Chinese Herbs Direct Reviews

Chinese Herbs Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Chinese Herbs Direct is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 166 reviews. Last rated on 11/28/2015.

Chinese Herbs Direct Rating

More About Chinese Herbs Direct

Recent Reviews for Chinese Herbs Direct

• Nov 28, 2015
    Glad that although Plum Flower Kang Gu Zeng Sheng Pian was on backorder, there was another brand available for purchase.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    I was hoping for better prices when ordering in large quantities and more available coupons.
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Good company with good prices.
    i like the product
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Website was very easy to use.
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Great prices, quality products and easy processing. I highly recommend.
    Nov 27, 2015
    Great service and products. Thank you
  • Nov 18, 2015
    I believe in Chinese medicine
  • Nov 17, 2015
    First time buyer; not familiar with ordering in this manner; comment may not be usable
    Nov 28, 2015
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Wonderful, I like Chinese herbs.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    this is my first purchase. based on receiving the order I can say.
    it is very conveniont
    Nov 28, 2015
  • Nov 16, 2015
    All the teas have been very good. Shipped very fast. Very nice place to do business with.
    Nov 26, 2015
  • Nov 14, 2015
    It is nice to be able to order Chinese herbs on line from a reputable company.
    Nov 25, 2015
    I really enjoyed shopping on your web site. You have a great variety of Chinese herbs. I had a great first time experience shopping online from your store. The merchandise arrived on time and all the products looked beautiful. Thank you very much. I will return.
  • Nov 14, 2015
    Our fried has shared her herbs with us several times,and they work.Now we wish to share them with our childen and their families. our first order. Thank you
  • Nov 13, 2015
  • Nov 12, 2015
    very good experience and prices
  • Nov 7, 2015
    I have always believed in Chinese herbs but did not live where I could readily find them so I decided to try to find a source on line. Looking forward to great results.
    Nov 25, 2015
    This m first time using these herbs so I cannot say exactly how things are going, I do feel something good is working with my kidney I will be better able to comment at a later time. The herbs are pleasant to the taste and will no doubt order more before this supply finishes.
  • Nov 4, 2015
    great price; highest amount of herb of all comparative on-line merchants; highest quantity, as well.
    Nov 22, 2015
  • Oct 28, 2015
    I had ordered Yunnan Baio via,received my order promptly.This product is awesome, I use it on my pets,
    Nov 23, 2015
    It took awhile to get delivered BUT I am pleased that it finally made it.
  • Oct 27, 2015
    Love the selection and prices!
    Nov 14, 2015