Chinese Herbs Direct Reviews

05/21/2015
Chinese Herbs Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Chinese Herbs Direct is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 143 reviews. Last rated on 05/21/2015.

Chinese Herbs Direct Rating

More About Chinese Herbs Direct

Recent Reviews for Chinese Herbs Direct

• May 21, 2015
    happy with the selection, and look forward to shopping here again.
  • May 21, 2015
    First time using this site. So far so good.
  • May 19, 2015
    I found ordering the herbs easy and am looking forward to using them for my pet.
  • May 19, 2015
    First time user. Don't know enough to give an opinion. Will know more after receiving order and using products.
  • May 19, 2015
    Great product so far and I plan to order again in the future.
  • May 19, 2015
    I'm not a great candidate for this survey, simply because I order very little. So I have not explored the website in any detail and really don't know if your prices are competitive. The site accepts my credit card and quickly takes me to check-out. Just FYI.
  • May 19, 2015
    I would like to have some all natural shampoos and body wash available to purchase.
  • May 16, 2015
    Unclear in the Web Site how to change Shopping Preference to expedite
  • May 15, 2015
    I would love to learn of other products that you carry.
  • May 13, 2015
    May 19, 2015
    Placing another order soon....thank you so much.
  • May 12, 2015
    I started with Jain Pi Wan and saw such a difference after using it for 2 years it changed my life. I used to sleep as much as possible. Now with the help of Chinese Herbs Direct I'm working on my kidneys.
  • May 12, 2015
    No comments - don't like this survery
  • May 12, 2015
    Deceiving way to get to fill out survey as $100 offer is only an entry. Also, for bizrate, less questions is best
  • May 8, 2015
    Thank you for the overall ease of usage of your site. Made the exerience much more enjoyable.
    May 16, 2015
  • May 8, 2015
    Easy and quick - necessary at my age.
    May 19, 2015
    I wanted the larger bottle, which was not listed or not available. I know the product and it works well for me.
  • May 6, 2015
    I have been trying traditional Chinese medicine and found it to help my GERD. I found all the herbs I needed at this website only so I am very happy to save on shipping.
    May 14, 2015
    I easily found the products I needed and they sent me an email so I could follow the shipment. Good experience.
  • May 3, 2015
    May 14, 2015
    Their glucosamine product with sea cumber is the only thing that helps the arthritis in his knee. He is a relatively young man with a family history of this disorder and has run thousands of miles while in the miliarty that probably contributed to the early onset of pain. We are forever grateful we found a non-narcotic product to help him.
  • May 2, 2015
    I appreciate the large selection of products. I have always place high value of Chinese Natural Herbs over western medicine...it's natural without negative side effects.///
    I am totally pleased with my product and purchase from Chinese Herbs Direct.///
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Our veterinarian prescribed Yunnan Baiyao for our poor dog with hemangiosarcoma.
    May 12, 2015
  • Apr 28, 2015
    I was happy to find this herb I was looking for.
    May 20, 2015