds Bear purchase! She looks exactly the same as she appears on the screen.
  • Oct 25, 2016
    It's very hard to find The Dicken's village items anywhere in stores. I can go to this site and continue adding to my collection. I love the free shipping on purchases over $50.00