Christianbook.com Reviews

05/02/2015
Christianbook.com Ratings and User Reviews. Christianbook.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 23105 reviews.
In 1978 two teenage brothers started Christian Book Distributors, Inc. which would become the world’s largest distributor of Christian products. Through their online presence, Christianbook.com (started in 1996), and 65 unique catalogs, the company provides the lowest possible prices and maintains an inventory exceeding 500,000 items. The wide selection includes ... Show More In 1978 two teenage brothers started Christian Book Distributors, Inc. which would become the world’s largest distributor of Christian products. Through their online presence, Christianbook.com (started in 1996), and 65 unique catalogs, the company provides the lowest possible prices and maintains an inventory exceeding 500,000 items. The wide selection includes books, Bibles, DVDs, music, homeschool resources, toys and games, gifts, academic resources and church supplies. Christianbook.com provides additional information on their website including author profiles and interviews, detailed product descriptions and excerpts, music clips, articles, reviews, specialized search engines and video content. The company offers not only great value, but also exceptional customer service and support. CBD has received the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award for 14 years. Employing over 500, the company is also a five-time recipient of the Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work.

Christianbook.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Christianbook.com

Christianbook.com Rating

More About Christianbook.com

Recent Reviews for Christianbook.com

• May 2, 2015
    I love CBD. Especially the sale choices and prices.
  • May 2, 2015
    Had trouble with ebay purchasing so found your site, replacing a friends broken plate.
  • May 2, 2015
    I appreciate the good selection of quality books, and bibles. I purchased good quality ESV bibles in bulk to give away. Thanks for making that affordable.
  • May 2, 2015
    I love this Christianbook.com Because i am able to do shopping from home. I dont have a place really close i can go shopping for soundtracks.
  • May 2, 2015
    I love CBD. I have used this company for so many of my book and Bible purchases. It is our Go-To book store!
  • May 2, 2015
    always been satisfied with the products.Have never seen any coupons
  • May 2, 2015
    This is my second purchase online,I have been purchasing new Bibles ,books and devotional for myself and my wife Kristy! Thank You! Tammy Schweiger ;-) p.s. would love to receive coupons if possible. p.s.s. I love that you all include domestic partnerships! Thank You Again! ;-)
  • May 2, 2015
    The selection at cbd.com is first-rate.
  • May 2, 2015
    I really like this website, prices are reasonable and have an excellent selection. They always have what I am looking for.
  • May 2, 2015
    Good discounts, neat site, easy to search and checkout, affordable shiping
  • May 2, 2015
    Nice experience browsing through the website, great shopping site, competitive prices.
  • May 2, 2015
    Fantastic online shopping experience.
    great gift selection
  • May 2, 2015
    Great store for churches or Christians to shop.
  • May 2, 2015
    Always a great experience!!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I always do researchon my products as far as prcing goes. Christianbook.com is by far the best price Ive seen. Will definatelybe ordering again in the future.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    A fantastic place to order books an materials ,after shopping here for my books i go to no other place thank you Christianbook.com!!
    Love it !!!
  • Apr 15, 2015
    May 2, 2015
    I always find what I need .
  • Apr 10, 2015
    It was really a pleasant experience.
    May 2, 2015
    I always appreciate the wide selection and fast delivery. Thanks so much and I pray GOD will continue to bless you for this service.