Christianbook.com Reviews

02/08/2016
Christianbook.com Ratings and User Reviews. Christianbook.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 33729 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.
In 1978 two teenage brothers started Christian Book Distributors, Inc. which would become the worlds largest distributor of Christian products. Through their online presence, Christianbook.com (started in 1996), and 65 unique catalogs, the company provides the lowest possible prices and maintains an inventory exceeding 500,000 items. The wide selection includes books,... Show More In 1978 two teenage brothers started Christian Book Distributors, Inc. which would become the worlds largest distributor of Christian products. Through their online presence, Christianbook.com (started in 1996), and 65 unique catalogs, the company provides the lowest possible prices and maintains an inventory exceeding 500,000 items. The wide selection includes books, Bibles, DVDs, music, homeschool resources, toys and games, gifts, academic resources and church supplies. Christianbook.com provides additional information on their website including author profiles and interviews, detailed product descriptions and excerpts, music clips, articles, reviews, specialized search engines and video content. The company offers not only great value, but also exceptional customer service and support. CBD has received the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award for 14 years. Employing over 500, the company is also a five-time recipient of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work.

Christianbook.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Christianbook.com

2015 Platinum

Christianbook.com Rating

More About Christianbook.com

Recent Reviews for Christianbook.com

• Feb 8, 2016
    So far I think they,re great. I ordered a few presents from them and had them sent to family; and they all went over great. This time the orders for myself; we'll see.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    have loved this company for over 40 years...
  • Feb 8, 2016
    good company, huge selection, usually lowest price on any particular book (or CD, etc?).
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I love this website. Its fast, easy, and cheap!!
    I really like christianbook.com
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I always check CBD first, so I am always favorable............
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Satisfied with ease of finding what I was looking for, I liked the fact that I can preview at least some pages of the books I was ordering, I was purchasing homeschool curriculum, that helped me make a final decision on the product I wanted to purchase. I was also satisfied with the price.
    it was rad
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I love Christian book but I did have trouble finding the same Bible I bought my husband in order to buy it for my oldest son. I found another I liked so I did not bother contacting them and asking them about it.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    overall i love the prices and the sales. i wish the product description was closer to the product.on the page. i seem to have to search down the page for it. i like that when there is a series it lists the other items in the series. overall a good shopping experience and good variety of items!!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I like the products offered and appreciate the opportunity to purchase items at a sale price. The items have arrived in good packaging and are not damaged.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    i like this site for i can find whatever i am looking for.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    always nice to shop at CBD! They have great prices, lots of items to pick from and competitive shipping prices. I prefer to purchase from Christianbook.com rather than Amazon.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Great supplier for home bible study.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    You continue to provide amazing deals on Christian books and other products. Thanks so much
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I love christianbook and always appreciate the wide variety of products available. The sales are always good and shipping is prompt. My sister first told me about christianbook and I'm glad she did!! And I am thankful for free shipping opportunities!!!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Your site has been a blessing since I first found it. I have bought many bibles from you. it's hard to beat the slightly imperfect prices. after all it's still the inerrant word of God.
    Lots of great items!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I appreciate having a source to go to for Christian material. Items arrive in a timely manner.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    finding the place to type in the promotion code was a little difficult