Chesterton Manor Reviews

Chesterton Manor Ratings and User Reviews. Chesterton Manor is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 19 reviews. Last rated on 11/24/2015.

Chesterton Manor Rating

More About Chesterton Manor

Recent Reviews for Chesterton Manor

• Nov 24, 2015
    Very easy to navigate website and easy check out. Found some prices higher than Ebay.
  • Nov 21, 2015
    I was excited to fine exactly what I was looking for. I am collecting Department 56 for my Daughter and I love your selection. Thank You and have a great Holiday .
  • Nov 20, 2015
    For six years now I have been ordering items for a Christmas village for my daughter-in-law. I love the selection at Chesterton Manor. Everything has always been delivered undamaged and in a timely manner. I wouldn't order from anywhere else.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    easy shopping experience
  • Nov 16, 2015
    Great selection and easy navigation of site.
  • Nov 15, 2015
    I am sorry but I could not remember the exact amount that I spent for these two items and it was not possible to get back to double check the amount spent. I believe it was about £74 in UK currency but I am not certain. Sorry. The products concerned are exactly what I have been looking for sometime and I am very pleased to have found them after a lot of searching. They are of a good quality.
  • Nov 8, 2015
    Nov 26, 2015
    I have ordered from this vendor for years. I've always been very happy. For this purchase, one of the items that I ordered was not available at the time of shipping. I was not notified about this, however. The only way I knew was because PayPal notified me about a refund. I was not aware of what item was no longer available until I received my order.
  • Nov 6, 2015
    You were nearly out of the Patience Brewster Krinkles Reindeer. Wish you had more selection.
  • Nov 4, 2015
    Prefer to shop on-line as to ease and convenience as well as selection.
    Nov 22, 2015
  • Oct 29, 2015
    I really don't have any at this time except you have a easy sight to use.
  • Oct 27, 2015
    The collection at Chesterton Manor for the Department 56 pieces is the best I have located. I have purchased not only Village Pieces, but Easter as well.
  • Oct 21, 2015
    Good selection of snowbabies. You only had 1 of an item that I needed 2 of so I ordered that item from another place. Like the free shipping.
    Nov 1, 2015
  • Oct 18, 2015
    I find Chesterton Manor to have superior products, I have never bought any product that I was not completely satisfied.
  • Oct 16, 2015
    Wonderful selection of the Jim Shore line. Will absolutely be back for the next holiday!
  • Sep 12, 2015
    I have always been satisfied with my orders!!!
    Sep 25, 2015
  • Sep 3, 2015
    they are always courteous and prompt. If problem occurs it is always fixed
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Like CM cery mucj because they had items in stock that no other vendors had. Thanks for a smooth transaction.
    Sep 8, 2015
    I was able to order 2 items that appeared to be in stock and was charged for both but then I got a memo a credit for one of the items that was no longer available. Was disappointed. Happy with the rest of my order but thinking you had the other item and not receiving was a bummer.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Always order Department 56 Villages and snowbabies each Christmas Now starting to order Dept 56 Halloween Villages
    Sep 11, 2015
    I have ordered many times from Chesterton Manar and have always been happy. I have not opened this current delivery yet as I am leaving it secured inm the packing box it came in since I am giving it as a Christmas present