Chinese Herbs Direct Reviews

01/22/2017
Chinese Herbs Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Chinese Herbs Direct is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 137 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2017.

Chinese Herbs Direct Rating

More About Chinese Herbs Direct

Recent Reviews for Chinese Herbs Direct

• Jan 20, 2017
    good site and products
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I tried to call twice as I prefer to speak to a person, but twice, during business hours, I called and got a voicemail. The first time I left my phone number and did not receive a call back. Today I just hung up.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Very low prices, product is always available and detailed info.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    this is first time try these product hope i like it.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    They provide a valuable service, as Chinese medicine is not easy to obtain in the US.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Recommended by my Acupuncturist. Information and purchasing experiences have always been excellent.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Got my first order in a timely manner.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    This was the first time im trying Chinese Herbs Direct... so we will see how the shipping does..the price was fine. the ordering was easy thank you....P.S. This product has saved my health from major colds or what ever it would have developed into.... at the first sign of a cold...sore throat, running nose, heavy chest, ear plugged, back ache...what ever your sign may be, this helps.... i was told to take 5-6 tabs. 2 to 3 times a day for 2 days.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    My wife and I have been using this product for a few years now and we plan to continue. However my record show that I have an account with you, but when I tried t log in with y e-mail and password which I have wrote down it would not accept it..
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Was glad to find a source of alternative supplements available
  • Jan 13, 2017
    like the price
  • Jan 13, 2017
    very good webpage
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Some products do not contain ingredient information: they are marketed as a professional combination, but it was unclear to the exact composition and source of the ingredients.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    prices are good and I like free shipping
    Jan 20, 2017
  • Jan 8, 2017
    My naturopath recommended a product for a condition I have. She thought it was available at amazon, but when she couldn't find it there, she and I looked at the Chinese Herbs Direct site. There it was. I've ordered the product 3 times now. No problem with delivery. It seems to be helping me. My only regret is that I can't buy a larger bottle/quantity that might be discounted because I am buying in volume. They do offer a very small discount per bottle if I buy 6 or more.
    Jan 19, 2017
    Chinese Herbs Direct is my source for the product I need. I will continue to order it from them.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    The product I ordered was recommended by my acupuncturist.
    Jan 18, 2017
  • Jan 7, 2017
    good products and descriptions
    Jan 16, 2017
    thanks for your great products
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Great service and products
    Jan 13, 2017
  • Jan 1, 2017
    thank you very much i hope that I like what I get from chd
    Jan 19, 2017
  • Dec 30, 2016
    I have great faith in Chinese medicines
    Jan 15, 2017