Christianbook.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Christianbook.com Reviews

10/19/2017
Christianbook.com Ratings and User Reviews. Christianbook.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 22110 reviews.
In 1978 two teenage brothers started Christian Book Distributors, Inc. which would become the world?s largest distributor of Christian products. Through their online presence, Christianbook.com (started in 1996), and 65 unique catalogs, the company provides the lowest possible prices and maintains an inventory exceeding 500,000 items. The wide selection includes books... Show More In 1978 two teenage brothers started Christian Book Distributors, Inc. which would become the world?s largest distributor of Christian products. Through their online presence, Christianbook.com (started in 1996), and 65 unique catalogs, the company provides the lowest possible prices and maintains an inventory exceeding 500,000 items. The wide selection includes books, Bibles, DVDs, music, homeschool resources, toys and games, gifts, academic resources and church supplies. Christianbook.com provides additional information on their website including author profiles and interviews, detailed product descriptions and excerpts, music clips, articles, reviews, specialized search engines and video content. The company offers not only great value, but also exceptional customer service and support. CBD has received the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award for 14 years. Employing over 500, the company is also a five-time recipient of the Boston Globe?s Top Places to Work.
Circle of Excellence - Christianbook.com

2016 Platinum

Christianbook.com Rating

More About Christianbook.com

Recent Reviews for Christianbook.com

• Oct 19, 2017
    Great site, cheap prices! Love it!
  • Oct 19, 2017
    I'm happy I've found this site. I have everything I was looking for at reasonable price.
  • Oct 07, 2017
    Good place to shop!
    Very pleased
  • Oct 19, 2017
    I have ordered many times from you, especially the devotional, Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. I love to give this very inspirational book to those who need a word of encouragement and I love it when you have a sale. Thank you
    Great online experience
  • Oct 05, 2017
    Oct 19, 2017
    One item was cancelled,when will my refund arrive?
  • Oct 19, 2017
    I love this site! Very reasonable prices and great selection.
  • Oct 08, 2017
    This site has products from many different publishing houses. I like all of the choices.
  • Oct 19, 2017
    CB is where i look first for all my reading material
  • Oct 19, 2017
    I work for the USPS and I like using their products as a sense of loyalty, for the price, and dependability they have demonstrated. I found it somewhat disheartening that the use of the USPS was not a shipping option.
  • Oct 19, 2017
    I have experience has always been satisfactory. Things l have order always arrived in a timely manner.
  • Oct 19, 2017
    Wonderful selections that match our passions. We like to share and gift books.
  • Oct 19, 2017
    I usually shop for Christmas items here.
  • Oct 19, 2017
    I appreciate this site in ordering Christian books.
  • Oct 19, 2017
    I am a little concerned because when I placed my first order I was offered free shipping and that didn't happen. Christianbook.com has an unfair advantage because the only christian book store I had local closed. If I had another option for this order I would have taken it, sorry to say, but true. Everything else has been very pleasant. Good site, good product choices. Pretty average shopping experience.
  • Oct 06, 2017
    It is so nice to be able to purchase Christian books and materials at much lower prices than the local Christian book stores charge. Outrageous prices which knocks out the average household in this day and age. We have used your catalog to purchase books at the local book store which honor your prices. We only do this when we want a product right away and if it's in stock at that store. This store recently closed probably to more and more people are shopping online which offer much better deals. How can I get special promotional offers?
    Oct 19, 2017
    I JUST WISH IT HADN'T TAKEN SO LONG TO RECEIVE THE ORDER. IT WAS FREE SHIPPING THOUGH SO GUESS THAT'S FAIR ENOUGH.
  • Oct 19, 2017
    looking forward to doing more shopping in the future on Christianbook.com. What amazing deals that I can share with others. Feeling BLESSED :)
    N/a
  • Oct 05, 2017
    Thank you for another great order! I'm hoping to receive everything quickly as they include birthday gifts! Will order again soon.
  • Oct 19, 2017
    Good purchase and shopping experience. Had trouble with the search but the scrolling at the top of the page with recommendations was excellent.