Christmas Treasures Reviews

07/29/2014
Christmas Treasures Ratings and User Reviews. Christmas Treasures is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 37 reviews. Last rated on 07/27/2014.
Christmas Treasures offers fine gifts and collectibles, for Christmas and all year round.

Christmas Treasures Rating

More About Christmas Treasures

Recent Reviews for Christmas Treasures

• Jul 27, 2014
    I have been looking for the spray in the bottom can't believe I found it. I don't like the can spray
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Only thing I am unsure of is when iI can expect the gift to be delivered.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    over years have purchased all my dept 56 and olde world Christmas ornaments from Christmas treasures. a-one service
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Very pleased with process and shopping online.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Wonderful selection of hand carved Santa's from some of the best carvers in the country
  • Jul 20, 2014
    35 years ago I bought 2 pairs of bisque baby shoes Christmas ornament for my 2 children and they have hung on my tree every Christmas, last year one of them fell and broke and my daughter and I felt terrible. I decided to try and find another pair, your ornament looks very much like the original and since I am going to be a grandmother, I ordered extras to keep the tradition going.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I would consider purchasing additional Fontanini pieces from you if you ran online sales. The free shipping definitely is the reason I decided to purchase from your store. That is a great option and would entice me to purchase again in the future if you were to continue offering free shipping…especially if you were to offer it for orders even less than $99.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    I have been looking for these ornaments for years! Christmas Treasures lives up to their name -- Treasures! Thank you!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I love the Army ornaments
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Very pleased with the use of the online purchasing and the delivered product.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    The Carolors are getting harder and harder to find in my local stores so it is nice to be able to purchase them through your site. I have been collecting for about 30 years and while I don't have many I do like to add when I see a unique one.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    I have always been very happy with my purchases from Christmas Treasures!
  • Jul 3, 2014
    I thought your website was fine, but I would have appreciated a larger type font for the check-out procedure "pages."
    Jul 15, 2014
    Excellent selection.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Great source of a specific item - Villiancourt santas
    Jul 17, 2014
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Love the free shipping and "no tax" options!
  • Jun 26, 2014
    I was very happy to find an older collectible I have been searching for.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    What a great selection of everything Christmas. I love it!!
    Jul 12, 2014
    It was simple and easy. No problems at all.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    I love dealing with this site. They emailed me to remind me that the new 2014 Old World Christmas Santa Light was out and I just had to click to order it. Doesn't get any easier than that.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Jul 1, 2014
    Love the signed Steinbach nutcrackers.
  • Apr 21, 2014