Christianbook.com Reviews

12/03/2016
Christianbook.com Ratings and User Reviews. Christianbook.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 27251 reviews.
In 1978 two teenage brothers started Christian Book Distributors, Inc. which would become the worlds largest distributor of Christian products. Through their online presence, Christianbook.com (started in 1996), and 65 unique catalogs, the company provides the lowest possible prices and maintains an inventory exceeding 500,000 items. The wide selection includes books,... Show More In 1978 two teenage brothers started Christian Book Distributors, Inc. which would become the worlds largest distributor of Christian products. Through their online presence, Christianbook.com (started in 1996), and 65 unique catalogs, the company provides the lowest possible prices and maintains an inventory exceeding 500,000 items. The wide selection includes books, Bibles, DVDs, music, homeschool resources, toys and games, gifts, academic resources and church supplies. Christianbook.com provides additional information on their website including author profiles and interviews, detailed product descriptions and excerpts, music clips, articles, reviews, specialized search engines and video content. The company offers not only great value, but also exceptional customer service and support. CBD has received the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award for 14 years. Employing over 500, the company is also a five-time recipient of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work.

Christianbook.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Christianbook.com

2016 Platinum

Christianbook.com Rating

More About Christianbook.com

Recent Reviews for Christianbook.com

• Dec 2, 2016
    I've been with CBD for years now and appreciate you so much. Because I am 86 and not clever on the computer, I prefer phoning in my orders most of the time. However, I don't want to give up on learning how to get around on the computer, no matter how frustrating it is.. Your customer service personnel are always courteous, pleasant and helpful and I always receive items ordered in the time specified. Thank you and God bless you for making so much Godly reading material available to us.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    This continues to be the better deal for me money wise. Again I appreciate the online and experience and those who pack my products at the warehouse. I love finding great deals. Very rarely do I find any retailer that has the products you guys do for less.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    This is my first time purchasing anything from Christianbook.com. I have 2 birthday cards this week and tired of making them on the computer or digging for some of the blank cards and birthday cards i have which are getting to the end. I went online to another web site and this came up. I'm not sure of the quality being I've never ordered before but I must say I'm excited in receiving them.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    I love Christian books... I will be making purchases form here again!!
  • Dec 2, 2016
    I was glad to find what i wanted.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Good site for Christian products !
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Very great website - easy to look over options
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Convenient and good variety of merchandize
  • Dec 2, 2016
    They are a good company, have good customer service, are very helpful, have very good prices, checkout on line is good and good product availability.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    It always a pleasure shopping with CBD. Your sales and overall prices arezamang and the selection is amazing
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Christianbook.com is a great place to shop. I enjoy browsing the large selection of products. I visit this site often to purchase resources for my spiritual growth and for gifts. The price is very reasonable. The site is very user friendly, so visiting this site is always a joy.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    To date all of my cyber purchases were great. With the sale info sent to my email I decided I needed to that out too. That resulted in today's purchases.
    Great prices on items!
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Your website is easy to use!
  • Dec 2, 2016
    I have always considered Christanbook as a great place to order Christian items including, Bibles, reference books, CD's and gifts Just have not been able to purchase on a regular basis now due to limited income - purchasing now for a Secret Sister at church this year
  • Dec 2, 2016
    I have dealt with Christianbook a number of times now. I love the selection and know that I can count on fast shipping. I have recommended Christianbook to a number of friends.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Quick, efficient, had what I was looking for