Christmas Treasures Reviews

09/01/2014
Christmas Treasures Ratings and User Reviews. Christmas Treasures is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 50 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.
Christmas Treasures offers fine gifts and collectibles, for Christmas and all year round.

Christmas Treasures Rating

More About Christmas Treasures

Recent Reviews for Christmas Treasures

• Aug 31, 2014
    I AM KNOWING AND I LIKED
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Always pleased with their products and their service!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I have bought from Christmas Treasures in the past and especially like the Old World cards they handle and wish I had coupons other than free shipping with an order that totals the amount I have spent.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Loved the selection of Halloween cards.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I hope I receive my products as soon as possible even if out of stock at this time. Anticipating arrival!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    they had every thing I was looking for.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I'm always happy with my purchases.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I wish you had office hours on Saturdays. Love your products
  • Aug 23, 2014
    I love that you include the Byer's Choice boxes with a purchase of the Byer's Choice Carolers. However, it is hard to just browse through the site to view all the carolers that you sell. I knew what I wanted so I used the search engine on your home page to find the caroler I wanted to buy. Otherwise, I appreciate the customer service from previous experiences.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    lovely items. However, they are a bit pricey.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    It has unique items
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Shopped at this site numerous times for Steinbeck ornaments and have been very satisfied
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I appreciate the large inventory they have of the Byers Choice Carolersplus some items are on sale. Easy website to search items.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I would have liked to see larger pictures to choose my items...even when I clicked on the item, they still seemed pretty small...overall, the experience was excellent
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Fantic assortment of Christmas items. Love the easy pay, makes it easier on the budget.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 13, 2014
    Was unable to complete my order via the web page, so contacted Christmas Treasures by phone. They were very helpful in placing my order. I am a repeat customer, and have always been pleased with their service.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Aug 10, 2014
    I loved that I could buy the Old World Ornaments that I wanted on line.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Good products, good service.
    Aug 8, 2014
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Aug 15, 2014
    I have purchased many items over the years from Christmas Treasures. I have always been satisfied and will continue to buy from them. I think this time my shipment just got lost. I still have not received it.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    35 years ago I bought 2 pairs of bisque baby shoes Christmas ornament for my 2 children and they have hung on my tree every Christmas, last year one of them fell and broke and my daughter and I felt terrible. I decided to try and find another pair, your ornament looks very much like the original and since I am going to be a grandmother, I ordered extras to keep the tradition going.
    Aug 6, 2014
    Thirty-five years ago I bought 2 Christmas ornaments that were pairs of bisque baby shoes, one for each of my daughters. One pair accidently was broken last Christmas and I knew my daughter would be heartbroken. I found an almost exact match on your web page, so I ordered 4 pairs, one to replace the broken ones and 3 more for future grandchildren, (one is due in Nov.). I'm hoping my daughter doesn't realize the switch.