Christianbook.com Reviews

07/21/2014
Christianbook.com Ratings and User Reviews. Christianbook.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 23191 reviews. Last rated on 07/21/2014.
In 1996 Christianbook.com became the online home of Christian Book Distributors, a mail order company with over 20 years of experience supplying its catalog customers with Christian products at the lowest possible prices. Freed from the space constraints inherent with paper catalogs, Christianbook.com offers a growing inventory of over 190,000 books, music, videos, so... Show More In 1996 Christianbook.com became the online home of Christian Book Distributors, a mail order company with over 20 years of experience supplying its catalog customers with Christian products at the lowest possible prices. Freed from the space constraints inherent with paper catalogs, Christianbook.com offers a growing inventory of over 190,000 books, music, videos, software, home school resources, gifts, toys and games all at legendary savings backed by top-notch customer service. Christianbook.com has taken advantage of the unlimited space online, providing additional information such as: author profiles and interviews; lengthy descriptions, excerpts, music clips, articles and reviews; and specialized search engines.

Christianbook.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Christianbook.com

2013 Platinum

Christianbook.com Rating

More About Christianbook.com

Recent Reviews for Christianbook.com

• Jul 21, 2014
    Was highly recommended and found it easy to navigate
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great selection and great prices. Thank you.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I have been buying from Christianbook Distributors for more than 30 years. I am very satisfied.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    We are so glad that CBD is available and that we can buy things that we believe in, have good service, and get the best price.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great products. Perfect for gifts.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Most shopping sites tend to not be user friendly. I don't know who designed your website but it's AWESOME!! So easy to navigate. Loved this shopping experience!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I can always find good deals
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I love CBS. I have been a very satisfied customer for over 20 years. I especially love browsing the slightly imperfect section. The items from there are top quality items with either no flaws or tiny flaws. I actually like the slightly imprinted Bibles.The gold stamping actually give the Bible a look of distinction.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Your Member's Specials were irresistible this time around.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I was highly impressed by the sale prices :)
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Wish you had mezuzahs with the words on the "outside" like I ordered but combined with the grafted menorah/fish symbol and highly detailed ornate style and crystals. Thank you.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I love this web site and CBD! I can always find what I am looking for with ease. And the order process is easy & quick. Products are almost always in stock & delivered in a timely manner. Love you guys!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Really enjoyed online shopping. Had never ventured before.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Valuable resource. Best price available for what I was looking for.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I always enjoy the ease of finding what I am looking for @ Christian book store site.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    The adult Sunday school books are an item mostly purchased every quarter. This should be an item on your home page to click on. This will make ordering literature easier.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Christianbook.com is my go to site for any book concerning religion and for gifts for friends, family grandchildren and great grandchildren. It is no hassle to find items, very good descriptions of items. Love the sales and pricing for repeat customers.Respectfully,Rickie Toole
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I am soo thankful I found you! I will most likely make another purchase in the next couple of weeks! we are starting a ministry in our community and we are giving away bibles for free to all kids or adults in need of one.... thanks for making that easier on us with these great prices!
  • Jul 10, 2014
    EXCELLENT PRODUCTS AND PRICING IS WONDERFUL!!
    Jul 21, 2014
    EXCELLENT PRODUCTS AND PRICING.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    The shirt I ordered was to be used during my baptism. I originally received the wrong product all together. But customer service was apologetic and express shipped my original order without any additional fees. The re-shipped product arrive just in time.