Christmas Treasures Reviews

02/10/2016
Christmas Treasures Ratings and User Reviews. Christmas Treasures is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 317 reviews.
Christmas Treasures offers fine gifts and collectibles, for Christmas and all year round.

Christmas Treasures Rating

More About Christmas Treasures

Recent Reviews for Christmas Treasures

• Dec 26, 2015
    I never seem to receive promotions or coupons for Christmas Treasure...are there any? It would be nice to receive some sort of discount for such an expensive item.
  • Dec 26, 2015
    The site is attractive, and the customer service is friendly. I'm pleased with my purchase.
  • Dec 26, 2015
    Looking forward to receiving this gift. Thank you.
  • Dec 25, 2015
    would've like a larger selection on Grinch Village items
  • Dec 22, 2015
    Good prices, nice search display and an efficient ordering experience
  • Dec 21, 2015
    Easy shopping experience and great selection at fair prices!
  • Dec 21, 2015
    Well designed and easy to navigate site. Prices were cheaper than expected. Shipping was a bit much but, it always it any where you go. Wish they had the West Virginia football ornament in stock. Ill be back for more. Thank you!
  • Dec 17, 2015
    I paid for priority 2 day mail, it's already been 4 days...... I was informed it would be delivered in 2-3 days which would have been yesterday. The parcel has yet to arrive. The USPS has already delivered for the day. This does not make me want to purchase from Christmas Treasures again.
    Dec 24, 2015
    I paid extra for 2 day priority delivery. Christmas Treasures is ONE state away from me, they are in Oregon, I'm in California!! My purchase DID NOT arrive in 2 days!!! It took FOUR days to arrive. I paid 9.95 for extra fast delivery. I was pleased with the purchase itself, but not with the promised delivery time!!!! I WILL use this company again, but I won't use the urgent service!!! I also WILL NOT put up a negative review on Yelp, I think those are just mean! I think if the owners of Christmas Treasures know about this delay, they may be able to speak with the people who they deal with, customer service is an important commodity these days. Merry Christmas and a healthy Happy New Year!!!!
  • Dec 16, 2015
    Nice selections. Easy to do online.
    Dec 27, 2015
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Was happy to find Clayworks! hope it delivers in time for Christmas- will order again if all goes well.
    Dec 23, 2015
    Product itself was great but the box it was packed in (not the shipping box but the products box) was not in good shape. This is a gift and the recipient will most likely store in this box so would have liked for it to be in better shape. Other than that all was good.
  • Dec 13, 2015
    Love my purchase.
  • Dec 11, 2015
    From the first time I walked into your shop I have loved it and go back each time I am close. It's always such fun to just look around at what you have.
  • Dec 10, 2015
    Dec 21, 2015
    My only gripe is that one of the boxes of spin shades had a lower price on it than I paid. It wasn't significant enough to try and contact them, and jump through hoops to get a few bucks back.
  • Dec 9, 2015
    Dec 27, 2015
    My sister collects the Old World Santas & I wanted to give her the 2015 Santa. Easy ordering, arrived on time & packaged nicely. Would buy from Christmas Treasures again!
  • Dec 7, 2015
    Very nice site. A bit on the high side price wise. Some items "on sale" are always so marked but in reality very close to or above other sites regular prices.
    Dec 23, 2015
    A bit pricey compared to other internet sites
  • Dec 3, 2015
    Christmas Treasures has a great variety of items that I can choose from for gifts. This is the second time that I have ordered Jim Shore Santa's as my wife collects them and this is the place to purchase them. Thank you for the great service that I received last year and I feel that this year will be no different. Merry Christmas!!
    A pleasure.
    Dec 21, 2015
    Nicely packaged and prompt shipping.
  • Dec 3, 2015
    Love this site. I was shopping Hallmark stores and they stopped carrying Snowbabies ornaments so this site really meets my needs.
  • Dec 3, 2015
    I love the Jim Shore products....
    I love the Jim Shore Santas
  • Nov 29, 2015
    I always look forward to emails from Christmas Treasures. Thank you.