Chubby Mealworms Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Chubby Mealworms Reviews

05/29/2017
Chubby Mealworms Ratings and User Reviews. Chubby Mealworms is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 107 reviews. Last rated on 05/29/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Chubby Mealworms

2016 Platinum

Chubby Mealworms Rating

More About Chubby Mealworms

Recent Reviews for Chubby Mealworms

• May 29, 2017
    I wish Chubby Mealworms would make t-shirts! We would wear it all the time!
  • May 29, 2017
    I can always count on Chubby Mealworms to quickly deliver high quality mealworms that my chickens LOVE LOVE LOVE! I never panic when I get down to my last bag because I know that my next order will arrive before I run out. Thank you, Chubby Mealworms, for a great product and such lightning fast FREE SHIPPING!! :-)
  • May 29, 2017
    Your site still is the worst on line! I had $30 in reward points to redeem and could not get it on the order. I stopped using you over your site before. GET IT TOGETHER.
  • May 27, 2017
    Our chickens love Chubby Mealworms. We only buy from them. Best prices out there & fast delivery.
  • May 25, 2017
    Great products, funny writings, nice website, appreciate the free shipping, ok sales.
  • May 24, 2017
    My hens go crazy for these. All I have to do is shake the bag and they come runn8ng.
    Chicken love these treats
  • May 23, 2017
    We have been buying dried mealworm from Chubby's for a few years now and have never had any problems or disappointments. Service is professional and efficient and can usually depend on getting our orders in a timely manner. The neighborhood birds, squirrels, raccoons and turkeys all feast on the mealworms and really appreciate having them on ready supply. The nestlings enjoy them and return every Spring to have their nestlings partake of the mealworm treats so our bird population continues to increase each year. Therefore, we really appreciate the coupons, discounts and special offers provided on a routine basis!
  • May 12, 2017
    I love Chubby Mealworms. They have everything going for them. Great company!
    May 23, 2017
    Chubby Mealworms is great on every level. I, and my chickens, thank them!
  • May 23, 2017
    I raise chickens and guinea fowl. In the summer, the mealworms are a great way to get them to go into their coops if I need to confine them and in the winter when there are no insects around, they are a great source of protein for my flocks. When the birds see the bag, they come running! We're all happy.....the birds with their delicious treats and me with the extremely reasonable price!
  • May 21, 2017
    Checkout would be easy except for the shipping address requirements. All my orders are fulfilled by USPS, and all of my orders must go to my PO Box because I do not get home delivery (I am in a rural area). The Post Office has no problem with this, except they sometimes have difficulty finding the address since I am not allowed to put the PO Box in the address - I have to hide it using [street address] BOX ####. One order has already been lost (by the PO ) and I have to file a claim with them. If I could choose a different carrier, or put my PO Box on the address, as long as there is also a street address, the problem would be solved.
  • May 08, 2017
    I tried to select a Mother's Day giveaway email - when I clicked on the link - I was unable to complete the transaction - as the email stated it would close on 5-10-17 and it is closed now 5-8-17.
    May 20, 2017
    I always receive confirmation of delivery from Chubby.
  • May 04, 2017
    It's convenient and less expensive than in the store. And the chickens love them!!
    May 15, 2017
  • May 04, 2017
    The best value for this product; my ducks, chickens, and Japanese Quail are crazy for them. It's a sure way to get the ducks and chickens to follow me into their yard at the end of the day.
    May 15, 2017
    The order was received a little later than usual; about a week rather than 2 days, but that isn't a big problem. I appreciate this product being available, for the joy and the health of my flock. Always appreciate the quality of the product.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    May 14, 2017
    Great product
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Always easy to find what you want,frequent deals offered
    May 14, 2017
    Made my chickens happy as usual.
  • May 13, 2017
    I really love the site and the variety of sizes you offer. I have 10 chickens and they all love chubby mealworms
    very easy ordering
    May 13, 2017
    "if you don't have worm, you don't have Chubby's..."
  • May 12, 2017
    Website is good as is the customer service
  • Apr 26, 2017
    May 12, 2017
    Great product at a great price. Shipped promptly and delivered as promised. The hens LOVE their treats!