CigarPlace Reviews

08/26/2014
CigarPlace Ratings and User Reviews. CigarPlace is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 112 reviews.

CigarPlace Rating

More About CigarPlace

Recent Reviews for CigarPlace

• Jun 18, 2014
    It was great
  • Jun 18, 2014
    I LOVE CIGARPLACE!!!!!!!
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Fast delivery, low price.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Great cigar retialer
  • Jun 15, 2014
    consistent service, great prices, good discounts, pretty decent selection. My first stop for buying cigars.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Jun 17, 2014
    The product was great. The only problem was I paid for 2 day priority mail so my husband would get it for Fathers Day. Unfortunately it came the day after.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Great prices. Keep being competitive.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    first time purchse at this website, hopefully can have good service.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    A good site with cheap shipping
  • Jun 10, 2014
    You can pay a few cents less elsewhere and receive cigars that are not kept under proper conditions as far as humidity and temperature. All the cigars I have bought from CigarPlace have NEVER been dry. The storage of their stock seems to be extremely well kept. Never disappointed! Shipping and packaging of the cigars they send out could not get any better. Thank you CigarPlace.biz
    Jun 14, 2014
    Like I said once before. You can get certain cigars for a few cents less elsewhere but CigarPlace will never send you dry or stale cigars. The quality control at their storage facility seems to be amazing. Always fast to ship out of their warehouse and always packed with care. Simply always the best!
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Good prices on quality cigars.
  • Jun 2, 2014
    shipping should have been FREE
    Jun 11, 2014
    Box of JDN Antano came in very dry. Six of the Cigars were cracked and unsmokeable.
  • Jun 1, 2014
    Good pricing for this brand which is why I shop here.
    Jun 7, 2014
  • Jun 1, 2014
    Cigar Place is one of the best places to shop for cigars in the nation.I used their cervices before and always was totally happy!Thank you guys.
    Jun 9, 2014
    Cigar Place is the best place to buy cigars.100% guarantee.
  • May 31, 2014
    Always a pleasure dealing with these folks. !st class service each time
    Jun 17, 2014
  • May 26, 2014
    Love this place great prices and shows up on time
    Jun 6, 2014
    Great selection,fast and on time
  • May 23, 2014
    I love shopping there
    Jun 16, 2014
    I have been doing business with CigarPlace for a long time and am completely satisfied with the way they handle my orders and the courtesy of the staff is amazing. Cudos!
  • May 21, 2014
    When I tried to checkout on my phone I had no shipping options but from my computer several shipping options were available.
    Jun 14, 2014
    Shipping was pricey but fast.
  • May 12, 2014
    Jun 12, 2014
    As usual I'm more than happy about the excellency of Mr D'Agostino's work.I maybe could order from other websites but I don't because of his fantastic services.As to the cigars, they are as I expected, based on Mr D'Agostino's excellent advice.