Chick's Discount Saddlery Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Chick's Discount Saddlery Reviews

01/15/2018
Chick's Discount Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Chick's Discount Saddlery is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 2261 reviews. Last rated on 01/15/2018.

Chick's Discount Saddlery Rating

More About Chick's Discount Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Chick's Discount Saddlery

good prices
  • Jan 15, 2018
    Very good sale. Nice products.
  • Jan 15, 2018
    I think chicks saddlery is a nice place to shop regarding all things you need for animals.Mainly horses
  • Jan 15, 2018
    I'm Austrialian, so most of the questions didn't really apply to me, but it would make things a lot more user friendly to have a "shopping in Australian currency flag on the site.
  • Jan 03, 2018
    Ordered 2 items a short time ago. I received 1, but the other was no longer in inventory. Chick's bent over backward to fulfill this order by checking through all inventory and found a viable choice. Thanks!
    Jan 15, 2018
    Chick's went above and beyond expectations.
  • Dec 29, 2017
    I have purchased from Chick's Saddlery for many years and have NEVER been disappointed!
  • Jan 01, 2018
    Jan 15, 2018
    Slow on delivery even tho I paid for delivery
  • Jan 15, 2018
    need more of a variety of western products!
  • Jan 01, 2018
    Very reasonable
    Jan 15, 2018
    Ordered leg wraps, they sent me 2 of same color, told them any other color, that was available, since my color I ordered wasn't available
    I love the prices!
  • Jan 15, 2018
    It had been a long time since I had ordered from chicks but I was still very impressed with the website and will be ordering again!
  • Jan 15, 2018
    I discovered Chick's this morning and have already referred two people.
  • Jan 15, 2018
    You really need to have paypal option probably won’t buy from here again until then
  • Jan 15, 2018
    I do like your gifts. The quality of the items, for the most part, is very good.
  • Jan 15, 2018
    Great quality products at great prices
  • Jan 15, 2018
    I have had very good experiences all around shopping on line with Chick's
    Looks good.
  • Dec 31, 2017
    Jan 15, 2018
    I called to find out when my order would be shipping because it had been a week from the time I placed my order. I was told on the phone my order was shipping that day and I should have it in about 3-5 days. I then received an email three days later stating what I ordered was no longer available it was discontinued and sorry for the inconvenience. Due to the person on the phone lying to me about it being shipped and waiting a week to tell me it was no longer available I will probably never shop here again.
    Love the website