Christianbook.com Reviews

12/19/2014
Christianbook.com Ratings and User Reviews. Christianbook.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 32523 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
In 1978 two teenage brothers started Christian Book Distributors, Inc. which would become the world’s largest distributor of Christian products. Through their online presence, Christianbook.com (started in 1996), and 65 unique catalogs, the company provides the lowest possible prices and maintains an inventory exceeding 500,000 items. The wide selection includes ... Show More In 1978 two teenage brothers started Christian Book Distributors, Inc. which would become the world’s largest distributor of Christian products. Through their online presence, Christianbook.com (started in 1996), and 65 unique catalogs, the company provides the lowest possible prices and maintains an inventory exceeding 500,000 items. The wide selection includes books, Bibles, DVDs, music, homeschool resources, toys and games, gifts, academic resources and church supplies. Christianbook.com provides additional information on their website including author profiles and interviews, detailed product descriptions and excerpts, music clips, articles, reviews, specialized search engines and video content. The company offers not only great value, but also exceptional customer service and support. CBD has received the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award for 14 years. Employing over 500, the company is also a five-time recipient of the Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work.

Christianbook.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Christianbook.com

Christianbook.com Rating

More About Christianbook.com

Recent Reviews for Christianbook.com

• Dec 19, 2014
    more product review would be helpful.
    Found what I needed to.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Very excited to shop online with christianbook.com
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Satisfied so far. The experience is not yet complete, however, until the item is received as advertised and the product is used to satisfaction.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    It has all I need for homeschooling resources. Great shop.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    It was easy to navigate through the site. Extremely user friendly!!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Although I have not purchased from CBD lately, I used to order from them frequently. They have excellent, high-quality products and great customer service. I have always been please with my purchases, which are often ordered as gifts for friends and family.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    You were the only store to have the product I wanted in stock! Thanks so much, and if it delivered in time for Christmas (as indicated in the expected delivery time) I will come back and shop here again!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I love this website. It's very easy to navigate thru & filter thru the different options for what I'm looking for, saving me time & stress. I've been a long time shopper to this site & always recommend it to friends & family
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Selection is incredible! The most difficult thing is deciding what to buy and what to wait for later.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    It is hard to determine the Bibles. A look inside would be great to see size of letters and margins
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I know i can trust the products bought from CBD to be wholesome and good quality.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    We have purchased from Christianbook.com for many years. We have always been very satisfied and save to buy all our reference books from you. We are planning our next order to be placed in the coming week. We have also purchased gifts and other ancillary things from you. Always happy.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I found the books I was looking for at a discounted price. Very pleased with this website.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Great place to buy Christian products!
    I love CBD!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    My church uses this site all the time
    I enjoy shopping online
  • Dec 19, 2014
    site is cumbersome and slow; prices are good
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    I am very pleased with the order it came on time and everything was there. I was also impressed with how fast the customer services contacted my with the mix up of my credit card. It was handled quickly and professionally