Chinese Herbs Direct Reviews

12/17/2014
Chinese Herbs Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Chinese Herbs Direct is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 181 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

Chinese Herbs Direct Rating

More About Chinese Herbs Direct

Recent Reviews for Chinese Herbs Direct

• Dec 17, 2014
    Excellen product inventory!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I appreciated the search function. I was able to find exactly what I was looking for quickly.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Upper chamber was recommended by a chiroprctor\herbalist about 12 years ago and have been using ever since for sinus issues.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    In the past I have been very happy with your products and ordering. But this time I couldn't get my password to work. You gave me new one and it didn't work. I was very frustrated. I tried to call today but not one was available to help me and they didn't return my message. I tried again to under you last chose and finally it worked.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Love the products love the store will purchase from here again
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Quick and easy, as I expect
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Completely satisfied with products.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I am glad I found a place on line to get Chinese Herbs. I usaully travel 100 miles, round trip to get the herbs I need.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Postage very good. Sometimes to Hawaii , even tho supposed to be free shipping, it is only to the contiguous 48'states only. Also not many offer priority shipping
  • Dec 13, 2014
    very nice website, smooth and nice
  • Dec 13, 2014
    enjoy them very much,,,,,,, easy too order would love some coupons i sare with others this site
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I found the products I was looking for
  • Dec 11, 2014
    these questions ar getting too personal
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Saw some facebook posts about the order i placed and they have had great results. excited to try something natural rather than prescribed medicine
  • Dec 10, 2014
    You just may have me as a regular customer from this point on.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I love the product, low costs and fast shipping!
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    Great prices wonderful selection
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    This is a product I have used for some time. It is very effective in clearing up early signs of congestion and early cold symptoms..
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I could not find information on the products, in particular, the benefits of the products I was researching.
    Dec 14, 2014
    One of the products I ordered was Bi Yan Pian without sugar coating. When I compared it to a previous order (Bi Yan Pian with sugar coating), there seemed to be no noticeable effect. Reading the labels, I noticed a different list of ingredients. There was also a difference in dosage and suggested number of tablets. The one I prefer (sugar coated) is manufactured by Wuhan Zhonglian Pharaceutical Group. Thank you for shipping the order promptly.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    My first purchase .I am waiting for the order to see how good the product is.
    Dec 13, 2014