Christmas Treasures Reviews

11/28/2014
Christmas Treasures Ratings and User Reviews. Christmas Treasures is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 184 reviews.
Christmas Treasures offers fine gifts and collectibles, for Christmas and all year round.

Christmas Treasures Rating

More About Christmas Treasures

Recent Reviews for Christmas Treasures

• Nov 20, 2014
    This is my first time ordering from this merchant. Next time, I will have more to say :)
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Great shop for Christmas items - I'll bookmark it and look earlier next year!
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I shop at Christmas Treasures when I travel in that direction. I love the store!
  • Nov 19, 2014
    The website was easy to navigate and I found the items I was looking for very easily.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Easy tofind and order exactky what I was looking for. Fast and easy.
    Love the cards
    easy site to use
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Called first and very pleasant to talk to.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    LOVE THAT YOU HAVE THE REPLACEMENT PARTS I NEEDED. I WILL BE BACK TO SHOP!
  • Nov 17, 2014
    I just bought a skinny Christmas tree for my entry table. Since weI love birds, I thought it would neat to get bird ornaments for decorations. I purchased some in a gift store on a recent vacation, but it did not fill up the tree. I searched the web, and this is the best site for Merck's Old World Christmas bird ornaments. They have the most selection and ones you don't usually elsewhere. I can't wait to get them!
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Easy to find what I was looking for; will await to see delivery and quality of product
  • Nov 17, 2014
    I am a returning customer and found the experience to be pleasant.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Prior to completion of purchase, products selected should be shown as a reminder. If customer is ordering multiple products and/or more than one of the same product, it would be helpful to show what is being purchased.I wanted to make sure I checked the right selection and the correct number ordered.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Christmas Treasures offers wonderful products - one of my favorite places to come for gifts! Thank you for the wide selection of Charming Tails! Ordering is so easy and the shipments arrive so quickly, no doubt I'll be returning again!
    Nov 18, 2014
    Thank you for the prompt delivery of one of the Charming Tails products - they are just delightful! Have been buying these figurines for years as gifts and am very glad that Christmas Treasures still has the product available -- please don't ever consider discontinuing them! I will certainly be a return customer. Wonderful products and so easy to purchase. Christmas Treasures is definitely the place to come and shop!!
  • Nov 11, 2014
    I've always been completely satisfied with Christmas Treasures. I have been a customer for over 10 years.
    Nov 19, 2014
    I have always been happy with my purchases from Christmas Treasures. I have been buying collectible Steinbeck Nutcrackers and Disney animated Christmas items for many years from them and every item has arrived as expected. I highly recommend this company
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Great Selection, a bit hard to figure our how to properly navigate the site, but once done. products are easy found.
    Nov 17, 2014
    Not a Christmas Treasures problem, but the order was delayed because of UPS. We were suppose to receive the package Friday but it was delayed until Monday.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Nov 17, 2014
    I was very happy with this vendor . It was delivered early and was exactly as advertised.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Product reliability is excellent, which counts when buying collectibles.
    Nov 19, 2014
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Nov 18, 2014
    I always buy these for my daughters for Christmas but for a couple of years Ip got them at Home Goods happy to be able to order them again