Chinese Herbs Direct Reviews

10/20/2014
Chinese Herbs Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Chinese Herbs Direct is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 180 reviews. Last rated on 10/19/2014.

Chinese Herbs Direct Rating

More About Chinese Herbs Direct

Recent Reviews for Chinese Herbs Direct

• Oct 19, 2014
    I just heard from a friend that it may hep ringing inmmy right ear...worth a try.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Products always arrive in timely fashion and actually do what they are supposed to do. However they only seem to have one shipping option and at times it would be nice to have an over night, 1 or 2 day shipping option.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I have never used or herb of this product, looks great bit did have one concern I read on line about a law suit but my veterinarian said she was aware but believed in this product and would help my dog.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I was delighted to find the product I wanted at half the price i've been paying to buy it locally. I look forward to a long association with Chinese Herbs!
  • Oct 17, 2014
    hopefully my order will arrive in a timely manner, this is my first order from this site.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Chinese Herbs Direct is my kind of place to shop. Great values, great products, and easy checkout. I recommend that all my friends buy from this site.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    good experience and medicine
  • Oct 12, 2014
    There needs to be faster shipping options available!!!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Great tea for my blood pressure...haven't used the cholesterol long enough to know how well it will work!
  • Oct 11, 2014
    This is my first time ordering from Chinese Herbs Direct. I also wanted to order Now Iron-Free Vit-Min 75+ and Protocol Ultra Omega-2 but you didn't carry those brands.
    Oct 19, 2014
  • Oct 11, 2014
    This is a very good site, informative.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Chinee Herbs Direct is a great organization to work with, including, but not limited to: the online order process, immediate order confirmation, customer service and supplying shipping updates!
  • Oct 10, 2014
    looking forward to the product
  • Oct 8, 2014
    My first time to order from them, so will know better after receipt of product. Product a little steep in price as I am on a limited income.
    Oct 19, 2014
    Only company that provides the product. It is also very expensive!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I found the checkout difficult. It was hard to review my order and make changes
    Oct 14, 2014
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Keeping my hair loss to a minimum
    Oct 12, 2014
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Oct 12, 2014
    I have been doing business with CHD for a while now. I have never been disappointed with their products and recommend it to everyone!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I couldn't answer some of these questions accurately. I do not know when I will receive my order; no information about this was provided. I can't really comment on my satisfaction because I didn't receive my order yet. It was easy to buy it, but I can't say I'm happy with the order until I receive it.
    Oct 17, 2014
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Oct 8, 2014
    good service, ontime delivery and quality product
  • Sep 13, 2014
    First order, we shall see.
    Oct 14, 2014