Christianbook.com Reviews

07/04/2015
Christianbook.com Ratings and User Reviews. Christianbook.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 20316 reviews. Last rated on 07/04/2015.
In 1978 two teenage brothers started Christian Book Distributors, Inc. which would become the worlds largest distributor of Christian products. Through their online presence, Christianbook.com (started in 1996), and 65 unique catalogs, the company provides the lowest possible prices and maintains an inventory exceeding 500,000 items. The wide selection includes books,... Show More In 1978 two teenage brothers started Christian Book Distributors, Inc. which would become the worlds largest distributor of Christian products. Through their online presence, Christianbook.com (started in 1996), and 65 unique catalogs, the company provides the lowest possible prices and maintains an inventory exceeding 500,000 items. The wide selection includes books, Bibles, DVDs, music, homeschool resources, toys and games, gifts, academic resources and church supplies. Christianbook.com provides additional information on their website including author profiles and interviews, detailed product descriptions and excerpts, music clips, articles, reviews, specialized search engines and video content. The company offers not only great value, but also exceptional customer service and support. CBD has received the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award for 14 years. Employing over 500, the company is also a five-time recipient of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work.

Christianbook.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Christianbook.com

Christianbook.com Rating

More About Christianbook.com

Recent Reviews for Christianbook.com

Showing 1 - 20 of 20316 Reviews
    Nice web site. Fast. Dependable service
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I always look to CBD for the best in quality books, and for reasonable prices. I am a 'Bibliophile', and I don't show any signs of changing.... (!).
    Love this site!
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Thank you for making this book affordable :)
    Like it very much. Prices good. Plenty of products
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Good choice of bibles with good price
  • Jul 4, 2015
    It was a pretty good experience. Simple and direct. :)
  • Jul 4, 2015
    i really like shopping on this site, it is easy and a good price.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Prices are relatively high, except clearance
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Great selection and excellent prices.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I have been following and loving Christ as best as I can (and growing) for the past 10 months and am finally getting into Christian apparel! I have recently bought a few hats and a hoodie, and a few books here and there. I also just bought a 1 year membership because I know, without a doubt, that I will frequent the site, as needed. I look forward to the blessings Christ brings me and those who follow Him, even through such a site as this! Thank you for being the opposite of a stumbling block for those of us who need to learn, talk, and walk God's Will!
    I APPRECIATE YOUR SERVICE
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I love the deals you guys offer!
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Christianbook.com always has the best products and prices. I always find what I'm looking for and it is usually on sale. Thanks so much for your fast shipping too!
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Nice doing business with you.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I have used christianbooks.com for purchases for 30+ years. I always recommend this website to others.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I like doing business with tis company. I have been doing business with them for several years.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I love the fact you have an idea of what the book looks like inside. Also a great review of the product. I order here over going to the bookstore every time.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    The best price, product, shipping, everything
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    Books were not packaged well inside the box. The bubble wrap bag thing was totally deflated so the homeschool curriculum got kind of bent and knocked around inside the box.