Christianbook.com Reviews

03/31/2015
Christianbook.com Ratings and User Reviews. Christianbook.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 25164 reviews.
In 1978 two teenage brothers started Christian Book Distributors, Inc. which would become the world’s largest distributor of Christian products. Through their online presence, Christianbook.com (started in 1996), and 65 unique catalogs, the company provides the lowest possible prices and maintains an inventory exceeding 500,000 items. The wide selection includes ... Show More In 1978 two teenage brothers started Christian Book Distributors, Inc. which would become the world’s largest distributor of Christian products. Through their online presence, Christianbook.com (started in 1996), and 65 unique catalogs, the company provides the lowest possible prices and maintains an inventory exceeding 500,000 items. The wide selection includes books, Bibles, DVDs, music, homeschool resources, toys and games, gifts, academic resources and church supplies. Christianbook.com provides additional information on their website including author profiles and interviews, detailed product descriptions and excerpts, music clips, articles, reviews, specialized search engines and video content. The company offers not only great value, but also exceptional customer service and support. CBD has received the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award for 14 years. Employing over 500, the company is also a five-time recipient of the Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work.

Christianbook.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Christianbook.com

Christianbook.com Rating

More About Christianbook.com

Recent Reviews for Christianbook.com

• Mar 31, 2015
    First place I shop when needing bibles for children's club at church
    reliable, reasonably priced
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Good selection. Well organized.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Again!!!! I place an order-which means the items are in stock--only to find that two books are suddenly unavailable. This has happened three times now with CBD and NEVER with Amazon. A good customer should be treated with more respect and less cavalier business practice.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Love CBD! I refer my friends.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    I am the Superintendent of Church School of a small United Church of Christ congregation in New Hampshire. Christianbook.com has been my go-to source of religious materials for a number of years. The selection is wide, the price great, and the service awesome. Thank you.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    I have been buying books for years from Christianbook.com. I have hundreds of these books in my house. I treasure these books. I buy many books for gifts also. Christianbook.com is a wonderful company.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Good selection for all religions
    will enjoy and learn
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Always pleased with purchases at Christianbook.com.
    I just love Christianbook.com
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I like the large choice of Veggie Tales items to pick from for my grandchildren's birthday. I appreciate the free shipping offers, so I do other gift shopping, too.
    Mar 31, 2015
    Your company is the fastest at sending my products ordered. I am well pleased! Also I like your availability of VeggieTale products for my grandchildren. Thank you for all your weekly offers.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Mar 31, 2015
    I received exactly what I ordered
  • Mar 20, 2015