Christmas Treasures Reviews

01/16/2017
Christmas Treasures Ratings and User Reviews. Christmas Treasures is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 286 reviews. Last rated on 01/16/2017.
Christmas Treasures offers fine gifts and collectibles, for Christmas and all year round.

Christmas Treasures Rating

More About Christmas Treasures

Recent Reviews for Christmas Treasures

• Jan 16, 2017
    Love The lights
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Great Merchant. Have ordered in past. Great Customer Service.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I ordered an ornament as a gift to be sent directly to the recipient. During online checkout, the page would not allow me to answer Yes to the question about the purchase being a gift.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Hard to just browse if you have to select the manufacturer or category 1st. Site is not friendly to the eye.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    The products are high quality and items arrive well packed.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    more paying options, i perfer paypal, and the ability to create an account to track my order
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Nice site that is easy to navigate. Good products but shipping charges are very high.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    This is our first time using Christmas Treasures! We were impressed with how easy it was to order. A lady we spoke to on the phone was pleasant, and provided us with all we needed to know! Now we await our order!!
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I have gotten my mother a Charming Angel by Boyds for almost 15 years now and Christmas Treasures is the only place I can find them. I am thankful that I am able to continue the tradition. Every year it is her favorite present. I know there is only a few left that she doesn't have, but thanks to Christmas Treasures I am able to make sure the tradition goes for as long as possible.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Very easy purchase! Great website! Looking forward doing business again and recommending your company!
  • Jan 8, 2017
    these treasures are so adorable and i love snoopy and woodstock.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Glad to learn about this source.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Looks high quality.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Jan 16, 2017
    Very good service for an item I was having trouble finding. Very pleased with them.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    SO ENJOYED GOING THROUGH YOUR MERCHANDISE.THANK YOU SO MUCH
    Jan 12, 2017
    Loved the items
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Jan 10, 2017
    Love the one I got,Wish I could have found the one with the Dogs putting STAR on the Christmas Tree?
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Jan 11, 2017
    I am very pleased with the service and the quality of the merchandise.
  • Dec 23, 2016
    I don't believe I've been on their website before, but after finding it, I definitely will be back on it again. It was cheaper to buy the things I did here, than to buy on eBay, where people jack the prices ridiculously high a lot of the time.
    Jan 15, 2017
    Excellent overall, but one of items I wanted to purchase was still on the website, but was out of stock. It came down after I tried to purchase it.
  • Dec 17, 2016
    Christmas Treasures had a wide variety of Old World Ornaments that I was looking for.
    Jan 10, 2017
  • Nov 26, 2016
    I have been in love with the Charming Tails collection for many years, and Christmas Treasures has a huge variety to choose from.
    Jan 8, 2017
    You have an amazing selection of products to choose from.