Chinese Herbs Direct Reviews

Chinese Herbs Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Chinese Herbs Direct is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 144 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2016.

Chinese Herbs Direct Rating

More About Chinese Herbs Direct

Recent Reviews for Chinese Herbs Direct

• Oct 20, 2016
    I really like the products I have ordered from Chinese Herbs Direct. Only one problem: I waited to long to reorder & my 15% off check out code expired. The product is well worth the cost, so I am a satisfied customer.
  • Oct 19, 2016
    was glad to find a specific supplier of asian medicines/herbs Probable to purchase more.
  • Oct 18, 2016
    good products, good prices, great service
  • Oct 16, 2016
    Prices and products are great!
  • Oct 15, 2016
    Im a first timer to this sight so all I can say is, Excided to receive my order!! thank you very much!.
  • Oct 15, 2016
    cart empties in a few minutes
  • Oct 15, 2016
    Arrival of product after ordering i very inconsistent and often takes longer than expected. This is the one issue that might send me elsewhere to get these herbs.
  • Oct 14, 2016
    There is no option to choose overnight delivery!!! There is nothing stating WHEN it will ship or when I might expect to receive the order!
  • Oct 14, 2016
    suffer from ED
  • Oct 13, 2016
    Easy checkout and great price.
  • Oct 10, 2016
    Excellent site nicely laid our, easy simplified ordering
  • Oct 10, 2016
    Love your products an the ease of your online store. Thanks!!!
  • Oct 10, 2016
    You have the best price for my dietary supplements
  • Oct 10, 2016
    Been a great source for products.
  • Oct 9, 2016
    Thank you and good luck with your business.
  • Oct 9, 2016
    It was very difficult to fill out the order form. It woildn't accep 2 f my cards which are not very refused. I had to redo the order 3 times.
  • Oct 8, 2016
    Thanks for heads up on expiration date. last bottle I got from Amazon was expired!
    Oct 20, 2016
    I usually but from Amazon but decided to break ranks and give a company direct business this red. Never again. It took 10 days to arrive. I bought two bottles of Raise qi - one had a 3/16 MFD the other was MFD in early 2013!! That is not the kind of freshness I want from an herbal product. I feel duped.
  • Oct 7, 2016
    Will wait until receive produc.
    Oct 18, 2016
  • Oct 12, 2016
  • Sep 25, 2016
    My naturopathy "Doctor" recommended them and they are cheaper on line than at his store :) thanks!!
    Oct 11, 2016
    I have not received the products I ordered. The survey doesn't allow for this to be said anywhere.