Christianbook.com Reviews

06/01/2015
Christianbook.com Ratings and User Reviews. Christianbook.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 21642 reviews. Last rated on 05/31/2015.
In 1978 two teenage brothers started Christian Book Distributors, Inc. which would become the worlds largest distributor of Christian products. Through their online presence, Christianbook.com (started in 1996), and 65 unique catalogs, the company provides the lowest possible prices and maintains an inventory exceeding 500,000 items. The wide selection includes books,... Show More In 1978 two teenage brothers started Christian Book Distributors, Inc. which would become the worlds largest distributor of Christian products. Through their online presence, Christianbook.com (started in 1996), and 65 unique catalogs, the company provides the lowest possible prices and maintains an inventory exceeding 500,000 items. The wide selection includes books, Bibles, DVDs, music, homeschool resources, toys and games, gifts, academic resources and church supplies. Christianbook.com provides additional information on their website including author profiles and interviews, detailed product descriptions and excerpts, music clips, articles, reviews, specialized search engines and video content. The company offers not only great value, but also exceptional customer service and support. CBD has received the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award for 14 years. Employing over 500, the company is also a five-time recipient of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work.

Christianbook.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Christianbook.com

Christianbook.com Rating

More About Christianbook.com

Recent Reviews for Christianbook.com

• May 31, 2015
    Books were more expensive than on Amazon, however, shipping was more expensive on Amazon. I saved money using Christianbook.com.
  • May 31, 2015
    I also buy at our local Christian book store... love shopping there. get great gifts and gifts for our home. a great collection of Christian books, music, Bibles, study guides. a great staff very friendly and very helpful. a very clean store.
  • May 31, 2015
    I'm really excited to have found this spiral book that I can use while playing piano and singing at church!. The hard cover ones are just impossible for that so Im excited this was available. :)
  • May 31, 2015
    Excellent selection of books!
  • May 31, 2015
    Keep providing Gods people with His word!!!
  • May 31, 2015
    Love, love, love CBD. My only complaint is at times items have gotten damaged in shipping due to poor packaging.
    Have shopped from Christianbook.com for 20+ years. Excellent prices and service
  • May 31, 2015
    i was so happy to find this item and the ease of ordering it was so nice
    All around great experance
  • May 31, 2015
    We love shopping at CBD, although shipping takes way to long over seas. We use to only shop at CBD for our Christian purchases, but we have switches to Amazon. I am thankful for this website even though we haven't shopped with CBD in quite a long time. God bless!!
  • May 31, 2015
    I like searching by author to find tried and true commentary on the Bible fast and for bargain prices!
  • May 31, 2015
    I think there are a lot of products or Items on the search that make the purchase process very hard. it took me about 3 hours to find what I wanted
  • May 31, 2015
    I love shopping at Christianbook.com!
  • May 31, 2015
    The website was easy to navigate. The prices were great. They were even better than amazon.com. The only critique I have is that two out of the three books I bought did not have any reviews for them. There is nothing that christianbook.com could do about that though. I will be sure to write a review on the books I bought when I finish reading them. I was very satisfied with this website. I bookmarked it. I will look here the next time I am searching for christian reading materials.
    Love ordering from Christianbook.com
    Just love CBD. I have-beenOrdering well over 10 years
  • May 30, 2015
    When I was signed in with an email and tried to check out with PayPal I was forced to create another password before checking out. I had to create 2 different accounts it seemed, just to be able to check out. Other than that, it was a great experience! Prices and shipping are fantastic!
  • May 26, 2015
    I'm excited about finding you online! I like your prices compared to local retail.
    May 31, 2015
    I am very satisfied and will do business with this website in the future. I highly recommend this website to friends and family.
  • May 15, 2015
    The site was a bit confusing at times when trying to get certain Catholic Theologians. Prices could be lower a bit more competitive. The site could be freshened up.
  • May 5, 2015
    Thanks for the free shipping, that really helped. I appreciate your variety of product available.
    May 31, 2015
    I am really upset with you. I ordered a Bible for a young man entering the military....It should have come the end of the week before or last Mon/Tues at the latest.....He leaves tomorrow morning for basic and no Bible to give him!