Christianbook.com Reviews

04/26/2015
Christianbook.com Ratings and User Reviews. Christianbook.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 23322 reviews.
In 1978 two teenage brothers started Christian Book Distributors, Inc. which would become the world’s largest distributor of Christian products. Through their online presence, Christianbook.com (started in 1996), and 65 unique catalogs, the company provides the lowest possible prices and maintains an inventory exceeding 500,000 items. The wide selection includes ... Show More In 1978 two teenage brothers started Christian Book Distributors, Inc. which would become the world’s largest distributor of Christian products. Through their online presence, Christianbook.com (started in 1996), and 65 unique catalogs, the company provides the lowest possible prices and maintains an inventory exceeding 500,000 items. The wide selection includes books, Bibles, DVDs, music, homeschool resources, toys and games, gifts, academic resources and church supplies. Christianbook.com provides additional information on their website including author profiles and interviews, detailed product descriptions and excerpts, music clips, articles, reviews, specialized search engines and video content. The company offers not only great value, but also exceptional customer service and support. CBD has received the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award for 14 years. Employing over 500, the company is also a five-time recipient of the Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work.

Christianbook.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Christianbook.com

Christianbook.com Rating

More About Christianbook.com

Recent Reviews for Christianbook.com

• Apr 25, 2015
    i have recently learned prizes are cheaper then life way
  • Apr 25, 2015
    THEY HAVE THE BETTER SELECTION OF CHRISTIAN BOOKS THAN MOST BOOKSTORES.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I have always been highly satisfied with my purchases from Christianbook.com. That is the reason I continue to patronize this company.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I really love Christian Book. The products are just absolutely beautiful, and there is such an assortment to choose from!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I am very pleased with the variety of books and gifts available to be ordered and the immediate delivery of items.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    you do a good job thank you
  • Apr 25, 2015
    wonderful store love it a variety to choose from
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I love the books so i order them for us
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I love your site and I will be ordering my grandchildren a lot of your products to to price and choices
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I am a volunteer in our church library and find ordering from Christianbook.com is easier and very competitive price wise. I am usually trying to make our budget stretch as far as possible. I sometimes add personal items to my order for cards or simple gifts.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Love this company, and have ordered gifts from you before.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I continue to encourage that somehow a person may specify what they want in a Bible and then, if not available, you would forward to the Bible Ml
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I can always depend on Christianbook.com to find what I need at good prices.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Satisfied with experience. I would have liked a little more detail on the Bibles. Not all identified font/print size. The study and reference Bibles left much to the imagination. Much more detail would have been nice. Overall, very satisfied.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Great prices. Free shipping. Very pleased.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    This is a great site to order from. It is very easy to use and prices are great.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    It was very easy to access
    No comment at this time
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Great site for christian books ,gifts etc
    Apr 25, 2015
    great books at great price to encourage believers to read and develope their walk with Christ and to share with others. Thanks, Thanks, Thanks
  • Apr 4, 2015